What's BTC's end game?

What's the rationale behind buying BTC with fiat at the current price?
Are BTC whales convinced that BTC will be the global store of value?
If they're that convinced, they'll just keep accumulating/hodling until majority of the circulating supply is in effect out of circulation. Is this what's happening?
What happens if BTC reaches $1MM and a whale dumps 100k for lulz?

I'm starting to think BTC is less of a ponzi scheme and more of a high-stakes game of chicken.

Attached: stranglehodl.jpg (744x500, 117K)

Or am I a brainlet and should've sold?

Panic-selling for XRP. Thanks to the bitcoin futures market, whales can short the BTC futures before selling the actual BTC. This way, when the selling of BTC crashes the price, they don't lose money because they already shorted the futures beforehand.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 279K)

of course a ripple shill wouldn't understand emh

To rob NEETs and wagecucks of their money.

There isn't any rationale to buy it anymore. Thats why its crashing. People are still denying the obvious though

I don't understand what you're getting at.

Bitcoin is worth nothing. Why do normies need this? It's a fucking meme.

I haven't tried catching the bottom yet, but I always like to think there will be mad rush to buy and push up to a new ath before being obliterated forever. But this assumes btc will really ever amount to nothing, which I don't want to believe just yet.

Can any smart whale here that are stilling buying now shed some light?

Please... I hate being confused

Bump

Decentralised ledgers are the future and it will all run on bitcoin. Not just monetary assets but all assets including IP will be tradable on a blockchain meaning contracts can be made involving all asset types and all bureaucracy is made obsolete.

Do you own or recommend any alts?

Bitcoin has no rhyme or reason i've been saying this for so long. Its time for Bitcoin to die, so many other coins do better things than bitcoin.

Remember this, first movers in the market are often surpassed. This has been true in all industries

Attached: 1519332900032.jpg (346x387, 22K)

Go all-in on XRP.

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 69K)

Why on bitcoin you brainlet why do you believe nothing else more efficient can take its place

An hero now, nothing is guaranteed

Attached: 1520209505143.jpg (1280x1282, 155K)

You shilling nonstop will make me forever be suspicious of XRP.

When it goes on the greatest bull-run in history, these memes will haunt you.

This can be taken pretty far if we want. The rights to IP like Mickey Mouse can be encoded objectively by an AI. It can evaluate the mickey mouseness of any content and charge the appropriate royalties according to a verifiable algorithm.

I have a bit of skycoin, I wouldn't recommend anyone getting involved in any crypto unless you're interested in the technology. Speculating is gambling, buying ripple is just giving banks money.

The only thing thing crypto provides is secure decentralisation and Bitcoin is the only one actually focused on that. All the popular altcoins focus on bells and whistles that don't accomplish anything but hype. The protocol layer needs to be implemented before the features, that's just how programming works and Bitcoin is the future protocol layer. Protocols become dominant because of the network effect and features are built on top of that meaning you can't replace the protocol. Again this is just how developing things fucking works.

You're actually retarded. I was trying to maybe give you the benefit of the doubt before but you're actually brain dead

Attached: 1519505280829.png (469x452, 277K)

>I have a bit of skycoin
I just setup a node on my Windows yesterday :)

>buying ripple is just giving banks money
True

Skycoin is literally ham radio for the internet.

I wonder, have you ever developed any software that needed to be even slightly reliable? or even any software at all? Why do you think you know what you're talking about?