"DUDE, LOOK AT THOSE SELL WALLS, LMAO"

Moron, huge amounts of people selling this coin and miniscule buy orders is a good thing.

Need I remind you brainlets that the supply of this coin is incredibly small owing to the fact that:

>Fork of both ZCL and BTC, 1:1 ratio
>4,000,000 BTC believed to be lost
>3,000,000 ZCL only partially claimed
>17,000,000-4,000,000 = 13,000,000 BTC partially claimed
>21,000,000 Cap
>ZCL reached 200 USD
>BTCP minimum trading at 60 USD
>Previous Examples: Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Cash etc.
>Higher block size, GPU mining, community based, privacy coin

You morons/brainlets/redditors have no idea what's coming. The people selling are the people that bought ZCL below the selling price and want to offload their extra BTCP or are people FUDing scared aka newfags that are worried.

High sell walls is a GOOD thing. It means whales are buying up the coin for the inevitable price increase. Also, the amount that is even being sold on exchanges like TradeSatoshi are MINISCULE, aka, several thousand coins.

Once this hits KuCoin, Bittrex or Binance, it's going to skyrocket after a week. You were warned.

Attached: BTCP.png (1500x500, 128K)

>huge amounts of people selling this coin is a good thing

The
Absolute
Fucking
State
of
B
T
C
Phaggots

So you're telling me the supply of this coin is much larger than that of ZClassic? Problem here is that the only people who care about this coin were Zclassic holders and people who just bought the pump and dump. Good luck with your bags.

wheres this shit even trading?

Is this that ZCL fork that everyone is now calling Bitcoin for some reason?

you shitcoiners are completely retarded. first bcash, then bgold, bdiamond, shitcoins like bprivate will get exactly zero users, just a bunch of late adopter speculators, just like every other bitcoin "fork" (airdrop).

if the devs are too lazy to do anything other than try and trick users into thinking their shitcoin is related to bitcoin, you can be sure they've already run out of ideas.

Nobody cares. This coin is only meant to be dumped by bitcoin holders.

lmao btcp dumped and will only continue to dump
you got scammed retard retard retard retard retard retard

Attached: Untitled 82.jpg (355x351, 66K)

With you on this OP. Lot of dumb fucks bought at ath.

>LTC Circulating Supply: 55,000,000

Really makes you think...

I would pick some up for a dollar.

>Is this that ZCL fork

Nice shilling technique you got from Twitter, moron. It spawns from Bitcoin Core via ZCash and forks from Bitcoin Core.

You don't know what you're talking about, Brainlet.

I know you're a woman.

Lot of SHIT talkers on this board.

lol he fell for the btcp meme

Does the mt gox guy have a 166k of these things too?

yeah but if he doesnt claim them eventually they go back to miners

legooooo

Attached: bitcoin_private.jpg_large.jpg (960x1280, 117K)

If you're still holding this.... You should probably just kill yourself

LTC has 4x the blocks of BTC thus 4x the supply

This is ZCash. BTCP is useless

If you're holding this you're an idiot. It's shite.

Lmao @ ppl holding this
Why not zcash / zencash / monero?

BTCP has 2x the blocks, moron.

No founders fee though

ZCash with its 20% founders fee lmao?

The only thing it has in common with bitcoin is the name and they used that to scam people

you will not make money from btcp. it will dump. cheers faggot

>>scam people

>forks your coin
>airdrops you free money
>scam

>dump it
>continue the dump
>temporary bottom, reversal
>get the Mt Gox trustee on the line there's still $1.5B of left to market sell
>load another dip
>push it sideways
>sideways till sleep, then crash it with the exact same Korea FUD from last month
>dump it again

Attached: bogged.png (569x571, 609K)

>whole market crashes for 80%
>BTCP DUMP BAGHOLDERS SCAM SCAM RETARD RETARD
nice narrow thinking. zcl was 2$ in the beginning, but had 240 ATH. BTCP is 60$ in the beginning, so x120 is like 7200$
are you new to crypto?

Sounds like you are.

>Muh finders fee

I have stuff to do besides crypto, thus I don't trade 24/7 and mostly hold so I don't care that much. If all market crashes to ground it's not really smart to blame a specific coin. ETH crashes - hahaha scam scam retard bagholder, XLM crashes - hahaha scam retard bagholder cuck, LINK / NULS / whatever crashes - hahaha retard bagholder. You're welcome to throw the shit but it makes no sense outside circle of people like you. Market is crashing, literally everything. Sell at bottom or hold, nothing more to do.
Patience

This BTCP is so retarded. Isn't ZCash actually forked off bitcoin code for the base layer?

It is. So this shitcoin is Bitcoin. It's just that soyboys don't understand that.

Hold my beer, I am going to make a merge-fork of Bitcoin and Litecoin and sell it as 'amazing new technology!!' .

What should I call it?

Bitcoin /FAST/

Not a fork of btc. It is a fork of a fork of zcash. It was airdropped to btc holders as a promotional stunt.

"Bitcoin" private is not bitcoin. It is zcash classic with a very stupid rebranding.

This is what coping looks like.

deposits work on nanex.co

not sure if deposits work, but trading at tradesatoshi.com

Why did Kucoin pussed out?

You would think these neggars would "ironically" shill BTCP if they thought it was such a shit coin. Your hostility tells me different.

Attached: asteroid.png (800x524, 721K)