ITT: What's the best pizza Veeky Forums has ever eaten?

ITT: What's the best pizza Veeky Forums has ever eaten?

PIZZA IN YBOR CITY FLORIDA. WEIRD MIX OF CUBAN AND ITALIAN POPULATIONS. SHIT WAS GREAT.

Probably Marcos or Mellow mushroom

MARCOS IS GOAT CHAIN PIZZA. I HAVE ONE RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE WHICH IS NICE.

Sandy's.

LOL i like this guy

i do the same thing on Veeky Forums except for every question on an OP, i always answer, "i don't know"

A place in my hometown called "Vincenzo's", run by a guy who owned ~30 restaurants in the NY/NJ area (he had pictures of them on the wall). He moved down to Florida to semi-retire and run a small pizza store on the weekends. Made what I believe was the best possible NY-style pizza in existence.
He's dead now.

IVE NEVER BEEN TO LIT. SEEMS TO ME LIKE THEY'D BE EVEN MORE PRETENTIOUS THAN YOUR AVERAGE 4CHANNER.

Cant say I've really had a "best" pizza, theres only one place in my town thats not part of a pizza chain, and their pizza is ok. But the best calzone I've had is definitely from a chain called The Original Italian Pie. Was pretty gud

This hole in the wall place in San Antonio

Oh, you should try it. They'll really appreciate your post-post-modern-austrolopithecanthy.

ILL GIVE IT A SHOT MY MAIN MAN. THANKS FOR THE TIP.

Mellow Mushroom is the Chipotle of pizza

Modern Apizza in New Haven, CT

NY Pizza Suprema on 8th and 31st in Chelsea. They have a really good sauce that actually has a tomato taste and the crust is always nice thin and crispy

>tfw only ever had delivery or shitty hole-in-the-wall "italian" place pizzas
someday I'll have a decent slice, I guess
for now, I can tolerate sbarro and dominos

Pepe's in New Haven

>Pepe's

cheese crust, garlic bread with olive oil crust, cheese had mozzarella, cheddar and provolone, pepperoni.

Local place in Reno called Brugos, closed a few years ago but there's still one in Carson City, def worth the 45 minute drive

Nothing is worth a 45 minute drive except a piece of tail.

Had this super oishii thin crust in Italy with bufala and prosciutto. No North American pizza has beat it for me yet.

You need to fuck off.

whichever one I decide to get while shitfaced

Honestly don't care, any place will satisfy my drunk pizza desires. Luckily I have around 10 spots around me within 2 miles so I like to mix it up. Usually just go with gumbys though because they have 5$ large cheeses

smoked salmon pizza cooked for me by a chef friend for my birthday
>perfect thin crust crispy/doughy ratio
>excellent cheese that paired perfectly with the salmon
>cheese was perfectly caramelized
>sauce was like sweet tomato cream
he spent like $100 preparing this for me

Turns out he was trying to fuck me. It worked. I'll be gay for some good food

>excellent cheese

It was dick cheese, wasn't it?

Try this

>loaded baked potato pizza

Retardedly simple; regular dough, applewood bacon, mozzarella blend, chives, and instant mix mashed potatoes. Made it last weekend after remembering that a New York joint had it.

I'm going to be a SA fag in a few weeks. What's it called?

Lou Malnati's deep dish, whatever they call the supreme, with buttercrust.

There's this bar called The Cottage where I live and I could eat their sausage and onion pizza all day every day. I'm in love with that shit.

First class pizza. Thick and chewy mozzarella. Thick tomato sauce. Absolutely flavortown.

Where the fuck do you live where a pizza restaurant exists next to someones fucking house?

It's called a bulgogi pizza but the deli I we went to owned by an old Korean couple used green bell peppers instead of basil leaves or whatevers on this pizza. Still to this date the best pizza I've ever had. If you're ever in Washington state key Peninsula area, go to home, Lakebay and find the deli. They make it fresh there and I won't lie, it's worth the trip. But it is made on demand so you might have to take it back to a stove.

Oops, forgot image.

not that i'd be able to eat it often because it is heavy for sure, but:
Lou Malnatis deep dish with sausage, extra diced tomatoes, spinach and butter crust

it is literally one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth besides your dad's cock

who here hungry howies?

Pequod's

Wallerys. Salem, Oregon.

>Nothing is worth a 45 minute drive
(you)

Shit bro, I'm at Willamette University. I gotta check that shit out!

Not on thread topic, but have you been to The Sassy Onion? Omlette and hashbrowns that were a fucking religious experience.

When I was young, whenever we got pizza, it would be at a particular Big Daddy's (ausfag here)
Dominos' shitty cheap pizzas cucked them into closure though. I wish I could remember how good they were.

the one i've made by myself, spinach+pesto.

Best pizza would be Fat Lorenzo's.
Best pizza memory would be Mesa pizza. The pizza isn't the greatest but getting a slice at 2:30 am when drunk as fuck is great. They have rediculous combinations and watching some idiots get into a fight makes it better.

city

I LIVE IN RIVERVIEW FLORIDA. THE PIZZA SHOP IS APPROXIMATELY ONE QUARTER MILE FROM MY DOMICILE.

This.

Some restaurant on Capri. Beautiful fucking Island.

A place called Pangea's Pizza in Traverse City Michigan. They do the whole homemade dough local produce gimmick. Had a pepper lover's pizza. Had red peppers, green peppers, banana peppers, jalapeƱos, and peperoncinis.
It was all so crunchy and the crust was so crispy.

Osteria Sostegno in Rome.

The greatest Roman style pizza I've ever had and therefore the greatest pizza I've ever had because Roman pizza > Neapolitan pizza > anything else.

Tuscany.
>have local pizza cause some Italian guy recommended it
>looks good
>tastes good
>the pizza sauce and the cheese weren't too over the top
>base was crispy but soft

>those puddles of fat just sitting on top of the cheese
chef ramsay would have fun with that

Anime Pizzeria

Forgot pic

Quite jealous. I love pizza and especially Italian styles but I've only been able to try real Neapolitan.

Bertuccis for any of my South Jersey niggas out there.Small chain of brick oven pizza restaurants

All independent pizza restaurants suck here sadly

As for a large chain, Pizza Uno is actually pretty good and the only 'go 'za you can get here

That looks horrendous

>the sideways H instead of a capital i
every time

Emily in Brooklyn

Cambridge 1
Cambridge, MA

What's the difference between Roman and Neapolitan and why did you like Roman better?

It's not even close to being the best but there's a shop near my apartment where you get a free large cheese pizza for each large pizza you order and pick up yourself. I had better and I had much worse but it's a great deal for parties and rounds of pen and paper in any case.

when i was a kid my dad made pizza about 3 times. i dont know what he did or how it was special, but it was the best.

Can you plese ms paint lines on there how you sliced it? was it one fish per slice or what?

Checked. Also, it's story time, cu/ck/.

Relatively tough to be "cucked" just by being gay.

You /pol/tards should really learn the definition of that term. Semantically, even as hyperbole, there's no comparison to, for instance, "bleeding heart," which has a compelling and meaningful imagery.

There's no relationship in any reasonable person's imagination to sexual fetishes (cuckoldry) and political orientation.

One i made on Halloween with a friend when watching manos.
Still not sure what cheese i used.

I love this meme. Im glad the few times im here something like that pops up.

fuck off, cambridge sucks dick

At a hole in the wall italian place in redneckville GA I ordered a gyro pizza that had garlic sauce, gyro meat, red onions pepperoncini calamatas and feta with tzatziki drizzled on top
best thing ever

That's just an image I pulled off of Google. Though this pizza I had was pretty greasy

Gyro pizza is bretty good in general m8.

>t. Malden resident

Roman style pizza has a thinner crust that should have the light crunchy texture of a water cracker as opposed to the chewy cake flour crust of a Neapolitan pizza.

I prefer the thin, crunchy crust.

Bozeman Montana some brewery buffalo sausage supreme with mushrooms and olives.

why would you post a random image with your post? even worse, make a second post when you had forgot to attach the unrelated pic in your initial post?

Best one I've had was a Hawaiian pizza with mushrooms, at some pizza place in Tampa Bay. shit was so cash

Lil cesars

pig disgusting get out

Godfathers pizza at Myrtle beach.

Mountain Mike's Pizza on McHenry

A hole in the wall type of place in Rome. Don't remember the name unfortunately.

it helps if you're in a college town.

I used to live a block away from a Domino's. Imagine living right above a shop.

There's a place called Salerno's in Virginia that has better pizza than I've had in NYC. I always get the classic cheese but I'm sure the rest of their menu is on par.

Olympia cafe in mayport Fl. Had it probably twice a month while I was stationed there.

>Pagliacci Pizza
I don't know if they're a local chain or if there is only one location, but this place was just down the block from where some friends of mine use to live, and the pizza is fantastic. Double pepperoni and jalapeƱos is the best. The only down side is the pizza is a bit expensive.

There a restaurant in Milan which is called Rosso Pomodoro. I'd go with that one.
That, or homemade pizza

sure is retarded alright.

>Pagliacci

They're an opera, and a rather good one.

I was in my second year of uni in Los Angeles and was hanging out at a friend's place.

He ordered a large pizza with pepperoni, garlic, and basil.

It was glorious and I was too high to remember the name of the pizza place.

>Arriving shortly at LZ

My friend lives above one.
It really smells awesome every time I visit him.

But perhaps he will be sick of it one day.

Mannie's out of North West Illinois