Where did all the Link Believers go?

Last night I was reading threads that were full of people singing the praises of Link. Every time someone attempted FUD, they would get btfo buy the Linkies with a rational argument. Tonight all the Link threads are just full of people trashing it with nobody refuting them.

Attached: scared pepe.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Because LINK is trash. It created a bunch of fuckin bagholders who desperately hope meme magic will save their shitcoin

How new are you? Shill when rising so you can sell as high as possible. FUD when dropping so you can buy as low as possible.

Link holders are out smashing pussy on Saturday night

We are here....be patient, the singularity is near.

By the way DocuSign is working w chainlink...they will discuss their progress at sxsw...they will not announce an official "partnership" tho

Newfag identified

>implying biz sells high and buys low

To stupid to spell by right

working with is good enough for us autists to have something to shill with

You're too dumb to make threads user

Held LINK since October.

Only serious discussion happens in the official slack. On here too many autistic /nubiz/ with sub-10k stacks trying to buy in lower or all caps copy pasting retarded cult like shit for any actual discussion.

Every LINK thread has the same faggot copy and pasting the same 5-6 pastas over and over.

ost>SXSW is almost here. Get ready for $1 Link again.

how do you get on the slack?

After seeing a bunch of Link memes being posted by 20 somethings in some stream chat it's easy to say to avoid it at all costs, at least until they've all killed themselves after they've finally realised they can't escape wage slavery with magic coins.

you should probably sell, you sound like a weak minded faggot

Attached: 232420-1.jpg (640x480, 37K)

MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY
MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY
MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY
MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY
MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY
MY STNIKY. STAY LNIKY

Attached: 1520546877305.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Because we're trading to increase our stacks. Only way that works is if we drop the price.

Bless you

It’s just a shitty json parser what’s there to defend

everyone yesterday was just memeing on you

We wait.

Attached: 7777777.png (586x676, 344K)

WE OUT HERE BITCH

Attached: 1515555170815.jpg (592x321, 72K)

marines wanted to help singularity

Stinky Linkys shake it at the roller disco every weekend

U may not have known

How do people actually like this shitcoin? Isn’t the dev team just 2 people? What a joke

Kek this. Only virgin fudders on biz right now