100x Leverage

Is there any strategy that responsibly uses 100x leverage on bitmex or is it there just for gambling degenerates?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-10-10-at-115932.jpg (480x479, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just for gambling degenerates. Seriously.

You could size your positions to compensate. For example you only bet 2$ out of your 100$ total so if you get liquidated it's only 2% of your portfolio

x100 leverage or ur a fukin pussy mate

You need foolproof information the market will not move 1% away from your initial long/short. One percent. It can not move one percent lower than where you longed, or one percent higher from where you shorted.

Think about it for a second.

It's literally fucking gambling, having both made and lost a shitload from x100 leveraged positions I can say It's nothing but 50/50 luck.

Let me put it this way, by the time the order is realized and put through, you can already be down ~20-30%. Then liquidation creeps up on you, but you're already so far down the hole you hold until it's liquidated hoping it falls like a rock.

For the love of kek, stick to 10x, if your thoughts on a crash are real, you can still make ~1200%+ if it burns to the ground. Plus you get a great amount of room for your liquidation price. Some will tell you stop orders, but when you're that high leveraged, the spikes can make that happen very quickly.

after 2% liquidation , get another 2%, until 100%. once gambler forever gambler.

You get a lot more chances to get lucky tho

I think only good times for 100x leverage are if you are a whale who can dump 50k BTC on an exchange and have a 10million dollar short going on BitMEX.

Or a quick short scalp when mark is above market price or vice versa for a quick long scalp. I've had good success trying to catch like a 10-20 dollar scalp on 100x leverage, but it's probably luck too.

i went yolo x100 leverage at exactly 11663, and closed at 11300 since i had 5x already. Fuck me, if only i kept the position..

you could do a 100x leverage on a cross, so that you can use the rest of your funds to stop you from being liquidated. You start with 100x leverage only on like 0.5% of your acc, and on each cross addition you just add more of your account to the mix so that you won't get liquidated.

You really have to know what you are doing though, because 100x leverage is still dangerous as fuck if you size in too quickly.

Attached: rate.png (1580x1544, 116K)

Look up scalping. Although most scalpers don't use 100x leverage. Most use like 5-20x

What prevents me from doing 100 trades with 10 dollar on 100x leverage? Going 50/50 long/short? I mean given the chances, you should end up with more than 1000 dollars no?

you can't long and short at the same time, and if you somehow could, you would get liquidated on one position probably get the other one liquidated too once it reverses

Seems flawless, try and report back

ups and downs on the microscale means the chance is high you get liquidated on both ways. Also fees mean its not 10 dollar trades

Are fees too included in x100 leverage?

of course

yes op go do that and let us know how it go

For example, %0.1 fee becomes 10% of initial asset, right?

I can never get over how much of a trainwreck that mom is.

100x is fucked; you get rekt by the spread and the fees. Anything above 10x is degen gambling; 10x is borderline do-able but you better damn sure short near the top or long near the bottom.

High leverage means you must be willing to let yourself get liquidated; cut losers fast and let winners ride (much harder than it sounds)

Try high leverage entry then build up positions with low leverage if momentum goes your way. If it goes against you really hard just cut the loser and try again. That way if you get rekt you know it's a controllable loss and you don't fall into the trap of hoping it goes back your way.

Why not do 100 at x2? which is pretty much the same but liquidation price is almost gone as well as lower contract fees.

Also reduce your fees guys.
Here is a affiliate link. It helps out a lot in the end.

bitmex.com/register/5LY7VY