FOR SALE, YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS>

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why you never verify on any exchange/ico

Your personal details are being sold right now

Attached: hahahahaha shame selfie cucks.jpg (605x595, 58K)

reminder to avoid all chinkcoins

Delete pajeet

I wonder from which ICO this is.

my life is ruined!

Attached: NervousPepe.jpg (500x473, 30K)

>mfw I verified on Binance, Cuckbase, Kucoin and Bittrex

Attached: 1519851877428.jpg (662x712, 65K)

don't care, they can't get my keys.

link to this market?

I want a crypto roastie gf

mfw I verified on Binance.

Attached: hank.png (671x927, 1.23M)

I wish more ICOs used something like Parity's passport service. Basically you submit your info to Parity one time and they verify who you are and where you're from, and then you can send other groups proof of that information, but not your information itself.

Silly man, that's not what that is.

They're selling personal info pics so you can sign up to exchanges using fake ID. That way you can launder money without your real name attached.

Still, anyone got her ig?

IT'S NOT MY FAULT

I GOT IN TOO DEEP

LOOKS LIKE MY SOUL WAS BOUGHT

I FELL FOR IT LIKE A SHEEP

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY

THE CRYPTO GAME

NOW IT'S TIME TO SAY

I'VE GONE INSANE

Kek I almost did for kraken but then said na

you idiots dont understand that this kind of information is still worthless without bank account numbers, card numbers, and social security numbers.

you give gas station pajeets your id when you buy alcohol, how is this any different

Attached: 1512960595438.jpg (399x385, 44K)

they don't memorize it with their photographic memory

use duckduckgo and search dream market

And how did they get these pics? this isnt the only listing btw. Whether or not it was hackers or the exchanges themselves selling this info, its still a reason not to verify.

my identity is always my own, imposters need not apply, besides they wouldnt be able to even put on my shoes, let alone walk in them

even then, you still cant do anything with that information without account numbers and SS numbers

how would you like your verification pics be used to cash out a money launderer thats addresses were being watched by the feds?

>mfw been on the interwebs since late 90s
>mfw never even gave my real name for email adresses back in the day
>mfw now half a dozen chink exchanges and ICOs have my mugshot and passport picture

i hate what the world is turning into

read

It's different because they don't take a photo of it and put it up on the darkweb for hackers to zero in on my identity when I buy a tank of gas.

>parity
You mean the shit wallet that keeps getting hacked?

I bet this shit was happening. When that “Martian” guy came here to shill INT and then disappeared without a trace I had a feeling.
>bro this shits gonna moon you don’t wanna miss this
>Oh you’re from America and can’t withdraw from the exchange?? No problem bro just select any random country and use your ID it’ll let you
>price tanks while idiots lose their ID along with their money

Guaranteed this happened with people using coinegg. I bought but fuck it I’m not withdrawing thank god I only put $200 into that.

>how is this any different
The difference is that it's online permanently for people to sell, use and abuse. It's very possible someone's trading with a whole bunch of dirty money under your name right now.

Upload everything with huge watermarks. They can always sell it or it can get leaked, but at least you (and others) will be able to know the source. You'll then be able to take measures - maybe -, but for sure, whoever sold or didn't secure properly your information will face some backlash.

Not gonna lie this makes some good possibilities for plausible deniability. After making your money laundering account under real name, just send the same ID pics to some darknet seller.

LMAO

THE LOSERS ON HERE DIDN'T CONTACT THEIR ID DEPARTMENTS/DRIVING LICENSE DEPARTMENT TO CHANGE THE SERIAL NUMBER ON IT SO IT CAN'T BE USED

LMAO

IMAGINE BEING THIS STUPID

Even here. When the market crashes, there's sometime people posting their credit info (while pretending they stole it from someone else) in the hope that some idiot use it and that they can then blame their other dumb purchases on him too.

brainlets like you always bring this up but your ignorance is glaring - the Parity wallet (node + UI) wasn't hacked, the multisignature smart contract deployed from the wallet was hacked/exploited. Two very different things.

Cool send me your id so I can use it everywhere pajeet

Oh well. It's not like I'll ever get in trouble for it or it will ever affect my life in any way.

how is this market still up?! est. 2013?

I don't understand how it can help to launder money. If you want to cash out, you need to have bank account on same name you registered with. If you want to just sell dirty bitcoins for monero, you don't need any ID on many exchanges (Bitfinex, Binance)

two very different things... but the same incompetent company working on them

you can cash out to paypal,okmoney or western union/moneygram

>I verified on chinknance

I feel like eating a cyanide pill right now...