I usually eat 50+ pieces of sushi when I sushi buffet

This creates more work for the chefs. I go to the same place a lot and I was worried that my eating quantities might make them hate me. Instead, I noticed they were going heavy on the fish, sushi buffets usually Jew you on fish to rice ratio. Also, the platters were relatively empty when I got there. After I got there, they were constantly full of the type of fish I usually get. This is really fucking with me, what's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OB6TjBQtak4
igfa.org/species/59-tuna-bluefin.aspx?CommonName=59-tuna-bluefin.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They must think you're the reincarnation of some ancient Shinto sushi-eating god or something

You're probably not the only one that eats 50+ pieces often. They might raise their prices soon though. How often do you come there? because there's probably a dozen more people that do the same thing you do.

It depends on how people think of it really like

I work fast food coworker really hates when one guy gets like 5 burgers on one order

but I just think of it if 5 different people just ordered the burger yknow its not hard its just work

and you're making them money its good that you're buying a lot

Have you ever noticed no Asians name their kids, Lilya.

How did he make that big of a piece of sushi? Like, how do you get a piece of fish that big unless you take it from a shark or something, or big swordfish.

Unless I'm retarded and it's fake.

Have you ever seen a tuna? They're huge. You could get three or four pieces that size out of a fillet.

sushi is the biggest crock of shit I've ever seen. How did they convince people that eating raw fish is some sort of delicacy?

you're retarded, but it's not fake

have you ever seen how big tuna is?

even if the picture is fake, its still possible to make sushi that big.

It's not a delicacy, though. It's roots are Chinese but found its niche with the Japanese and over the past decade has skyrocketed in popularity thanks to marketing and it's general cultural identity as a part of Japanese cuisine.

Then, like with a lot of good things, hip and trendy West Coast WASPs saw it and latched onto it.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW FOOD? IN A WORLD WHERE A BANH MI BURRITO EXISTS YOURE GOING TO CALL SUSHI A MEME? FUCK OFF.

I have actually never seen a tuna in person but I know they can be man-sized or just about. It's just hard for me to gauge just how much fish you could get from a full-size tuna.

well, they convinced you to think sushi is a delicacy.

what a dumbass.

In that case, look at the rice. Have you ever seen grains of rice the size of a man's thumb?

Japanese a very hard working preprou. Dey a very honroubu.

They know you eat a lot so they do stuff in bulk to save time. Also,

I like the taste and texture, and I don't consider it a delicacy because I'm not poor.

I think they're trying to hasten the mercury poisoning by giving you more fish.

Nah, seriously, that's some good service, thank them for that, they will appreciate.

You are all retarded. The myomeres in the fish would not be that spread out on a tuna. Lern2fish boi.
>T. Fish conservation major

The sushi bar in westworld, no doubt

>not recognising whale sushi

Get the fuck out of here

you're a good customer, they love you

Sorry pinhead, you're wrong. Whale meat is closer to that of beef, seeing as how it's a fucking mammal. Doesn't look anything alike.

Delicious sea cow

I've really wanted to try whale since I read Moby Dick

Yeah, I could just see you "furling the topsail" during a gail off of Cape of Good Hope.

>all meat from every part of the whale looks the same
>all whales have identical meat

Nice meme friend

youtube.com/watch?v=OB6TjBQtak4

I've been places where if you sit at the counter directly infront of the guy making the orders, he will hook you up with all kinds of crazy samples of what people are ordering.

Really guy? You are one blind, dumb sonofabitch if you can't tell that's fish.

>man sized

igfa.org/species/59-tuna-bluefin.aspx?CommonName=59-tuna-bluefin.aspx

Most sushi I ever ate: spicy tuna roll (10 pieces), hamachi roll (10 pieces), tuna lover's roll (10 pieces), saba nigiri (2 pieces), hamachi nigiri (2 pieces) and a maguro nigiri (2 pieces). Also, one Asahi. I felt very fucking full.

It was a delicacy in 1920 when no one in the west knew about it and only rich people could afford it.

>grains of rice the size of his thumb

Definitely not fake..

Kek

This

What does it taste like?

>he eats at buffets
Do you like other people's dirty hands on your food before you get it? Do you like scummy people coughing and sneezing on your food? Enjoy your aids/cancer/dislocated toe, looser

I harpooned you're mother right in the fart-hole last night if you comprehend my allusion.

>the platters were relatively empty when I got there. After I got there, they were constantly full
there's no need for them to load the platters to the brim when business is slow. as soon as consumption rises, they will work to meet the demand. it's not rocket surgery

>it's not rocket surgery

Here you deserve it user

That's hilarious. I'm picturing some employee spotting you as you walk in, leaping up and sounding the fucking fish alarm in the kitchen. All the chefs faces drain of blood and they start running around and shouting orders in moon as they rush to appease the Slaughterer of Sushi.

You're a good regular customer and they like to see people enjoy their food?

Really guy? You are one blind, dumb sonofabitch if you can't tell that's trolling.

Underrated.

fuck off

I like it the salmon taste. I usually opt for sushi with smoked instead of raw salmon if they have it though, since I think it tastes sweeter.