Skycoin

How invested are you in this Veeky Forums? What percentage of your portfolio is dedicated to SkyCoin?

Attached: [email protected] (1263x800, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoin.pub/t/skycoin-we-suspected-this-shady-cryptocurrency-project-was-a-scam-now-we-re-sure-of-it/34326?u=john
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get out of here scamcoin shill. you know its a scam, everyone knows this bs is a total scam. fuck off back to your telegram

LOL

Actually I don't currently hold any skycoin I was just trying to get a feeling from biz on their opinions about the coin and see who's holding. If I might ask, what specifically about this coin makes you think it's a scam? Honest question because I'm curious. From what I've read so far I don't see the scam part of it.

I'll jump in under six figures, not far off now

less than 1%

id say about 75% of my portfolio

my goal is about 50% but its higher now because of this beautiful dip. if my other holds make a positive move i'll be upping to over 80% sky

theres constantly threads by shills using the same pics and tag lines, attempting to make them look organic and failing pretty hard. you can tell theyre from the same discord/telegram/slack. also its mostly sophisticated tech vocabulary and lots of general bs to smoke and mirror as they pitch an "internet 2.0" bs idea, contant paid models with water tattoos of skycoin logos, with the worst "im on board!" shilling. just, you can easily see through it nextime you see a sky coin thread pay attention. these guys dont deserve the academy award under any means

>CREATING LARGE VPN
>SELLING SCAM MERCH

This. Honestly anything sky related I see has a total cult vibe to it, threads seem totally bogus. It will probably the biggest exit scam since confido

>come up with scam idea
>insist on only scamming 300 people

if it was a scam there wouldn't be 10x as many people still on the waiting list as there are miners being shipped.

>the scam is only low volume, so it is not a scam
>NOT KNOWING CHINK CULTURE OF SCAMS

Which is it? a cult or paid organized shilling? They aren't very compatible scenarios.

BTW I don't deny the cult accusations . . . I embrace them.

>BTW I don't deny the cult accusations . . . I embrace them.

Lol, what happens at the end of most cults? They blindly follow a prophet with some crazy claims and promises until their demise. Usually a suicide Kool aid or whatever.

Then that's bad for a coin, you all shill it like crazy and love it for promising to be the new Internet, and then next thing you'll know the price will collapse and you'll be left holding bags, realised that you've been misled the whole time and probably literally kill yourself.

I guess it is a cult.

Why would you embrace this?

those are communist cults. capitalist cults often end up as world-changing highly successful conglomerates.

hurr durr...sophisticated tech vocabulary...hurr durr

>We wuz internet 2.0
>Still no whitepaper on skywire and only some blog posts

>We wuz transparent
>Dont bother answering why the pricing of a skyminer was 1 BTC instead of just selling the miner
>Find the answer: its to fund the next batch of miners (nice scam lol)

Also this: thebitcoin.pub/t/skycoin-we-suspected-this-shady-cryptocurrency-project-was-a-scam-now-we-re-sure-of-it/34326?u=john

I dont fucking know what they are cooking up but I don't like it.

i thought eth was just a scam ICO platform back when it was under $20. I wasn't wrong, but look at it now.

I know. I don't disprove it just yet for sure. I was writing a report on SKY for a while and I do like the mesh network they have but the way Synth ghosted my questions and the lack of WP on Skywire is a concern. I'm not gonna lie though if you have 10k to spend on something, SKY isn't so bad.

Do your own due diligence OP, the FUD in here is plainly obvious. SKY has been around for several years and has been mostly under the radar focusing on development, now when they're ready for their first test net soon and hiring marketers is when people are calling it a scam.