Does anyone know of some good cigarette brands in Australia...

Does anyone know of some good cigarette brands in Australia? And does anyone know where I can get these good brands in Australia? Specifically, Melbourne.

CIGARETTES ARE NOT FOOD.

They are consumable, which in a way counts as being food, even though they don't have any nutritious substances.

Besides, there's no other board I can post this on, and I'm not posting this on /b/.

BLEACH IS CONSUMABLE. IT IS NOT FOOD. ARGUMENT DENIED.

Smokers are even bigger losers than alcoholics

I don't really smoke all that often, but I have a lot of friends that smoke. And being the socially inept retard that I am, I like to hang out with them and even join them when they smoke so as to fit in.

I'm really just looking for a packet that'll impress them when I pull it out and light up a cigarette with my custom-made zippo.

But custom-made zippos are easier to come across in Australia than a brand like Lucky Strike is.

I'm unfamiliar with Australian tobacco, but camel Turkish Royals have a cool pack, cool cigs and are generally nice to smoke.

It all comes to personal preference which comes from what you smoke frequently. Biggest deciding factor for smokers is price not quality. There's not a pack that will impress anyone. Just buy whatever, if you want to "fit in" that comes down to conversation during smoke breaks.
No one will be impressed by your lighter or brand.

champion ruby if ya rollin

ive never rly noticed a difference with any others desu maybe someone else got better answer

shiet dont even take my word on the champion ruby tho... shit expensive af now tho, cost me $34 for a 25g pouch.. mfw

YOURE PROVING HIS POINT.

White ox, whip that shit out for a homeless abo and he'll probably tell his mates not to bash your head when you walk through shitty areas

10% chance u shit urself also

(believe me i would kno ;) )

ye, it's a risk worth taking imo

i personally cannot recomend white ox after my first cigie was a filterless white ox and i fnished the whole fucking thing

even my drunkest never been that fuckin dizzy

Yeah but OP wants to impress his mates. If he can handle smoke down a whole cig of white ox, they might actually think he's cool, or weird

smell like shit tho but then again all his fuckin friends do prob as well

go marlboro ice crush if u eat them fuckin pingas which i do not advise or menthols if ur gay or got gay friends

I recommend you buy tobacco instead

Winnie blues mate

Red Apples.

Thanks for the recs.

But where can I get White Ox, Marlboro Ice Crush, Winfield Blue, or Red Apples?

From a woolies, or some tobacco store?

red apples r just from that pulp fiction movie i think i never seen them in aus... all others i been able to get from a servo if not theyll just say they aint there usually

oh and if u get the ice crush theres a lil ball in the filter u crush that shit half way thru, the first half of the smoek is like menthol bnasically 2nd half got that icey feelin

Oh I see, thanks. I'll check at the servo next time I'm there.

Is the Ice Crush the only kind of Marlboro sold in-store in Australia?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Nothing like cracking a cold XXX bronze and sucking back a Winnie blue after a long day at work.

im pre sure you can check em out on the woolies or coles online store if u got an account or watever but occaisionally i been able to see them without one just google tobacco ciggies prices or somethign n u might find a list

but im pre sure u can get marlboro reds n blues

i dunno can always just try a few get the one u like most i guess

but sometimes theres a nassociation between homos n metnhols/ice crush apparently... im pre sure there is actually but shiet maybe ur friends are liberal and wont judge besides a lil fun pokin

Thanks, I'll make an account for the woolies site to have a look.

That homo association is interesting, never heard of that. I got a friend who's a bit of a faggot, I'll ask him about it.

or if ya rly want a wow factor or somethin different can always go to one of them stores with the bongs n pipes n crap and see if they got OCB papers in the normal roll your own cigarette paper size. real thin papers without any taste at all basically. you dont notice it with the tally hos usually but when you compare em side by side you notice ever so slightly the tally ho papers taste a bit bleached sort of, well just not as clean if anthig. but thats fuckin hard to find them only ever founhd them at 1 store personally and they cost anywhere 2-4 times as much as normal rolling papers

better off just gettin somethin similar to ur friends if ur tryin to fit in desu but i havent even made contact with anyone irl in about 6 months so i dont even know anymore desu

oh shit and 1 last thing only took me buying my first pouch to get "addicted" i guess. more like formed a habit i enjoy too much to break so thats always a concern