Who /suicidal/ here?

who /suicidal/ here?

Attached: 1409100306104.jpg (834x769, 232K)

I wish I never fell for the cardano meme

Attached: ultimate_anger_jac.png (600x580, 223K)

Right here

Attached: 98579985.jpg (340x476, 27K)

what price you boight it at and how much?

Should have bought at .025 instead of fomoing in at 1$

Just remember guys suicide will make the pain go away do it

Me not because of money though

I got real money to spend. Tell me what coins/tokens to buy before you eat a bullet.

I'm giving myself 4 years, if nothing improves. I'm blowing myself

*all in req and mco

I can't blow myself, not flexible enough

i bought $52,000 on bitcoin from August to October with my credit cards on Coinbase. Went into shitcoins...

Was up to $189,000 in the first week of January.... then...

I was too stupid to get out when I had $117,000...$104,000, $90,000 for like 2 weeks, $65,000 Ok this has got to be the worst of it... $52,000... ok i'm at my original investment, i'm fine..

i'm at $37,000 right now

I had like 15 bitcoin at one point now i have 4.33 or something

i don't even care anymore, i haven't logged into binance in 2 months, my coins are on my MEW Trezor, who fucking cares

saving up some benzos and opiates in about a month i'll have enough to end it if I don't get back to at least $52,000

when i hit $189,000.. i laughed at all those people running the line "only invest what you can afford to lose"... i seriously thought I would be over $500,000 mid march

Yikes pls be a larp

Attached: 1514238759748.png (265x396, 123K)

I have a similar story. Gonna wait a year more though, if nothing improves I’m ending it

Yes, off yourself.

Are you me. I'm in like the exact same situation benzos and opiates and all. similar amounts of money and trades.

You two having a bad day or something?

no, not a larp my friend

blockfolio doesn't show the correct amount it seems but it was at $189,000, if i change to the 1 year view it shows it under $150,000...idk why, must be a glitch

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x1334, 73K)

What shitcoins did you buy August/October to lose that much? The majority of my shitcoins from August are still in the green or at least near even. The market has dropped but not back to August/Sept levels.

Attached: yamero.png (942x406, 732K)

start meditating for at least a year and then decide if you want to off yourself or not. i am interested in if theres "the other side" and thats the only reason why i'd actually do it. shits not that bad if you want to do it over money. you prob have indoor plumping and fully functioning limbs. stop being dramatic and go learn something new

Just imagine if you kys yourself user and then you watch from heaven as your coin moons.

Attached: 1463528872873.jpg (474x378, 41K)

Seems about right

well i moved a around a bit, but my last buys were in december for:

Sub
Ethlend
Stellar
Icon
Amb

i got them all low and like a week into Jan they mooned.. then crashed like 2 days later

smoek dmt

For sure, was just curious. Good luck friendo.

For those who are depressed, just cash out part of your profits and treat yourselves.

Attached: nissanleafftw.jpg (960x720, 118K)

I am literally living the peak of my life. I can't wait to be a millionaire next year with my x50 leverage when BTC hits 100k.

Nah, I got into crypto in 2015, and my life don't depend on it. I'm just tired of Veeky Forums depressive/euphoric outburst.

Crypto is pure speculation, I have to pity for the idiots that don't realize it and got burned.

Attached: 2b_nier__automata_by_phongcumcum-db4aolh.png (400x400, 116K)

I think the issues is that none of us expected the market to die in the second week of January ... We would dip to sub 500 mill MC and come right back to 6-7hun... where the fuck is that money now

the most fucked up part is that your user username, when the letters are arranged around, spell out my first name, i'm not fucking joking here

>where the fuck is that money now
People cashing out?

You nerds and neet really need to read the anthroplogical origin of money, and you will realize why crypto have no long term future.

Also, crypto is a negative sum game, all money you made are the money of people to bought in, plus the energy lost from mining and fee form exchanges.

Attached: EndlessOdysseyLaMiime2.jpg (720x480, 21K)

yeah thats with anything though

>yeah thats with anything though
Not really

there are sector and produce tangible value, however, we now have more and more speculation and sector that don't produce anything yet still making money... zero and negative sum games.

That's the free market for you...

Free market is gonna bite use all in the ass with all those bullshit sectors. However, considering how shitty we human are at planned economies... humanity's fucked.

Attached: samus_and_baby_metroid_by_zgul_osr1113-d55xl02.jpg (1100x724, 490K)

Same boat here. Had 400+k I'm down to 48k right now...I started with 100k too btw..

I'm probably gonna end it all if my 110k linkies don't make it for me

>Bought at .60
>Sold at .90
>Rebought at .83 and le hodl xD
:(

>>Bought at .55
>>Sold at 1.20
>>Rebought at .50
>>Rebought at .40
>>Rebought at .36
and soon
>>Rebought at .17

Why the fuck did crypto have to suddenly die right now??? I swear to god this stupid shitcoin investing is insufferable, I’m done putting my money on this something that drives my anxiety through the roof all the time. I quit, good luck to the rest of you folks.

Attached: 70AAAACA-8192-483F-BF22-806C9BEA1928.jpg (900x507, 78K)

I know that the market will moon again to new ATH, probably within a few months in fact, but seeing it in this state is still making me /suicidal/ af

Attached: 1511497991970.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

Why do you idiots even buy crypto?

We might actually be near the bottom

stop.

just fucking STOP!

Holy shit that is one gay car

That sounds like a great idea. I think I found something in my price range.

Attached: HODLambo.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Use your brain for a second if you have one and you will realize supply-limited permissionless crypto will inevitably replace fiat. Or, on second thought, don't - people who don't understand economics deserve to stay poor.

I’m suicidal towards all of you guys