Please explain why you haven't bought Nano

Please explain why you haven't bought Nano

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjessedamiani%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F01%2FScreen-Shot-2018-01-31-at-9 (960x565, 95K)

because BTC is nanos proof of concept at it failed.
currency coins will never work.

its gay

im gay

Btc xmr nano all' the way. Still nano has the less possibility of surviving 1yr becauae It has centralization problems. Its still an amazing idea and if it manages to become less centralized it's going to be huge

>BTC couldn't scale, traction brought fees to double digit USD
>See, 100% proof that all currency coins will fail

>THEY ARE ON TO US GET READY TO DUMP

Attached: 10_100.jpg?itok=slp3QO7A.jpg (1858x1045, 130K)

Because The Bomber can wreck the price of this coin while taking a big spaghetti dinner shit in the morning whenever he wants.

because I don't chase pumps
this coin is nothing but whales wash trading and normies getting excited about the volatility. NO other coin does +20% -20% day after day. Shit sketchy af

Attached: pulpfiction3698.jpg (698x400, 33K)

because the Nanex trading pairs are too hard to figure out when i'm tired af

Because I didn't buy at 7 cents, so I won't buy now (butthurt as fuck)

It is a homosexual coin

because nebl is a lot better.

Because I am balls deep in RLC, EXP, ARK, GRS and AEON. The whole point of crypto is to be decentralised, Nano, Ripple, Petrodollar and other crypto dogshit failing to appreciate this can back the fuck off.
If you weren't half-witted you would DYOR and know that:
1)RLC version 2 release is slowly coming up. Accumulate while it is cheap, since this is gearing up to be ARK 2.0 with its price by summer.
2)EXP has some very big things coming up. P.S. it is a non-ICO crypto ;)
3)ARK >80% of available Ark are staked right now and purchasing larger amounts on exchanges send shockwaves in price...
4)GRS is a rebrand away from rocketing past VTC. Vote coming up.
5)AEON undergoing code scrutiny... once green lit - mercury.

because charlie lee shilled it therefore it is 100% confirmed shit

Can confirm

Attached: 1518219395355.png (1064x874, 735K)

Aeon. Biz isn't retarded after all.

Attached: 1520098428629.jpg (289x289, 12K)

CHINK SHITCOIN

>chink
Wut

i have
normies are going to eat this shit up just like they did stellar and tron
i expect at least a 20x within the next 2 months

uhhh this coin is from Texas, motherfucker, get yourself sorted out

Attached: 8p0dj7umars.jpg (1920x1200, 548K)

Attached: hmm.jpg (1920x886, 204K)

Attached: 123214NANO.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

Attached: 1231.jpg (655x368, 41K)

This plus the dev team seem shady with how the dealt with the whole incident, and they've had technical problems in the past. I'm still going to buy when it dips though because it's the reddit coin and I want to add a currency coin to my portfolio.

this will moon and crash double as hard

nano is the most decentralized currency crypto out there brainlet

Use your fucking head for once. All it takes is an individual or a group with a few M USD to take Nano holders hostage until boredom sets in or a strategic point is achieved. This could take ages since nano transactions are free so you wouldn't run out of funds spitroasting your beloved coin.
Think of it as a hostile takeover of the crypto world. If you don't see this, you are either missing your brain (pic related) or are incredibly naive.

Attached: eBFIdNJ.gif (250x159, 328K)

underrated post

nothing in your post resembled a coherent argument.
POW + spam filters exist

Not a bizraeli, bud. I just came back to see if Biz is improving, since it went to shit a while ago. Trolling and shitposting is standard MO, but this rampant shilling and influx of Reddit fags made me spend more time updating filters than reading threads (pic related). It seems that oldfags have made their nut and moved on.

Attached: B9NxMFy.gif (270x193, 1.59M)

they all cashed out mid january, i'm prety sure they're all on yachts now
board IQ has definitely dropped a lot

I bought yesterday at $11