Help please

Sent 10k of BTC to my BCH wallet. Did I just lose all of that money?

Attached: help me.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2333267.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
The private key is the same

loooooooooool

hit up jihan he will hook u up

Thank fuck, still have no idea how to recover it but at least I know it's possible.

No, you just x2 your money, Congrats!

bcash will unironically save BTC by destroying millions of retards coins from sending them to the wrong wallet. soon only a couple million btc will remain, all held by high iq holders who will never sell below $1million per coin

Post your private key and I'll take a look for you, see what I can do

How do guys even learn to breathe through your noses?

I honestly don't know, I'm going to try and recover it but I'm probably out the money. I deserve it for being this retarded, bit lesson learned.

yes buy more retard and this time make sure to transfer that money to me. love when newfags lose money

Attached: 1518551888893.jpg (453x500, 54K)

Glad you're happy, that Bitcoin will be floating in limbo for eternity.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2333267.0

First result on google. Now buy 20k link

I'll honestly post the receive code if anyone can do anything with it. That's all I have right now. Can't send it, can't recover it.

Thanks for the help

Update me if it works

Won't be able to get to it tonight, I went to the bar as soon as I realized what I did. Will make a post updating as soon as I succeed/fail so people can make fun of me for my retardation.

Good luck retard-kun

Thanks senpai

people who send btc to their bch wallet or vice versa make me angry. Like you are so fucking stupid that I want to fucking beat the fuck out of you i want to fucking slit your guts you retard bitch cunt. Do you just go on binance and for some reason click on BCH instead BTC for no ucking reason you stupid piece of shit? I hope you become homeless and start sucking hobo dicks for a living until one of them eventually strangles you

That's great you feel that way but you wouldn't do any of that. 10k is a drop in the bucket of the money I actually have. It's not my fault you're that poor that this angers you.

lol poorfag tears x 10