>I get drinks free while I'm working
>get 50% what I order
>occasionally steal fries while no one is looking
>eat roast beef every day with fries and cheese sticks
>go the Krispy kreme right next door for muh dessert

Arby's best fast food place to work at

Ur mum has all the roast beef I need, m8

sounds great other than making no money and getting obese

I use to work there too. I hated the roast beef because the smell never gets off of you.
The chicken sandwiches and fish wraps are god tier though. Whenever Lent is around I always stop by to get their 2 for $5 deals for that nice fishy taste.

HAVEYOU TRIED THE PORK BELLY. I LIKE THEIR PROTEIN/CALORIE RATIO ON ALOT OF THEIR SANDWICHES.

My mom worked there when I was a kid, and while she didn't ban us from eating it, she did discourage us from doing so. She told us how everything came precooked, and they sliced pattys of roast beef off of logs of packed, preshaved beef. Ended up trying it when I was in middle school. It wasn't disgusting, but I didn't like it compared to burgers from carls junior, Wendy's or DQ.

Because I could eat at Wendy's or Burger King instead.

I've never had roast beef

Weird how Arby's is falling into the niche of "chic fast food" just because it offers something more than hamboigahs. But then, people can only go to McDonald's so many times before death is imminent.

Former assistant manager here.

Arbys is pretty high quality food.

It's because it costs so damn much. It's the "expensive=good" meme that tricked so many applefags.

I've always loved Arby's. Ate there quite frequently. There's an Arby's near where I work that I've eaten at a few times now, really new place, the inside is quite nice looking and comfortable. Got lunch there a couple weeks ago, market fresh turkey bacon ranch, roast beef sandwich and a small mozz sticks. The mozz sticks were soggy and the roast beef had some yellow discoloration around the edges. The turkey sandwich was fine, but the roast beef sandwich was so disgusting that the thought of eating Arby's again makes me feel ill. Damn shame, I did like Arby's.

one opened near me, first one in Ottawa
closed like a year later because nobody gave a fuck

popeye's opened in its place.
someone drove a car through it

Because those FUCKING CUNTS got rid of the cheesy potato bites. Literally my second favorite food of all time me. Went there after work 4-5 times a week just to order those.

BK worker here, local Arby's is cheaper than local BK.

>Why don't you eat at Arby's user?

Because I refuse to eat shitty processed food. It doesn't taste very good.

I like to get 4 regular roast beef sandwiches, put about six packets of horseradish on each, and eat slowly to enjoy the otherworldly tingle that swarms my brain

If you like them that much then why not learn how to make them yourself?

They closed the one by Six Flags mall!

>arby's
>more like arbortion.

we have very few here in Canada, so whenever I cross the border I ALWAYS make a stop. I like the mini-reuben loaded with horseysace and the buffalo chicken slider

>I like to get 4 regular roast beef sandwiches, put about six packets of horseradish on each, and eat slowly to enjoy the otherworldly tingle that swarms my brain
See I go to publix, get a roast beef sub, marblue cheese, or baby swiss, and can quite easily hit that with some horseradish too.
Sometimes I buy the thin steaks, french bread, and au jus packet mix, and saute the steak with onions, mushrooms or peppers, and make a great sandwich. I like creamy horseradish.