Cheap Pizza

Hey Veeky Forums, pizza addict here. Is this place as bad as everyone says? I've never had it but heard it's really cheap and am considering giving it a try. Would you recommend this or should I just stick to dominos? How big is the price difference in comparison to quality and quantity disparity?

it lacks a bit in flavor but it's pretty alright

Detroiter here. Home of Little Caesars. If you like Little Caesars, try anything else. It will be better.

NO ITS NOT. YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE BASIC PIZZA IS 5 DOLLARS. THATS CHEAPER THAN SHITTY FROZEN PIZZAS A THE STORE. THE DEEP DISH IS 8 BUCKS AND ITS WORTH IT. IS VERY TASTY.

Meh. It's alright. Not my favourite, my favourite item from there is probably the crazy bread or the wings. The pizza is a bit shit in my opinion.

It's worth 5 bucks for a large.
With that being said, it's fucking awful.

The garlic cheese bread is tits though, would recommend.

youre better off buying a couple of totinos pizzas. Little caesars reminds me of school cafeteria pizza but worse

New "artisan" pizza place opened up near my work. Gonna try them out tonight.

worked for one, basically its flavor is just butter, oil and oregano

imho the deep dish is pretty good but quality does vary by location

having made the $5 pizza's I wouldn't hesitate to get one, not the tastiest thing but at least I know how that shit is made and that my local one keeps everything autistically clean

It better than frozen pizza and in my area it's better than Pizza Hut or Papa John's. Everything else is better though but it's fast and cheap.

By your spelling, I can tell you're a foreigner. I hope you've enjoyed the hockey games. It's the Farewell Season at the Joe. I ran into a couple of Swedes at the last game I attended. I thought about buying their beers but then considered if they could afford the trip over here for a game, they could afford their own drinks. I'm just a blue collar stiff who collects his change to pay for parking and a seat.

You got me.

It's fucking terrible. Inedible trash. Crust is like short-crust, sauce worse than ragu.

It's good if you tell them to make you a fresh one and you're willing to wait 5-10 minutes.
You can do a lot worse for 5 bucks.

I wasn't trying to "get" you. I was attempting to open a dialogue. Have you attended any of the hockey games?

And they're in Detroit - where you can find independent pizza joints just about everywhere. How do they keep their heads above water?

Deep dish with actual toppings is bretty good + crazy dough is top tier. You're paying about ten to fifteen bucks less than a regular pizza parlor too. Add a blunt and some decent drink and its gonna be a good night.

Little Caesars pizza is best pizza is obvious

Sorry, us autistics don't attend hockey games.

>in Detroit

Holy shit, I didn't realize there were actually any legal businesses left in Detroit.

Every little ceaser in central Florida tastes about the same which is good because the pizza is actually pretty good if you don't order the 5 dollar basic pizza. The 5 dollar pizzas are in an oven all day so by the time you get it they're pretty dry and not too amazing. Still better than frozen by miles though. Everything else that isn't in that situation is pretty great, especially the deep dish. It and hungry Howie's are my go to pizza places because of the price.

I LIVE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. HUNGRY HOWIES IS PURE DOG SHIT. LITTLE CAESARS IS OK.

Their $8 Deep Dish feeds me for 2 days, and they're pretty good.

I'll buy one once a week, and just split it into 2 dinner meals, Nice cheap way to get full when my paycheck is a little light.

OP here checking back in. I'm going to go for it. Should I get the cheese bread or crazy combo to go with the pizza?

Get a deep dish stuffed crust and some italian cheese bread.
You will not regret it.

You talking shit about my greasy pizza? Are you wanna die too?

Gonna go for that then, will report back with results

KEEP US POSTED OP I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE

Well, it's alright. Can't say I'm disappointed really because it's dirt cheap. The cheesy bread is pretty fucking bad but the deep deep is decent enough that I could see myself getting it again in the future. Not too often, but when money's tight, why not. Seems like the McDonald's of pizza places and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE OP

Add stuff to it and its alright.

Yes crazy bread is quite dope.

>garlic cheese bread
>bad
What went wrong? At least the deepdish was decent for you. Must be due to your area.