Holy shit, only 5 Billion volume in 24h

Holy shit, only 5 Billion volume in 24h.
WTF is happening?

Attached: 4fe.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS ORGE

Bitcoin is dead :(

How to work the McDonalds fryer:

I don't know about your store, but mines has two fry vats. Each vat has space for two baskets, so that's a total of four spaces. When you put the first basket in, you put it in the left side of the leftmost vat. If you have to put in a second one while the first one is not up yet, you put it in the left side of the vat that's to the right of the previous one. For the third basket, put it in the right side in the leftmost vat. The fourth one goes on the right side of the next vat. As you can see, you are supposed to avoid putting them next to each other. but when you do, make sure there's at least 30 secs in between.

Whenever you put down a basket, press the timer button. They are the buttons labeled 1 and 2, with 1 being for the left side and 2 being for the right side. When the timer beeps, you'll see the words PULL appear. It'll appear on the left side of the LED small panel indicating that the left side's fries are ready to be pulled up, or on the right side indicating the right side is ready. Just press the corresponding timer to get it to stop.

Tips:

You should always have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, and 1 large ready at all times. Act like as if every customer/car will take 2 smalls and 2 mediums. That way most of the time you won't have to worry about running out. Of course make sure you don't have too much extra. But some managers may get really nitpicky about you making too much/too little. It's possible that one day a manager will complain that you are making too little, but then the next day a different one will warn you about making too much.

If the fries have been sitting there for over 5 mins, make news ones and throw the old ones away.

Fries are every easy, but can get exhausting after 2 straight hours due to the pace and the heat.

Attached: 1517899602647.png (600x600, 616K)

Not gonna lie anons I'm pretty scared. My dreams of getting rich quick are slowly deteriorating

medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e

>over $3 billion dollars of daily volume is nonexistent. Possibly more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1516111448594.jpg (585x682, 52K)

thank you for this quick and handy guide. i'll be handing in my resume tomorrow morning.

Attached: 1518237359919.jpg (451x604, 65K)

when I look at the tradingview thing it seems really slow compared to previous days but is that any way to gauge it?

ive already given up on it, its over back to university and looking for a minimum wage job

Thanks, just bought 100k fries

It's the weekend people are out partying

The hype for it feels absolutely dead. We brought normies in with getting it talked about in every major news site, where can we possibly get new interest. There's nowhere to go from here

people need to let it bottom out and then we rebuild from there.

Not slowly

cat looks like that guy

it's the weekend.

holy shit it's marius

Women

women are risk adverse

There are campaigns to walk them in. Should be a short term batch of oysters at least.

i hate to say it, but theres just no volume anywhere. im repeating what many others have said, but normies have come and gone (theyre scared away), whales are cashing out, big investor money has left, theres no more new money coming in. everythings just slowly drying up. there needs to be some huge announcement or some huge event in crypto so people start flooding in again. otherwise, i dont see anything changing

all the whales are operating on regular market hours and will not be around until 930 AM on monday.

they done made a lot off riding the waves for this week, they gotta go spend it somehow.

A nigger cat?

I won't go back! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO BACK!!

Attached: Angry Autist Noises.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

i saw somewhere here that the top wallets increased their holdings tho, so theres a bit of accumulation at least

>The "institutional money is here" meme

Dude, it's time to wake up.

BTC just failed to break out of the downward channel again.

I hope you arent counting OKEx volume.

They have 95% fraudulent volume confirmed. Somehow CMC doesn't give a shit though.

The top wallets are just the exchanges.

absolute boredom is whats happening

That cat is Ron pearlman, crypto died 12-17

New years the whales shit in everyone's mouths. We poisoned our last social media catalyst by selling into the Robinhood users. The narrative is all victims and scammers now.

Everyone is holding.

lmao he looks like Bogs

There is ZERO incentive to buy right now with the Gox guy dumping his coins. Am I wrong? When he dumps, all coins dump because bitcoin plummets. What reason does anyone have to buy right now?

"Only" 5 bln.? As opposed to the previous 2 months? Sure. Nice fud, you little shorting shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.04.16 AM.png (1932x880, 138K)

thanks just wagecucked 100k hours

Till 1k?

That was obvious since months to years. Nothing new, maybe for normies who care about volume as the only parameter

Suicidial thoughts are running into my mind right now.

Not sure man, good questions though.