Why shouldnt I go all in this?

I have some QASH but i also have tonnes of other shitcoins. Tell me reasons why i shoudnt go all in QASH
Does it have any negatives?
5star team, partnerships, solves fundamental liquidity problem in crypto, not hyped or shilled,

expecting atleast 5X. what are your thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 8.35.55 PM.png (552x254, 161K)

>qash

Attached: 1520149889294.jpg (500x375, 74K)

also partership with bitfinex, binance.. masternodes in future

>Bqash

Uh pump the breaks there kid there is no binance listing

The issue is BNB be listed on quoine exchange, in exchange to QASH being on binance. BNB currently cannot be listed due to some regulatory roadblock

Because QASH is TRASH, that's why.

more credible than most shitcoins

It's a discount token for using the world book..... With a crazy supply structure

yes and look how much bnb is valued at

Hi Q-bro here, it doesn't. The negative if is they can't pull it off. But they are positioned very good. The team has 80+ members or something. Meanwhile stinky has 2.

No listing. Yes partnership.

>should i go all in on an asset when its entire asset class (all correlated) is half way through a bear cycle?

wait a few months

Is there going to be QASH pairings on the worldbook?

Qash will be the underlaying pair that will make it possible to even have worldbook. Say I have Vechain and I want Nebulas. Vechain - Qash - Nebulas will be the trade. That is worldbook. It makes it possible to have infinite liquidity in every asset.

Buy QASH is you're willing to wait 2 years. The liquid platform is great but QASH will still only be a discount token.
Real value is when it goes on it's own blockchain in Q2 2019 and gains more utility.

Somewhat agree with you. But seeing liquid platform having the biggest volume when worldbook is online will be insane marketing for qash in my opinion. Might bring it next to bnb.

Holy shit. I didn't know it worked like that. WTF that's so cool

where are you getting that from? There's nothing about that in the whitepaper.

Wont qash be used so that we can buy coins with any other coins we want?

LOL are you retarded? that is the whitepaper