Seriously worried for chainlink holders

These people seem so detached from reality, so emotionally attached to this illusion chainlink would become this all solving magic machine..

What happens if reality sets in, when Ethereum and all high scale protocols start setting up their own oracles for smart contracts.

Chainlink would make for a great prodigy if it were fully functional/integrated a year back, yes.
But for a year down the line it is similar as to what a Spork is to cutlery at the moment.

I am afraid a lot of people will commit suicide on this board.

Attached: 29-ramen-forkspoon.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zONW46d50A0
geekwire.com/2017/docusign-founder-tom-gonser-future-digital-identity-potential-ipo-seattle-vs-san-francisco/)
linkedin.com/pulse/smart-contracts-deals-without-lawyers-tom-gonser/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm ready. If they haven't realized that after 6 months that it has 0 real world or crypto world partners, they deserve to die.

late adopters that think they have this market figured out.

I dont trust pink IDs

These people seem so detached from reality, so emotionally attached to this illusion chainlink would become this all solving magic machine..

What happens if reality sets in, when Ethereum and all high scale protocols start setting up their own oracles for smart contracts.

Chainlink would make for a great prodigy if it were fully functional/integrated a year back, yes.
But for a year down the line it is similar as to what a Spork is to cutlery at the moment.

Attached: MoMA-Ramen-Spoon-Fork-M72602-copy22.jpg (970x545, 39K)

Also, it is a SJW coin that is using his ponzi money to support the nonwhite invasion of the west

Attached: 1520276111554.png (649x491, 336K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zONW46d50A0

Attached: Harryscarplace.png (285x150, 46K)

Ethereum has their own problems with speed/sharding/PoS. Plus chain link is the first decentralized Oracle to work on multiple blockchains and communicate between. It’s like saying why didn’t eBay just create a giant truck fleet to do all its deliveries instead of using UPS which was made for high efficiency delivery. Obviously eBay will just use what is the best thing for them as well as the best for others.

>I'm seriously worried
>about the good people of biz
Pour some milk on your keyboard fag

I'd be worried if I didn't hold any link...

Sergey is going to be on a panel at SXSW alongside Tom Gosner who is the founder of Docusign and currently sits on the board of directors.

He did an inv(geekwire.com/2017/docusign-founder-tom-gonser-future-digital-identity-potential-ipo-seattle-vs-san-francisco/) which, has some of his insights about how e-signatures and smart contracts could work together. So it's clear that Docusign is interested in smart contracts and has used them before. But what's really interesting is if you read between the lines, screams ChainLink... When asked about the future of Docusign he says:
> You’ll see contracts get smarter and smarter and smarter, and be able to do things more and more autonomously. That’s a humongous opportunity. Some of it is machine learning, and **a lot of it is around data. In order for a contract to be smart, it has to get data from the outside world**. It can get that from people when they fill out forms, but if you think about contracts becoming truly smart, **there needs to be a way that it can get triggers from things** to know that clauses need to be energized or payments need to be made, etc.

Plus, look at [this post] (linkedin.com/pulse/smart-contracts-deals-without-lawyers-tom-gonser/) about the upcoming SXSW event, where he is obviously talking about LINK
> Finally, we’ll hear from Sergey Nasarov, CEO of Smartcontract.com about the importance of oracles to get data in and out of smart contracts securely.

> Where will the data come from to connect smart contracts to the data they need to make decisions? How will we know we can rely on these data sources?

> Do smart contracts require a decentralized "trust-less" block chain to operate?

All this on its own doesn't suggest a partnership, but it does show that Docusign is interested in smart contracts, they know about the oracle problem, and they know the arguments for a decentralized oracle (LINK).

>Sergey Nasarov
>NASArov
The writing is on the wall here, people.

Kek'd

Yeah...were going to mars

Someone cryptomeme this

Attached: Thor Infinity.jpg (956x932, 410K)

BANKING CLAN USE SHINY ROCK TO TRACK VALUE?

ME HAVE SHINY ROCK

ME ON MOON MISSION

WHAT MEAN MY SHINY ROCK JUST POLISHED TURD AND BANKING CLAN NOT ACCEPT AS CURRENCY

HOW DO THIS HAPPEN TO KROG

A lot of companies and professionals are interested in smart contracts and most of them have never heard of chainlink. Gosner never even mentioned blockchain in these quotes. It's literally nothing and $LINk dumped five fucking cents today

This

Yeah half this board is going to be gone when chain dumps/fails to moon. On the upside though there will be no more stinky linkies smelling up the board.

Commit suicide? LINK sells for under .50 fucking cents. Buy 1k of them and lock them away. If you lose so fucking what. You lose a few hundred bucks. That's not kill yourself worthy. If it hits big and you own zero? That's suicide worthy.

And yet it’s up in Sats and Wei

Agreed, I cashed out after the ICO for x7. People are holding bags of air. I remember getting into the Chainlink slack, it's literally a ghostyard. They have -0 real world partnerships or announcements. No marketing. No product.

Main net won't happen, bet on it

welp

>zero rwa
Fake news

>These people seem so detached from reality

These people seem so detached from reality, so emotionally attached to this illusion ethereum would become this all solving magic machine..

What happens if reality sets in, when bitcoin and all high scale crytpocurrencies start integrating smart contracts.

The dumping in sats comes later.
Usually 12-24 hours after the dump in fiat.

>What happens if reality sets in, when Ethereum and all high scale protocols start setting up their own oracles for smart contracts.
You misunderstand the position we are in.
If ethereum tries that shit, we will murder Vitalik.
Nothing will stand between us and our lambos.

Gosner may have never mentioned chainlink but that is guaranteed to change this week when he shares the stage with Sergey.

I wanted to seriously weigh in here as someone who doesn’t hold any link.

I simply don’t buy it because people don’t shut up about it. They talk and talk and talk about what it could be be, but never what progress has been made. It’s shilled to the point of mental illness, and I don’t see it going anywhere. How much do you want to bet Sergey doesn’t even mention it at this upcoming conference. I didn’t buy this at .10 cents and I’ll never buy it. Maybe it’s not trash, but link supporters ruin it. They are just like rick and morty fans, intolerable shills backing a shit project.

Attached: 1511908972053.jpg (900x900, 197K)

You're never going to make it, ever.

>What happens if reality sets in, when Ethereum and all high scale protocols start setting up their own oracles for smart contracts.
There’s already coins like this... but fuck tell idiots on Veeky Forums Im still accumulating

I work in the financial district in SF, I literally pass by both the docusign HQ and ChainLink’s office on my walk to work. It’s definitely more than possible for Sergey to walk his fat ass over and chat with Gosner.

Chainlink's office is in the Castro

Say I have a berry and you have a bunny. I want to trade you my berry for your bunny. You give me your bunny and I eat your berry. Fuck you

So there are these things called smart contracts. Automatic boxes that I can put my berry into and you can put your bunny into. When the boxes detect that the bunny and berry are in them they swap. No berry eating.

Smart contracts are nice, but they're dumb. They can't see much outside of themselves. So Chainlink acts as the eyes for these automatic boxes.

Imagine I want to bet my berry for your bunny if the red sox win the superbowl. Normal smart contracts can't do this. But with chainlink they can link to a superbowl watcher and detect if the red sox dunked their way to victory and relay that information to the blind box.

Get it?

Great screencrab for my project - Chainlink the Movie

Wise post. Have a (you)

Even this excellent 1st-grade level breakdown of link’s usecase won’t be enough to convince some of these smug idiots.

Being this dumb. Yikes.

Aeternity is shit

>he doesn't understand that chainlink's dollar value is derived from its exchange rate with btc

Thanks for that. I've been accumulating blindly since Veeky Forums has a partially decent track record, but this actually makes me feel better. At least I've only done around $200, so I wouldn't be losing much if an established coin copied the project.

I buy more chainlink every paycheck. I'm up to 25,257 between my Trezor and binance swing trading stack. Very excited for what the future holds.

Exactly. The memes are awesome, and for 50 cents, I'll gladly join in the fun.

Attached: )-pal-1181-chain-link-1118)-wift-0-chase-hain-30072066.png (500x379, 110K)

how does it feel to be a literal crypto hipster