>friend recommends the five guys close by
>place seems nice enough, order two small burgers and two fries
>get bag with all our food in it
>bag is burning to the touch and hot with grease stains on the side and bottom
>the fuck
>we sit down at the table and open it up
>fries literally come pouring out like we ordered a bag full of them
>salt gets all over the table and our food is slathered in grease and salt
>fries taste like absolute shit and i end up bloated, vomit later at the concert
Never went to that place again, there was enough fries in the bag to serve 4-5 people, it was ridiculous.

Any other horror stories from fast food places you guys have?

One time I got food poisoning from McDonald's.

what did you eat?
>inb4 tendies or chicken sandwich

Five Guys is fucking nasty.

I always get 5 McChickens and a water and laugh at the plebes who ordered a meal and got less than I did for almost twice as much.

For me, it was a Big Mac™

>water
Why?

The filtered water at my McDonalds is pretty good, plus I save money by not buying the soda.

My town actually has a Burger King and Mcdonalds across the street from each other so I usually go and pick up some of Burger King's Onion Rings to go with.

>
>I always get 5 McChickens and a water and laugh at the plebes who ordered a meal and got less than I did for almost twice as much.
>not a McBeer

We don't have McBeers.

>not being able to enjoy a fine McBeer with your McDonald's™
Why live

wtf is a mcbeer?

If there were too many fries, why did you eat all of them instead of stopping when you were full?

The business is known for giving you shitloads of fries, that and free peanuts are why anyone bothers eating there. This is all on you.

The finest alcoholic beverage you can readily buy

It's a shitpost, bud.

Yeah, Five Guys fries are so shit

The burgers are 10/10 though

I think most diners consider the extra fries a feature and not a bug.

I think their fries are even better than their burgers.

Went to Popeye's and ordered dark meat mild. Negro beast gave me white meat spicy. I'm still pissed at negros.

>drinking calories

got strep throat from McDonalds

>trusting negros with your food

>go to small local mexican place as a kid with delicious chilli fries and tacos
>ends up closing due to housing illegal immigrants
>in home town ~8 years later and it had reopened only weeks before
>go with friends and get a beef taco and a beef tongue taco (which was new to the menu)
>never had tongue before so i was a little excited
>quite chewy, pretty alright for a tiny fast food place
>finish my tacos quick cus they were small and look around while my friends are finishing
>take a glimpse into kitchen while door was open and see guy taking out plate of food from the microwave and shoving shit closer to the inside of the plate with his fingers
>get a little disgusted
>notice all the disgusting fat people in the resteraunt
>sauce 'buffet' looks incredibly dirty and unkempt
>realize that this place was all nostalgia goggles and it's really a piece of shit, dirty place
>go home and think nothing of it hours later
>feel incredibly hungry around 8 hours later, like i could eat an entire pizza
>instantly feel dizzy after that
>fear of puking, try to shower and calm down, anything i can do to not puke
>HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA PUKE.jpg
>puke and shit for a couple hours
>extended until next day
>strong desire to burn the fucking dirty immigrant spick faggot restaurant down now

it's a story at least

I've never really had anything terrible happen with fast food. There's a McDonald's near me that consistently gets my order wrong, even though I never do any kind of special order, but that's not that big a deal. I just don't go there anymore. I had Five Guys once and found it pretty disgusting, but that was offset by the malt shake, which was fucking delicious. I had to wait 40 minutes at a Taco Bell once, not because they were busy, but because there was some kind of argument in the kitchen.

I guess I don't eat enough fast food to hit those odds of getting something terrible. But seriously, Five Guys' food is horrible but their plain old malt shake is fucking great.

I ate mcdonalds like 7 years ago and got sick for two weeks, needless to say i never went back

i always get an in n out double double and then go grab some five guys cajun fires

in n out has shit tier fries

It's tough being a vegan

>fries taste like shit
>eat all of them anyway

Wtf is going on in your picture man? Did you dump your lunchbox remnants in the bathwater?

>mom is out and texts me to ask if I want her to bring home anything for lunch
>tell her to bring me a nugget meal from mcdonalds with large fries and coke
>she gets home and instead of getting me nuggets and fries she got me some grilled chicken piece of shit salad wrap and a small sprite
>refuses to go back out and get me what I wanted

The worst.

I drink water with every meal because it's cheaper when eating out, plus I'm Veeky Forums

Damn moms. Phhhhhtttttt.

You can go right to fucking hell and burn there motherfucker.

Stop drinking sodas and juices for a month and you'll understand. They're just liquid candy that you get charged out the asshole for at any restaurant.

Ate dominoes.
Got food poisoning for a month, day 7 I went to ICU for intravenous.
For the whole 2 weeks of feverish sweats and shivers, all I could smell was the pungent chemical-like grease/sauce smell that dominoes somehow has and nobody else does.

I literally lost most of my motor functions. On the plus side, I shat out so much crystal clean water, coca cola tried to buy me out for fear of competition.

He's making soup

I worked at a dominos before, i can confirm the kitchens are pretty dirty. Throughout an entire shift the most they'd clean the pizza cutter would be to bang it on the inside of a container to knock off the bits of pepperoni and mushroom.

What a fucking asshole, what's the point of calling you if she's gonna get some completely different shit? You should cut her brake cables to teach her a lesson. It's the least she deserves

Everytime i get beef at mcdonals i puke or get the shits. Idk what it is.

five guys fries are pretty gross

>five guys
Their burgers are pretty good, but not that good that they would warrant all those hundreds of raving reviews from all kinds of newspapers they have on their walls.
and the fries are ok. Not great, but its fucking fastfood, what do you expect?
>be some person that might be me
>be totally stumped by how greentext works
>be eurofag
>be in Leafland
>oh, a five guys, Veeky Forums always raves about them
>Was very hungry
>order a cheeseburger and some large fries
>get OP's brown bag
>there is a huge burger on the bottom
>above that is a cup filled with fries
>every single spot in the bag is filled with about 4 cups worth of additional fries
>eat them all
>Dont use any kind of tranportation besides my feet for the rest of the trip to get rid of the calories from that one meal, to keep my nice, skinny Eurobody

Je ne regrette rien
>

I get something similar, just 2 and a drink of sorts

Maybe a McChicken if i feel like something a bit better

>He's making soup

Did she at least jerk you off while you breastfed?

Can you get it in the drive thru?

The worst I ever encountered was when some family I was visiting convinced me to go to apple bees. I wen ahead and got some chicken macncheese that looked as though it was redeemable. The entire meal was dry, overly sweet, and there was barely any cheese. I never ate at Apple Bees again.

On a less pissy note. I once went to a Bubba Gumps, their shrimp mac and cheese. Jesus christ it was thr best mac and cheese I have ever consumed. They even added some shrimp.

For me, it is the McBeer. The best fast food alcoholic beverage.

Tongue is one of the softest, succulent meat, they probably fucked it up.

Dude. Dude. Fucking duuuuude. What if, like... there's McVodka in Russian McDonalds? Is there?!

Man, but by the same logic, Texan McDonalds would have McMeth.

Tongue is a hard-working muscle. If you don't cook it long enough then it will be tough as fuck. Cook it properly and it will be very tender.

>its fucking fastfood
fast casual*

Russia's McDonald's menu has no extra items, only the basic items.

In increasing order of severity.
Burger King: Got a cold Whopper.
McDonald's: Got a milkshake with a bug in it.
Max: Got a moldy milkshake.

Never got sick from any of this, but that moldy milkshake was absolutely nasty.

Throw a molotov in there or call the authorities because that business doesn't deserve to take peoples' money.

>order sushi
>takes an hour for delivery
>get it, find out they overcharged me by $10
>food is okay but portions are pathetically small
>it's also all room temp, doesn't taste as good reheated (tempura) and fear about the sashimi

>order thai
>comes
>they "forgot" the rice

Are asians the true jews?

You're making the mistake of seeing malevolence when it's really incompetence.

>mfw a chinese restaurant near me tried to charge me a tip for picking up my own food for takeout.

if you dont tip, you should just cook at home

or go live in a different country i guess

McDonald's has a webpage where you can complain about your order or the service etc
I really enjoy sitting in the restaurant and fill out all the things they did wrong.
Mostly it's cold fries but last time they didn't put enough Big Mac sauce on my Angus clubhouse burger so I complained about that too

meth is a midwestern thing though. the closest we've got to meth central is oklahoma, but that state fucking sucks anyway.

Soda is literally the biggest ripoff in the food industry

The cups are more expensive than the syrup. By like a factor of 100.

t. ran a Needle Tollhouse for 2 years

Also it's terrible for you

you know nothing about methane or methane accessories.

[spoiler]START[/spoiler]

[spoiler]PUFFIN[/spoiler]

[spoiler]BOY[/spoiler]

abso-fuckin-lutely

#MAGA

>tipping the cashier
Fuck off

>Tipping someone who stood and handed you a bag

If anything the fucking cook deserves a tip more than a cashier.

How can people bitch about too many fries
There's no such thing as too many when it comes to fries

>order sweet and sour chicken
>they forget the fucking sauce
>fuck that, toss it in the fridge and forget about it
>mom comes by 4 days later and sees it in the fridge
>tell her what happened
>she calls the place up, yells at them and gets them to bring a fresh sweet and sour chicken with the sauce for free
>too afraid to ever order from them again
Th-thanks, Mom.

You thought a shitty chain restaurant was the worst cheesenoodle you've ever had but a shitty theme chain restaurant was the best cheesenoodle? Sorry if I don't trust your opinion.

isent it ...BOI

OP wtf that sounds tasty and comfy as fuck i guess you are analy retentive anda neat freak or something because to me that sounds tasty

>go to any chinese buffet ever
>pig out
>go home, take a massive dumpster-smelling shit
>be hungry again an hour later
>went to indian buffet with friend
>expecting the shits
>not even a rumble
>whole night was fine, and food was pretty good

I have been misled about indians.

Soda is seriously disgusting. Just too sweet and it makes me feel bloated. I never burp except when I drink that foul fizzy sugarwater.

Fries are disgusting. The only good fries are smiley fries. Fries are a waste of money. I'd rather have more chikun nuggers or even get a side salad or something.

Your mother sounds nice. I wish she was my mother.

> smiley fries

what

Also, Indian food literally never gives me the shits or anything.

kek

>be hungry again an hour later
I fucking hate this phenomena. I will stuff myself until I feel like i'm going to pop at a Chinese buffet but then be perfectly fine on the way home.

>go to taco bell on a 1am chalupa run
>get home, load up some chink toons, wrap up in some blankets, and get ready for the comfiest night ever
>not even 2 hours pass, feel a storm brewing in my lower stomach
>unwrap myself from my blanket tomb and head to the bathroom
>hear the most ungodly rumble as I start to unload into this toilet
>the past hour or so spent inside a pile of fleece combined with the garbage food means my asshole feels like the fucking mauna loa if it were on the surface of the sun
>realize mid-dump that the rumbling is resuming, but it's moving upwards now
>ohshitcap.png
>grab the nearby wastebasket
>blow chunks into it
>while still pouring fecal magma into the toilet
>this goes on for about 10 minutes, with only the briefest of pauses
>finally done, have to flush three times to get all the shit and tp down
>settle back into my room
>feel surprisingly good for someone who just ejected waste out of both ends
>continue with my late night of anime and baja blast
>wake up late the next day, feel like death
>have to call in sick to work the next two days

>eating fry chickuh dat de white man ha touch

I actually find them pretty shit-tier. They have a dry consistency that comes from being first mashed then reconstituted with flour before frying.

>being surprised that shrimp mac and cheese has shrimp in it

only in East Texas, pal

Pizza hut. Pizza smelled weird, tasted weird and dough felt like it wasn't entirely cooked. Still ate it all 'cause I didn't have any more food/money and I was very hungry. Spent the next few hours running to the bathroom

>haven't eaten mcdonalds in about 8 years except for 2 instances of drunken 1am nuggets
>see a movie with a friend
>go to mcdonalds to chat after
>didn't have dinner but don't want to order a meal because I know it'll make me feel awful
>order an ice cream so I'm not sitting there like an idiot
>eat it
>leave about 30 minutes later
>about 1 hour later start to feel bloated
>bloating turns into pain
>start shitting like crazy
>not diarrhea crazy so it's not food poisoning it's just my body can't handle the mcdonalds "ice cream"
>spend 3 hours in pain and shitting frequently

>next day still don't feel fully recovered

Literally just a chocolate sundae and it laid me out all night.

you realize sushi isn't supposed to be cold right?

Are...are you retarded?

>Pizza hut.
fuck those fuckers

I think they gave me the 2nd worst diarrhea I ever had.

Had some lunch at pizza hut, and went out of work earlier, because I had a headache, so I went for a longish walk in some nearby park.
After a while I realized that I probably had to shit, but normally, if needed I can hold it in for quite a while, so I opted for that.

But it got worse. Still though I could hold it in, but proceeded towards the bus stop to get home

Got even worse, figured I might take a detour towards the toilets at the park entrance

FUCK, what is that???? I cant just shit on the lawn in the middle of the park.

Walk faster towards toilet.

Toilets are closed

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Oh well, bevore I ruin my pants even more, I just run into those bushes over there

Explode into some shrubbery

Go home and shit all night

Start shitting blood the next day and it didnt stop, so that I even went to the doctors because of it

Fuck Pizza Hut

Local place in walking distance from my apartment sells cheap pizza at $5 a pie.

My roommate and I grab a mediocre but completely edible and cheap pizza every so often.

One week we bring one home and the pizza sauce tastes like it has vinegar and smells off.

Eat a few slices but can't stomach the rest.

Roommate gets the shits, I'm fine and we never go to the pizza joint ever again.

You also tip after eating the meal, so part of the tip is based off the quality/portions/ect.

^^ This right here

That's why you order a tiny fry and laugh.

I do like their fries, especially the cajun spiced ones. Though, they're only really good when warm.. When cold they go downhill fast, and if you take a while to eat chances are half your fries will be soggy sticks.

Also worst thing that happened to me was I sucked up a fingernail clipping through the straw of my Ice Capp from Tim Hortons. It was super late at night and I'd just finished a 10hr shift, so I couldn't have been arsed to go back and complain.. And really, I doubt they'd of believe me.

Just remembered my first worst restaurant experience was this summer.

>just finished visiting puppy at vet the day after his emergency surgery
>fucking midnight
>meet up with SO who takes a break from work to grab some grub since we both hadn't eaten in like 40 hours (night shift + dying puppy don't mix well)
>go to this nice pub we'd been to before with his work buddies, food was top notch then
>he gets a burger, I get roast chicken with mashed potatoes and veg.
>food takes forever, waitress forgets to get us our drinks, multiple times
>burger is burned somehow, but not completely atrocious
>my meal is total trash
>2 small pieces of incredibly dry, tasteless chicken perched atop a mound of mashed potato that tasted like it came from a box
>where the fuck are the veggies at least?
>oh.. they're hiding under the slop of mash
>soggy green beans that were heavily black with grill char marks
>what the fug

All I can guess is that the green beans were cooked first, thrown into the.. well you know those fancy ass giant dishes that kinda look like a really shallow bowl and have a huge useless rim... Then they threw the mash on top, and topped it off with some chicken that had been siting under a heating lamp.

Most disappointing meal I ever ate. All I could do was shake my head cause I knew I could have made better at home. I didn't want to complain because fuck everything about that day, I was absolutely done. Pupper came through though, thank fuck. 7 Thousand fucking dollary doos later though.

Sorry, I know >not your blog.

When I was 7 years old I vomited after eating McDonald's. I've never gone there since. 14 years strong, now. I'm going for a record.

All these diarrhea stories, you fatasses have a messed up digestive system.

Some years ago I went to mcdonalds and ordered some seasonal burger and it was not good. I do not liked it. Was not satisfied.

You do realize that digestion takes time, right? There's no way that bad food will give you diarrhea just a couple of hours after eating it. Even if it is contaminated with e-coli, it will take some days for the bacteria to move through the body and reproduce.

>lived in US for 5 years
>would eat at McDonalds on occasion
>food was usually made by blacks, was cold, and sometimes even raw
>was always shit (except for this one restaurant where white people made the stuff)
>moved back to India and the McDonalds are consistently good
>order a Paneer McSpicy and a Fish Fillet every week and it's always good, also restaurants are clean
>fries are also always crisp, unlike limp American McNigger fries

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Though I hear that other countries get much better menu's than our own (britfag) - for instance: Japans Big Macs have the highest meat content. Turkey serves bigger burgers like the McKofka and the Mega-Mac. The Netherlands had the McKroken and apple milkshakes.

McDoands almost consistently have racially homogeneous staff at their London restaurants, like all black, all white, all Indian etc - the difference in quality depends on whether the restaurant has the old style or new style (ie with tickets.... the food is always cold somehow) system in place.

Unregulatedly I'm quite obese.

Food begins to be broken down the moment it lands in your stomach. I don't see why someone mightn't have a quick and poor reaction to foods their bodies are unaccustomed to eating.

WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS

WHY ARE YOU SO UNFUNNY

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TELL THIS POINTLESS SHIT

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ANNOYING

I DEMAND YOU MAKE A TRIP SO I CAN FILTER YOU YOU STUPID WHORE

t. fatty mcfatson

Nobody gives a shit about your dog

do everyone a favor and never post again anywhere at all

teeth. if youre gonna drink soda you need some water to swig after.