How much btc for a girl like this?

How much btc for a girl like this?

Attached: Toofar1.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2lehxw/what_happened_with_Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100btc

this looks exactly like that girl from zoey 101

Holy shit, I know who that girl is. She lives in Texas and her instagram is literally like 500 selfies. Am I right?

i hate you with a passion

>posts the comatose qt
>a true classic

Can't believe you posted her you sick son of a bitch. Have some respect

'bout tree fiddy

Too soon, asshole.

what the fuck user...

Too soon

Have some respect ffs.

name?

Lad, no.

dude, have some respect for once?

way to soon bro...
MODS

Lads I thought this was an old image where the girl was in a coma but I looked it up and she's dead? What the fuck.

Perfection Girl from realbotix.

What did I miss, what is everybody flipping out over?

mods

This is a new Sex doll from realbotix.

No. No, I can't do it. It's simply too soon after the event. It's not appropriate, and we're all still quite busted up about it. Just go away.

Yeah posting a dead person probably is a bannable offense. I thought the story was that she was in a coma. So fucked up.

Attached: 1517367159818.jpg (645x773, 120K)

Fuck Off

this, wtf. Who the heck is she?

hit it if it's still warm. faggits get gone

That pic is like 10 years old

>what is irony
I'd fuck her. So hard.

Attached: newfag mentality.jpg (960x714, 152K)

"I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Nice words

Same user...

So sad...

Too soon, OP. Too soon.

Who the fuck is she?

you sick fuck.

Attached: 1518202380814.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Too soon bro

so sad

SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON HERE, PLS.

I feel like we're getting meme'd on, the sick fucks.

What’s going on with her left eye. Tell em what’s going on ya monkeys

I knew i shouldn't have come back here.. all of you in this thread asking who is what killed this site

biz is full of newfags

>people don't change
>the fact that he is unable to freeze time and insure that only his favorite select few anons get to post on the boards forever upsets him
>this is what ruined the board
Get over it.

Sauce

But it is look at it how you will.

No it isn't.

thank you for showing us just how many normies have infested this board.

HOLY FUCK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON.

Attached: 1515913171332.jpg (506x669, 36K)

the only people here that remember this are the flags that were on /b/ when they were 14 like myself

>I've been looking at this picture for over a decade

Attached: 1503674630277.png (501x661, 613K)

ITT: Newfags

Attached: mfw.jpg (247x200, 10K)

No, it's too soon newfag

How's it going, old fiend? I hear cracky-chan is dealing with a hip problem these days, and W. T. Snack's heart is acting up.

Attached: wojak bar.jpg (1280x842, 140K)

What's a newfag?

Attached: 1516354227890.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

Already? That's messed up man

Jesus Christ id give my whole stack to sniff that

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.

But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

is that review bruh all artified? this is glorious

Who knows. Who cares. We're all fucked. Snacks getting let go from mod duty was the best thing that could have happened to him.

We're all trapped. Worst part is - newfags don't even have the common decency to lurk moar.

Attached: 1478672531041.jpg (1024x768, 335K)

Too soon bois

>Yeah posting a dead person probably is a bannable offense.

Didn't stop David Kalac, but yeah OP really shouldn't post this shit.

Attached: 2d3aca04c8ea2e66491c5dd1f99b8f0b--nai-google-search.jpg (640x360, 38K)

this shit would happen in my home state...

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2lehxw/what_happened_with_Veeky Forums_and_this_rapedkilled/

Blue spoon

Either A) Good bait or

B) newnewnewnewnewnewnnewnew

sure smells like 2011 in this thread

So sad :(((

high noon

That's Julius Evola.

right? i would sniff so fuckin hard i'd have fecal matter on the bridge of my nose

why did you do this to her, user?

Attached: absolute-failure.jpg (601x601, 65K)

>you can never leave

newfags will be oldfags one day

Not a total newfag but I did not know about this story. But when I just seen that pic op post I was like what the fuck is up this that girl, is she even real? After reading this though you realise it's because she faces are lifeless, that's so fucked up

not true. theres a chart thats been around forever that explains this

yes, anyone who started browsing after 2007 is a newfag, blah blah, bullshit gatekeeping

Attached: melancholy.jpg (780x879, 585K)

the texan is probably transfixed at her own reflection

Attached: hotty.jpg (500x331, 34K)

oldfag here. been lurking for over 10 years. still post like a newfag

Is this actually the original picture? If she was strangled then shouldn’t her neck be red? He bludgeoned her in the head as well? Did someone clean up the photo?

alright lad I'm going to need a name, reverse image search hasn't done anything

go back to /reddit nigger

being an actual oldfag is a terrible thing, please stop encouraging wizardry and kys

Attached: anon_I.png (500x488, 162K)

Smothered with a pillow, so sad.

enough to pay off the mortician

too fucking soon user what the fuck

incorrect

Attached: review eh.jpg (616x610, 26K)

Enough to buy plastic surgery, a haircut and gym membership

fucking liar, if you search 'julius evola' that painting comes up, also this.

Attached: 45807x68qw8y.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

hahahahah my sides are in orbit bro

oh shit look i found another one by Evola

Attached: reviewart2.png (1280x1486, 1.54M)

cuck.

Everyone whining in this thread is a fucking faggot.

Enough to buy a time machine back to 2006 or whenever it was when this girl was posted and people thought she was dead for some reason

Attached: 07987878-262D-404A-A898-D5DB1602F3B4.jpg (498x562, 77K)

This thread confirms everyone's suspicions. That biz is filled to the brim with newfags

This pic has nothing to do with the strangled girl, that's another story.

Too soon. Probs like 1-2 btc seriously tho.

Tu Sun

lel

Too, soon.

Attached: snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed (1024x424, 318K)