Explain yourself user

Explain yourself user

Attached: 2221241.jpg (505x500, 135K)

Sorry Momoko chan, but I only used $400 back In July and now I'm at $200k .... I think this internet magic money could make it us for us. There's nothing wrong with making money before the inevitable collapse!

I'm still up momoko chan, don't worry too much.

Feel like youre larping but another friend of mine also start with not much and have made serious gains. What did you guys do differrent?

Don't worry Momoko chan, ICX will go back up, I promise!

I swear, my short will be in the black when it hits 8.5K

I did nothing different.
I just got lucky, timing was everything for me.
So I may sound like a genius but I am not.
Rode Antshares from $2 to $50 after rebrand. Diversified into WTC and a few other altcoins. Then I played around with ICOs...did Request Network but didn't do too well...had a few others like Zilliqa and SingularityNET, sold them all at 10x ico price and kept repeating the process and here I am. Obviously, this exact process won't work in current market conditions. but again timing is key.

I'm taking you to California Momo

Attached: jung.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Thanks for the input.

They picked the right lottery numbers.

Yes and no. There is a lot of luck involved for anyone who doesn't have the power to influence the market, but there's also 20% skill or something.

why so sad when we're multi-millionaires?

"our money" kek.
As soon as I make it I'm leaving my momoko chan and going to fuck hot potatoes.

I WAS GOING TO FUCKING MAKE IT, OKAY!?! LEAVE ME ALONE AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520595493155.png (808x805, 452K)

Momoko chan can suck my dick.

She doesn't want millions she wants your love. You betrayed her love when you spent your crypto earnings on soapland whores, baka...

I've lost everything Momoko chan. I'm sorry.

I'm triple up YTD Momoko-chan now suck my dick.

Fucking kek this many replies over a rodent tier asian

White girls are ugly accept it

Far more people have won at this than the lottery dumbass. If the lottery had 2 numbers, and there were clues about to help you select them it'd be more accurate.

>our
The entitlement of this bitch

Attached: 1519913218524.jpg (982x760, 112K)