It is sad how companies keep doing shit like this

It is sad how companies keep doing shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

gomymanga.com/manga/Dungeon_Meshi/1/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posts an image without a link to the article

Fucking jews man... everything gets smaller and also somehow shittier.

Fanta now tastes watered down and looks like it too.
Pringles are about 3/4 full and half the size, used to be you couldn't ecen get them out without tipping the container.

It's only gonna get worse.

TOBLEROOOOOONE

Tribe made the bottom of their hummus containers raised. It was some major bullshit that they did, I don't think they even lowered the prices to conpensate

>getting upset over chocolate

fat fucks

>reduced quantity, same price

Yeah, this is essentially inflation, without being called inflation and it's happening with virtually every packaged product.

So, when you see these bullshit 1% inflation numbers yet you're spending 10% more than you did last year buying the same day to day shit, you know why. It's a real sham.

HURTS MY HANDS

>buying packaged food
You deserve it desu

Interesting stuff.

Does this also explain why my tall can of Red Bull has only 0.47l instead of the usual 0.5l?

Everything in glass jars has done this.

Most likely, if you have an old can compare the bottom of the 2 the new one should have a higher raised bottom.

It's fake

>Fucking jews man... everything gets smaller and also somehow shittier.

you realize that this is the 150g bar and it's still the 150g bar

looks easier to break apart now, but there's less chocolate overall

Nice blog.

unless they're changing the actual weight of the bar you guys are getting trolled

How was that a blog post?
Explain the thought process behind your comment?

supposedly they are, where else is that chocolate gonna go?
lol are you new

They are changing the weight of the bar instead of increasing the price.

You just need to stop buying their shitty products.

>thinks packaged products are only food >thinks packaged food = processed with additives

Oh, I guess I should stop buying soap, detergent, hygiene items, clothing, rice, beans, oil, butter, flour, cheese, soy sauce, miso, vinegar, cornmeal, nuts, etc.

Believe it or not, some of us don't live off of fast food.

Are you implying that they did this just because someone at mondelez woke up one day and decided it would be cool to make the triangles smaller just for kicks?

There is obviously now less of the center filling and more plain chocolate.

That's pretty funny, good thing I'm not a britbong.

Keep defending your jew overlords.

Praised be The great Shlomo Shekelstein.

Toblerone is shit anyway.

there is no centre filling

Do we not have toblerones in the US?

I've never had one, so i wouldn't know.

>good thing I'm not a britbong.
Its a Swiss chocolate owned by a US company, what have the bongs got to do with anything?

Doesn't matter, I'm still right

>yfw you see the bear

Does anyone remember when coca cola purchased inncocent smoothies?

They went from 1litre to 750ml, but they took a little off of the depth of the carton as to not make it look like it got skinnier

Unacceptable.

This manga looks pretty fucked up, holy shit.

Whats sad is peoples lack of understanding of economics. The US dollar is worth less and therefore can buy less stuff. Food companies do things like this to keep products at a stable price. The alternative is to increase the price which everyone would also complain about.

Or keep the product and price the same and reduce their profit margin
But we know that's not an option

Right, because people start businesses for the love of giving people chocolate.
Poor people are so fucking pathetic.

I find that my opinions drastically change when I'm a share holder. It goes from calling out a shill to "hey, maybe we better listen to this guy".

Kill yourself, you know nothing about economics.

Inflation statistics are the AVERAGE increase in price of all goods and services. Just because your food rose more than 1% does not make it the case for everything else.

I don't see too much wrong with this

>food companies shave cost off every bar, profits increase
>consumer eats slightly less chocolate but likely feels like it's the same
>less sugar, less diabetes, less weight

Everybody wins

everybody loses actually

This is semi-related, but my friend noticed that the larger cans of Red Bull (I don't drink it, so I can't confirm) seemed to be watered down. He prefers the smaller ones because he thinks the bigger ones are just the small ones + some water to make up the difference in volume

Sir Idiot to the rescue! Now, go back to mammy Neanderthal's titty and clean up the scrapes on your knuckles from dragging them through the rocks.

If this kind of shit bothers you vote with your dollars and stop buying these products. I only buy products I'm happy with.

Wiiiith triangular honey
from triangular bees,
and triangular nuts
from triangular deez.

>he fell for the jewoverlord meme

or just buy it marginally less to reflect its marginal decrease in value for money

'vote with your dollars' is such a fucking annoying overused phrase

yeah loses weight

Did you think of that all by yourself?

IS TOBLERONE JUST A SOLID CHOCOLATE BAR?

lel

Excremental Apologist detected!

>annoying overused phrase
True, but I see it like this: I have options when it comes to who gets my money. If something about a product, retail establishment, restaurant or giant fucking corporation displeases me I can adjust my spending patterns so as not to support them. In some situations this might cost me a little more in terms of time, money and effort, but more often than not it has me saving money because I'm buying less shit. For example products mentioned in this thread include Toblerone, Sarbe hummus, Red Bull and innocent smoothies. Not one of those is a product I'd every buy. Not ever buying shit like that saves me a fuckton of money. So "voting with your dollars" works great for me by narrowing down the category of Things I'd Actually Spend My Money On. It's hard to be a good little consumer if you ask yourself before any purchase, "Am I actually happy about buying thins thing at this place?" Not really is usually the answer, and that'll leave a lot more money in your pocket if you pay attention to it.

>Paying the same or more
>Getting less and less
>EBWYBODY WEEIIINNNS

>MAH EKONUMIKKKS

Keep supporting corruption at its finest, you living cáncer.

good. people who eat that shit are too fat anyway

>everything gets smaller
>*orders another xxl jumbo burger with a big coke and a large serving of fries*

An XXL Jumbo Burger is the same size as a medium 20 years ago.

This is not true. Fast food is one place where portion size and calorie content has generally increased over time, because customers have gotten fatter and need to eat more to feel full and get muh money's worth.

>mfw it's actually true

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

We do. I saw it at a QFC last night in Bellevue, Washington. You should see them in Kroger or QFC, whichever store is in your region.

Literally the opposite. The price of a big mac has tracked inflation but has consistently reduced in size. Same with the size of sodas.

That's not what corruption is you fucking idiot.

you gotta crack the tips together, not apart

Is food getting DLC too?

If you're unhappy with a product but you keep buying it then it's your own damned fault. And you really only see this with established brands where brand loyalty is so high they know people aren't going to stop buying it if the undercut the product itself just to squeeze a little more profit out of it.If this bothers you as a consumer it's time to drop your loyalty to that brand.

Any other food related manga you guys have

Wrong board, weeb-user.

Yeah, but isn't that also connected with the obesity outrage?

the fat fucks that eat that shit could use a lower dosage anyways

>candy bars have fans

>But we know that's not an option
it's literally not for publicly traded companies

Bummer. I like to buy one of these from time to time since they're kinda expensive here, but I might try a new chocolate bar now.

>tobelrone won't hurt my hands anymore
What a time to be alive.

wait, are you actually saying that 150g doesn't weigh 150g because of shape?
cause that's some high level physics right there

Remember that when you have the choice to by from public vs privately held companies, large corporations vs smaller businesses.

It feels like Washington gets a ton of stuff that's rare or unheard of in other states. I just recently found out that vanilla coke is apparently pretty rare in the US outside certain states like WA.

Noticed that most chocolate bar manufacturers have done this since around the mid 2000's. Same price (or higher price), less product. Only companies I don't see it with are the European imports I get from the Polish store down the street. Always the same size, always the same price.

Food is getting more expensive too, but can't say if I notice it overall, or if it's just because I live in a cucked state where everything costs more than it does in the rest of the country.

>because will surely only affect chocolate bars and not other products the parent company and rivals own

Retard

a word to the wise: anything that says "premium" in cursive letters on it's packaging is going to suck.

everything gets shit with time. whats new?

Also when the packaging changes you can be sure the quantity has decreased unless they just flat out raised the price.

because there are so many private companies in my local area

You don't always have a choice. Just keep it in mind for when you do.

gomymanga.com/manga/Dungeon_Meshi/1/1

...like every product ever?

thank you capitalism

Wrong website, normalfaggot.

Bite your tongue, heathen.

This is what brit-bongs get for Brexit.

>Currency Devalues
>Don't want to increase price
>Reduce amount instead

Think about it: a premium is something you get for free, a bonus or something that sweetens a deal. In the case of beer premium beer was making a second beer out of the not quite spent grains used to make another batch of higher quality beer. It was a bonus to the brewer. In business paying a premium means paying more than something might really be worth or giving something away (a premium) as a thank you to the seller for buying your product.

Labeling products premium as an indication of superior quality is playing of the fact most customers don't have an understanding of what the word means.

I knew this day was coming.

So you now face the same crap we've been living with for 30 years in the US. God help you, he doesn't help us even with our overwhelming number of jesusfags praying ceaselessly.

This really makes me think

>tfw never had a classic toblerone

nice meme nigger-chan

thank you telling people to stop buying packaged products is basically telling them to move to africa

sounds good to me
GOY

>Fanta now tastes watered down and looks like it too.
yeah wtf

toblerone suck anyway