Holy fuck. I just had toast for the first time and why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this...

Holy fuck. I just had toast for the first time and why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this? It's so fucking good. Hold me bros because I'm about to cum.

>I just had toast for the first time and why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this?

because its something everyone just assumes you should already know.

ARE YOU BEING FACTUAL?

My parents forbade me from eating bread. I finally moved out and I bought myself some bread.

It's even better when you use fresh baked bread.

?????
What?

My older sister choked to death on a slice of bread when she was 3. I was born 5 months later and my parents would never allow bread into the house again.

Please elaborate?

are you mormon?

1. Your parents are nuts.
2. One does not give a child a food that they can easily choke on. What the flying FUCK~?!

This a bait

Make bread great again!

THAT IS UNFORTUNATE. PERHAPS TOAST CAN BE A WAY YOU CAN CHERISH YOUR SISTERS MEMORY. I WISH YOU MANY GOOD TOASTINGS IN YOUR FUTURE OP.

She stole it from the cupboard when they weren't looking. Imagine walking turning around to see your toddler face swollen blue and lifeless. That's why I never tested the waters. I just played by their rules out of sympathy.

I'm not sure if this even qualifies as bait. It's just someone meming because of the recent "ive never had x" threads like

WTF I hate bread now

Bread literally has no reason to ever not be toasted.

Fairy bread. Bunnings snags.

Boom, proved you wrong.

>what are any of those things

Amazing parts of australiana

Also lrn2google

need soft bread to wrap the snap properly

and fairy bread is a given

cheers cunt on a 10/10 post

Kek

Try it with an exotic drink next, maybe a cup of tea.

>why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this
each time i see an "american sandwich" i asked me this question... why the fuck you donĀ“t toast the bead before!

put some bacon and lettuce and tomato on it.

Wew

Holy kek

Because it hurts you mouth.
But imma tell you my secret. Toast the bread on one side.
That way you have the structural rigidity and texture of toast, while still having a mouth friendly sandwich.

Because if I toast it the bread scrapes the roof of my mouth =/

When I moved oot of my parent's house, my Mom bought me a nice toaster. Problem is that when I only want one piece of toast I ave to throw the other piece away. Seems like a waste. Is there a good way to store the other piece so it doesn't go to waste? I'm thinking wrapping it in Saran wrap and aluminum foil and freezing it, so I just have to throw it onto my pannini press when I feel like eating a piece of toast.

Put in only one slice, you mong.

>wanting user to decalibrate his toaster
Not cool man.
Just use a piece of plastic as a dummy toast.

OP have you tried a toast sandwich?

This. Or some wax, to approximate the weight of another slice of bread.

Try it with sugar and cinnamon + butter

Faux Toast Slices are expensive and I don't want to ruin my toaster. Is there a website or a thread on DIY that can show me how to make a dummy piece of bread on the cheap?

I need to do something because my Aunt lost her house in a fire set by a toaster that was out of whack. She would toast one piece all the time, even though everybody told her not to.

pro tip you can check how long your toast will need, you just hqve to put in a fork in to the other toasting slit

a cheap alternative would be to cut out some pieces of cardboard about the size of a slice, and stick them together with glue or tape

to simulate the right weight you have to wet it before you put it in, but it works just as well

theres this thing called french toast

itll blow your mind

VOTNIG IN LE EBIN BREAD XDDDDD

SCREENSHOTTED AND ARCHIVED XDDd

Calm down sperglord

I use a box of these wrapped in tin foil though a deck of playing cards (from the Dollar Store) works well, too.

The nice thing about the raisins is that toasted raisins are teh boss.

Pussies.

What's your favorite jam for your toasts, Veeky Forums?

Apricot master-race reporting in.

They never heard of the heimlich?
Intubation?

Marmalade - no peel.

Apricot, peach, quince, blackberry

Sometimes you just can't beat a golden doorstep slice drenched in salty butter

Fuck, going to make one now.

Homemade seedless raspberry.

your parents care. bread is unnecessary

Lemon curd is fucking great with butter