LOW EFFORT LINK VIDEO EDIT

youtu.be/dwZvm8xUnvw

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 11.12.51 PM.png (1153x660, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruk-CrnBZK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice, I was skeptical about LINK until I saw this. Great post.

It's not even funny anymore, plus this is the kind of crap that makes Link more prone to crash.

god tier shilling

how come you can't just use ethereum tokens for paying for off chain data to make it decentralized like link? how come you need a completely new token?

thing is... link is much different from regular scamcoins...
link is being run by a genius.. with crazy partnerships...
think about it.. sergey has been running a successful company... 32M raised at ico...
this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor...
i honestly feel bad for people who aren't holding link... in a few years.... we will make it... and it will be something the likes of which the world has never seen... honestly.. im enjoying this ride and im proud to be a link marine....
for the doubters.. or the haters...
just know... we dont care... we know the value of link and trust sergey.... this is the type of investment we will look back on in 30 years and thank ourselves.... trust me on this......

This fiver bitch and the memes that'll be coming from this are going to be the final memenails on LINK's memecoffin.

thing is... link is much different from regular scamcoins...
link is being run by a genius.. with crazy partnerships...
think about it.. sergey has been running a successful company... 32M raised at ico...
this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor...
i honestly feel bad for people who aren't holding link... in a few years.... we will make it... and it will be something the likes of which the world has never seen... honestly.. im enjoying this ride and im proud to be a link marine....
for the doubters.. or the haters...
just know... we dont care... we know the value of link and trust sergey.... this is the type of investment we will look back on in 30 years and thank ourselves.... trust me on this.......

Cool. I should totally invest my money on this guy's work!!!

oh shit you followed my advice and used the pic I posted
thanks

Link's potential is limitless now it is one of the Kings

because then the demand for link services would bring value to ethereum (via people paying in ETH rather than link) rather than Chainlink.

Why doesn't Ethereum Network use BTC for smartcontract fees, why did they have to make their own token ETHER when there was already a crypto they could use?

yeah champ

saving to look back on with my other link memes when we're multimillionaires

Attached: linkies.jpg (400x500, 36K)

let me know if you have any other good stuff i can put in front of /ourgirl/ who shilled link
takes like 2 mins

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Attached: 1518209605217.jpg (2560x1440, 2.3M)

Attached: 1517476569767.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

Attached: 1518210022011.png (1358x578, 887K)

classic pre sibos link meme right here

Attached: 1517268310922.jpg (1244x700, 575K)

Attached: 1519010670271.png (840x544, 584K)

Link can be used on different chains etc etc. I'm done talking about this coin. Bye Veeky Forums

You can track the decline of biz shills' average iq just by the quality of the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruk-CrnBZK4

Attached: 1516243457922.jpg (400x711, 205K)

Attached: singularity sergey.jpg (1600x784, 156K)

What the fuck... this is Shadilay levels of meme magic

Attached: yooooo.png (600x600, 332K)