ITT: Guilty pleasures

ITT: Guilty pleasures

This shit with two eggs, some cheese all on a tortilla with Sriracha is the ultimate hangover food.

Loaded chicken nachos. It must have: black beans, corn, green onions, jalapeƱos, salsa, habenero sauce, and (real) cheese.

Fuck you, diet.

A SPAM AND FRIED EGG SANDWICH ON FRENCH BREAD IS GOAT

can confirm, spamwiches are god-tier

i like to cube spam and fry it up, mix it with some eggs and potatoes and a green pepper

It tastes like blood.

only if the eggs are fried.

my mom's husband used to make this for sunday breakfast when i was a kid. really good stuff

This shit, i sometimes just pour them into a bowl and nuke for few minutes and eat.
Every time it kills me inside but tastes delicious

Spamwich?

Pringles, i hate getting them because I feel so fat eating them but damn the baked potato flavor is best

damn that looks good

Embrace your inner Anglo

Last week i bought one of these Exeter corned beef due to nostalgia.

Fucking disgusting shit, but tastes good if you can ignore what's in it.

I live in Denmark and I can buy 500g ground beef/minced meat for 25dkkr in most supermarkets - but 340g corned beef costs 35dkkr in a store 50km away from me.

Spam is almost impossible to get here, as only middle eastern markets sell this type of poop food, and they don't sell pork.

Guilty? It's used in just about everything where I'm from

Oh I indulged on mine for the first time in about a year today.

Spam is good as hell fried for breakfast, but i can hardly ever get it sliced just right.

My guilty pleasure is either Kids Cuisine or beef ramen with veinna sausages sliced up in it.

Spicy ramen, eaten with fried sausage (pork or goat), a cubic shitload of fried onions, and all the iced tea I can chug down.

I used to love pringles, but some time in the last 2 years they've started to taste like shit for some reason. The tortilla ones are still nice, though, if a bit of a pain in the ass to find for a good price where I live.

I love to bake so fucking much, from breads to pies. Flour is my guilty pleasure.

...What kind of degenerate caveman wrote the English part?

I will eat these until I cease to be human.

Where at?
Hawaii?

These should be fucking illegal.
I can't stop.

so fucking soft

Yeah, I know its cause we had a lot during the war but it is legitimately tasty in a lot of things. Spam musibi was a staple food for me in highschool, and it goes really well with pretty much anything salty. Spam by itself out of the can is nasty though, I'll admit.

Didn't notice that, same typo is on new cans too.
There is no english anywehere else on the can, odd because that is pretty popular generic brand here

>Spam musibi
I always wanted to try it.
As weird as it is on a conceptual level, it just sounds tasty.

If you're on the mainland they have Hawaii stores in some places that might sell them, but they're also piss easy to make yourself. There's a ton of recipies out there but essencially you just need sticky rice (doesn't even have to be that sticky, just needs to hold its shape), a slice of (cooked) spam and some nori to wrap around it, which you can find at just about any Japanese food store I imagine. And if you like the taste, good for you cause they're really good if you need to pack a quick lunch for just about anywhere.

That made me hurl last time I ate it.

A shit ton of sodium, but too good to pass up.

ya basically starch, fat, and salt.

This stuff can be good.

Aloha brudda

No way. Tinned, military style corned beef will never be "good."

Do you want a simple recipe for home cured corned beef?

lemon > blue raspberry > black cherry > (giant power gab) > watermelon > literal shit > apple

>flour

>guilty

Do you have honorary Celiac's? What the fuck

crispy fried spam and rice is foodkino

Come to Asia, they have mastered SPAM. Even Hawaii they have SPAM in McDonalds.

>even Hawaii
Polynesians are obsessed with spam.

And turkey tails.

I like fake cheese for some reason.

ew

In NZ, never eaten it in my life. That spam shit looks gross as hell

It's more Tongans and Samoans.

You know this shit is prime man

This is why a lot of people don't take much of what Veeky Forums says seriously (when not shitposting) Yes, corned beef in a can isn't high class food, many brands aren't particularly good and eating it straight is nasty but it has the basic blocks of what humans like in food

Salty, fatty and protein, fry a decent brand up with a potato and onion or fry it and make a gravy from the drippings and you have a passable meal. Not one many would like to subsist on or what most people would call a 'good' meal but you can't say it is some inedible abomination.

Would I go out of my way to buy it? No. Woul I eat it gladly if it was the only thing I had? Also no but if I was in a pinch the barest of effort can make it decent enough.

Pretty much the entire pacific region ( at least the last generations) is in love with the stuff because the GIs had a deep hatred it but it was the first meat a lot of locals had in a long time.

Fried spam and onion with rice, a bit of sesame oil and soy sauce topped with a fried egg is universal from China east to Hawaii

Of course I'd eat it, and many other horrific things, if I was starving. But I'm not.

The simple fact is, if you want corned beef, it's as simple as throwing some salt and spices in water, putting a piece of meat in it and putting it in the refrigerator for two weeks. Why would I choose to substitute that canned abomination?

It's above starving but below enjoying it, I can see how some might enjoy it to have as a guilty pleasure

Though corned beef in a can is closer to a kind of incredibly mild sausage than anything else, not really sure why they call it that other than vienna sausages tainting the name of canned sausages.

That is some thick cuts of spam
That's like 800 calories of spam alone

Not him but I'd like that recipe if you're still here.