What is a good honey mustard that is more sweet than spicy? I like Perkin's honey mustard...

What is a good honey mustard that is more sweet than spicy? I like Perkin's honey mustard, does anyone know a brand that tastes close?

make your own, turbopleb

honey I'm home

OP fat American

How can I turn colmans dried mustard into colmans prepared mustard?

vinigger

Kraft Honey Mustard by far. It's delicious. Definitely give it a try. They also have this version with bacon bits in it as well if your into that. Would highly recommend for that "non-spicy" taste for sure.

1 cup mayo.
6 tablespoons honey.
1/4 cup dijon mustard.

You're welcome.

my personal fav

The honey mustard you get at Slim Chickens is the best I've ever had

Kens Steakhouse

Technically a salad dressing

I will try these ones. I did come across a supposed recipe for Perkin's, but if I can just buy something as good that would be preferable. Here is the recipe for those interested.

Mix 1/4 cp mayonnaise 1/4 cp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard 1/4 cp honey 1 tbsp prepared mustard 1 tbsp white vinegar 1/8 tsp paprika

This recipe is from a very popular US chain. I worked there for years.

Fucking this.
That's all honey mustard dressing is. I like using some whole grain mustard in there too, for the texture, but basically yeah, just this.

are you for real?

It's not really a thing here in the UK but papa johns honey mustard is sex tier.

I've tried making my own but you get some runny thing.
I know papajohns is all cancer and shit but I just need a vat of it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SEX TIER. YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MUSTARD.

Yes. I think that's exactly what it means.

WHAT THE FUCK

Why are you in every thread yelling?

THERES NO YELLING INVOLVED. I AM SIMPLY /LOUDPOSTING/ AS I FIND IT PREFERABLE. ALSO IT IS NOT JUST ME. THERE ARE MULTIPLES AND I ASSUME THEY HAVE THE SAME PREFERENCE.