Itt god tier sandwiches

Itt god tier sandwiches
>Reuben

FUNNY THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A CUBAN AT ALL

leftover thanksgiving

Good call

THATS A FINE LOOKING CUBAN. I LIVE IN TAMPA SO THE BEST CUBANS ARE AVAILABLE TO ME ON A DAILY BASIS. ONE OF THE ONLY POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS SHITHOLE OF A CITY. WELL THAT AND THE STRIP CLUBS.

For me, its the onion sandwich

IS THAT MAYO ON THERE

>needing excess bread

Roast beef, Swiss cheese, horseradish (straight, not the sauce) and Dijon mustard on a toasted Kaiser roll GOAT

For me, it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT. EVERYTIME WITH YOU SHITTERS. DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW? DO YOU?

yes i do

IM GLAD

FUCK YOU I MISS TAMPA
BILLINGS SUCKS
I WANT CUBANS REEEEEEEEEEEE

/xmas leftovers
turkey with pork pistachio and apricot stuffing, ham wrapped in streaky bacon, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and of course a moist maker

>Reuben
>Cuban
>Italian cold cut hoagie
>Banh mi
>Hot dog torta
>Bocadillo con tomate y jamon
>Bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion and capers
>Bagel with whitefish salad
>Sausage, egg and cheese on a roll
>Chili dog
>Muffelatta
>Pastrami on rye with mustard

DO YOU SERIOUSLY MISS TAMPA? I THINK YOURE THE FIRST PERSON IVE EVER HEARD SAY THAT. THE CUBANS ARE GREAT THOUGH.

THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD LIST. IM GONNA HAVE TO NIX THAT WHITEFISH SALAD THOUGH. A SANDWICH WITH MAYO ANYTHING CANT BE THE BEST BY DEFINITION.

EVEN BROOKSVILLE WAS BETTER THAN BILLINGS DUDE MONTANA SUCKS

>NO PO BOY

WOW DAMN DUDE THATS HARSH. SORRY ABOUT YOUR LUCK. YOU EVER MAKE IT BACK DOWN HERE AND ILL BUY YOU A CUBAN AND A LAP DANCE.

MY DAD LIVES IN TAMPA, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, BUT HE'S HAPPY THERE, HE'S EVEN ENGAGED TO A CUBAN WOMAN.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE TYPING IN CAPS IS THIS A NEW MAYMAY

It's just one faggot doing it in multiple threads.

CUBAN HUH? IM HISPANIC BUT ID NEVER MARRY ONE. SPANISH BITCHES ARE CRAZY. GREAT IN THE SACK AND THE KITCHEN TOO GENERALLY BU THE LONG HAUL IS ROUGH. YOUR DAD IS A MORE PATIENT MAN THAN I.

NO THERES A FEW OF US. I FIND /LOUDPOSTING/ TO BE EASIER ON THE EYES.

APPARENTLY SHE'S PRETTY LAID BACK FOR A CUBAN, MUST BE THE AGE, HE'S 50 AND SHE'S 47, SO I WON'T BE HAVING ANY NEW SIBLINGS

MAYBE THEY GET CALMER AS THEY AGE. COULD BE TRUE. THE YOUNG ONES ARE FIRE THOUGH.

If you live in tampa you can go over the bridge to largo and eat at tia’s authentic Latin. I’ve lived here all my life and they have the best goddamn Cubans ever. They also have a cuban reuben that is god tier

French dip

I DONT MAKE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE VERY OFTEN BUT THANKS FOR THE TIP. ILL DEFINITELY GO WHEN IM OVER THERE AGAIN.

>lettuce
>mayo
>on italian bread
>burnt to a crisp

My taste is patrician taste.

COME TO ORLANDO AND WE CAN YELL AT EACH OTHER OVER SOME RAMEN

What the fuck is with onion sandwiches.

>bistec (NOT JUST ANY STEAK, BISTEC)
>jamón
>pernil
>pan sobao
>mayoketchup
>weird red sauce with garlic
>lechuga
>tomate
>papitas de hotdog

based tripleta masterrace. any other variation, turkey or chicken instead of pork is wrong and unacceptable. also, fuck el churry. tastes like shit

pic related, braunschweiger and carolina pulled pork.

IS THAT IN ORLANDO. WE GOT OUR FIRST OFFICIAL RAMEN SHOP HERE IN TAMPA AND ITS GREAT.

margarine, looks like

IM IN ORLANDO TELL ME WHERE

The Arby's Reuben is shockingly underrated.

YEAH IT'S IN ORLANDO, I HEARD ABOUT YOUR RAMEN SHOP. I GUESS THE THEME PARKS ATTRACTED ASIAN CULTURE HERE LONG BEFORE THE REST OF FLORIDA.
DOMU IN EAST END MARKET, IT JUST OPENED. PIC RELATED IS ALSO FROM THERE. I THINK THE RAMEN AT SEITO SUSHI IS A LITTLE BETTER MAYBE, SAPPORO IS ALSO GOOD.

Oh fuk French dip is based

BALTO
Bacon (seasoned for taste), Avocado, Lettuce (Romaine). Tomato (Roma), Sweet Maui Onion (grilled or sauteed).
On sourdough.

>chili dog

subtly and well meme'd

SORRY FOR BRINGING RAMEN INTO YOUR THREAD OP. WOULD YOU CONSIDER PIC RELATED BURGERDOG A SANDWICH? IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO A SANDWICH I COULD FIND IN MY PHONE. IDK WHY I NEVER TAKE PICS OF MY SANDWICHES.

MEATBALL SUBS ARE PRETTY GOOD

I got some rye bread from a friend. Aside from Swiss and roast beef and a normal Reuben, what goes well with it for sandwiches?

THIS IS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE WHAT THE TAMPA RAMEN SHOP MENU LOOKS LIKE. SAME PRICES TOO. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY IT.

Pastrami and mustard on rye is a common one, kind of bland but of you have a lot of pastrami it's ok

FUCK THAT LOOKS GOOD, SOMETIMES I WISHED I STILL LIVED IN A CITY FOR THE FOOD OPTIONS

AYY MY GUY THE BURGERDOG IS LOOKING NICE AS FUCK

Why not with grilled or sauteed mushrooms?

Do it right, do it with peanut butter like Hemingway did.

Monte Cristo a best

>no mcchicken post

No Club Sammich?
Czech

Raleys supermarket makes good deli sandwiches

A good tuna salad on rye is god tier

Why not make your own?
With celery bits or onion bits or kippers?

WHAT DO YOU FLORIDA BROS THINK ABOUT PUB SUBS. BEEN HERE MY WHOLE LIFE, I THINK THEY'RE PRETTY OVERRATED, NO IDEA WHY THEY GET SO MUCH HYPE. THEY'RE A LOT BETTER THAN SUBWAY BUT NOT THAT GREAT.

Fine diced celery and onion, along with a hard boiled egg that's been diced as well.

Nothing beats a good Rueben.

Nothing.

This beats a Rueben...

>vehicular autism

I've heard of these but never had, so it's a grilled ham and cheese but like French toast?

My mistake. A cat po'boy with the works belongs on that list. So does a simple jambon buerre on a baguette.

Some one post that autistic photo of the cartoon Reuben sandwhich

I lived in Tampa for a few years. What part? Basically everything except south Tampa and parts of st.Pete are fucking shitholes

posting from outside New Orleans.

Po'boys arent that great. pretty dry.

For me, it's the McChicken.

That's why they put ketchup, mayo, hot sauce, pickles and tomatoes on them at the good places.

dont forget lettuce.
I work at a poboy shop. the bread is just too dry for me, f a m

Can't go wrong with a pop tart and tomato sandwich

Monte Cristo is best sandwich.

ok

post it then you fuck

Monte cristo or muffaletta

Muffuletta

Bagel with salmon salad is also god tier

The classic chicken, pepper, and mozzarella with Italian dressing panini

Jason's deli has some tasty muffulettas

True, And the fish has got to be fresh fried, because while I know some folks swear by sausage or other meat po'boys the god tier one is fried cat or oyster if you're a fancypants.

What is the bread called they use with Reubens?

Not that user but yes.

Egg dipped bread with ham, turkey and Swiss cheese. Grill and eat. Some places will actually deep fry the whole sandwich, but I have never had it that way.

Rye.

Cheddars has them deep fried. They're fucking rich but really good

Ughh so much wheat bread in this thread. fucking disgusting.

kek I actually thought I replied to the user above who already posted it.

I'll never grow out of these. I like to use blackberry jam and crunchy unsweetened peanut butter.

most bread is made of wheat

where the hell do you live?

>not using ketchup