So what is Veeky Forums drinking

What are you cu/ck/s drinking? Any good zero calorie drinks out there?

Water.

The Orange Sunrise zero calorie Monster drink is pretty good but my favorite will always be diet Mountain Dew.

>That first sip of the day

pure kino

>energy drink
>literally zero energy

Isn't that false advertising?

Rockstar pure zero watermelon or lemonade.

The caffeine stimulates your adrenal gland, releasing adrenaline.

A quick caffeine boost before a run is cheat mode unless you have some sort of underlying cardiovascular issue.

Water, tea, coffee
I'm not 12, not everything needs to taste sweet and I also like a diversity in natural flavors and not some chemical bomb that will kill of your taste buds.

Pic rel is pretty good. I like ribena light tropical too, but it's 20 cals per bottle so probably doesn't count.

>cu/ck/s
Set yourself on fire shit bag.

I don't want hot coffee when it's almost 100 degrees out in the summer. With winter coming I'll switch to coffee.

You're not going to find Lucozade and Ribena outside of Bongistan and it's associated colonies/commonwealths.

Ribena is too fucking sweet

what the point in that then? why not just drink water.
The idea of those is to overload you with sugar.shit & caffeine. If theyre all free of the good stuff it just means you are drinking flavoured chemicals that taste like a sieved turd.

vimto is than answer

Pepsi Max will always be king.

Wrong, it supresses adenosine receptors leading to a mere delay of fatihie. Caffeine doesnt give you energy unless its your first time in your life or you only drink it once a year

>I don't want hot coffee when it's almost 100 degrees out in the summer

Drink Iced coffee. It tastes better than hot coffee anyway

TRY THE MONSTER MIXED WITH TEA VARIANTS. THEY ARE QUITE GOOD.

You know how not refreshing the taste of coffee is? I can just get a lemonade energy drink instead

Water

that first sip

the monster rehabs are like 10 calories and dont taste like ass.

zero calories and zero flavor

Coke

It actually tastes really good

Energy drinks are disgusting

Coffee, water, tea or beer is all I drink. No sugar.

It tastes sweet. Sweet does not always mean good. The artifical sweeteners are proven to cause brain damage BTW.

Citation needed

Damn dude how many did you have to drink to make that post then?

Your mum drinks piss straight from nigger's unwashed cocks.

B T F O

Water, tea, beer, wine. Occasional fruit smoothie or juice.

I used to drink at least two cans of Red Bull and at least four cans of Diet Coke per day. I felt like shit all the time.

Ouch