Breaking through to 7k in the next hour

>breaking through to 7k in the next hour

Attached: photo_2018-03-09_15-01-35.jpg (1168x430, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOpQjD-rX0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

>responding with "k"
We are officially in the despair stage.

It don't matter, none of this matters.

Attached: carl.jpg (500x300, 106K)

i wonder how all the HODLers feel now on reddit. now that bitcoin has lost over 50% of it's value since 19k. i checked their sub off and on and noticed they don't seem to be posting hodl memes anymore.

Trips, checked

I remember a thread on reddit on january telling people "the worst thing you can do now is sell, just hodl."

>just end their pain

Attached: 1520397350396.jpg (500x387, 51K)

the next few hours are absolutely crucial for bitcoin

fucking biz pajeets lured me into their shitty ponzi.

everyone of u told me bitcoin will reach 50.000 in just a few months.

this looks just like the fucking meme chart to me and i lost thousands. fuck u all.

We have a lot of support at 7.5k. whether tis the bottom is unknown. i mseeing calls for 4K as it fits with the gold prophecy perfectly.

My opinion is that its everything to do with whales. Each bubble we have some whales exiting for good, and new ones entering. some stay and take profits or accumulate. There is a big struggle here as new bonds are formed between them and some consensus can be reached. they work together.

after gox it took a long time for the whales to reach that point again. Maybe this time it wont be so long, maybe a lot are staying in the market. who fucking knows.

Sold all my BTC @11200. I'm out of this crypto ponzi scam. Goodbye

should have shorted

it's not all a ponzi. the rip is the only coin backed by a real business. everything else is speculative. even privacy coins seek to fill a use case. bitcoin does not.

the time is coming when exchanges will need to get rid of it as the peg. it's no longer suitable to be a peg for anything.

>t
Idk I mean if HODLING netted me 2000% gains, losing, losing the 50% doesn't seem too awful

Guess I'm the only one who looks at this and sees a return to healthy growth

Wtf is it with cripple shills today? Why did you get so organized in shilling your garbage jewcoin?

>return to healthy growth

lol since when was bitcoins growth ever healthy.
It only blew up due to normies and hype and speculation,
Even at 6k it would be overvalued

Feeling fine. Hodl for 2 years and come back later. But then again I'm not a poor homeless neet.

Boomer fag laugh at coinfaggers
The Doors - Break On Through HQ (1967)
bitcorn breaking down to 1967
youtube.com/watch?v=rOpQjD-rX0g

I'm a btc normie, but sooner or later btc will have to become an asset with a practical use. Today it has no value whatsoever except as a concept. 99% of the market is in it to get fiat, not crypto, fiat.

I feel nothing. My heart is iron, my hands are tungsten. If this falls to my projected 4.5k, I will go into massive debt to buy the dip. I will sell everything I have and go live in the woods for a year. I give no fucks.

Attached: 8762672526523.png (1459x821, 988K)

what if it goes to 2k after that

Hello brother

Why does no one treat sub $1k like its a possibility?

Bitcoin was under $1k for years and no one batted an eye.

nice

I only hold about 20% BTC. Anyone who jumped in after summer 2016 has missed the boat to get uber rich with just BTC. I split the rest between infrastructure projects, with about 10% left over for gambling on shitcoins. If BTC tanks to 2k, then it's probably done as an kind of currency or store of value, and we enter a 2 year bear market while the other projects battle it out for supremacy.

I went to sleep expecting to wake up there so at this point it's like whatever.

>and we enter a 2 year bear market

So it's not "done" you just forget about it and one day you see read a headline that makes your dick hard. If it's really all over then tough shit you made a bad investment and life goes on.

Talking about crypto as a whole. No, I don't believe that this will ultimately kill the entire budding industry.

I'm sure BTC will be around for a long time, but I'm not a maximalist and I don't see it being the reigning champ forever. I give it 10 years on the outside. Don't ask me what will replace it because I have no answers, there are too many good projects and I'm sure a few haven't even been invented yet.

Attached: skywalker.gif (540x318, 3.81M)

lmao these meme charts

dumb cunts make 100000 charts a day and think it works because they had one prediction that made it

none of you retards know what btc is going to do

Exactly, never stop checking the market from time to time. I think the party is over for a while though so find other things to do guys.