When was the last time you had a good hamburger?

When was the last time you had a good hamburger?

Last time I made one.

I want to fight that ugly nu-male cuck.

look at his arms tough guy he'd beat your scrawny pale ass up

look at that posture, look at that scrawny neck
the guy doesn't lift. he just goes to the gym to do curls and ogle chicks
he's got no core, he's got no legs
one kick to the shin and he goes down like Hillary. he tries to grapple, you can literally bend him like a fucking pretzen

Everybody and his mother is a nu-male to you.

he's brazilian, so he probably knows jiu jitsu and is packing

2013. Original Joe's in Calgary, grilled cheeseburger.

went to 5 guys for the first time ever a month ago. not a huge fan of burgers but holy fuck was it good.
i can't stop thinking about heading back and getting another bacon cheeseburger with mushrooms

I have no doubt that ass-grabbing and fudge packing are his specialties
I just think he would do badly in a stand-up fight, is all

Six or so weeks ago at a local cafe/restaurant. I ate the vegan burger because it was the cheapest. It was really good, just the fries that came with it were subpar. It seemed like they just cut raw potatoes into sticks and deep-fried them for a bit. They were all rubbery and soft. I can make better fries than that.

texas toast hamburgers are divine

That's not a Nu Male. That's a Chad.

Texas toast bun, canadian bacon, cheddar/swiss/provolone, fried onions, lettuce. It was the best burger I have ever eaten.

Not in Paris, where I live. The last time was at "honest burger" in London. Importantly the fries have just as much care and attention paid to them as the burgers.

European beef has always tasted like shit to me. Not sure what it is.

You aren't used to the taste of real beef.

Or it's just bad. I've had freshly processes beef and it was incredible. Grass fed, organic fed, multiple other types, and yet everything I ate in London was awful.

>European beef

The fuck? There's a huge difference between British and French beef in taste. "European beef" is a complete nonsense phrase that only an American could possibly say.

Today. Saw this thread a few hours ago and went to get burgers with my buddy for lunch. It's been a while since I've had one, so thanks for reminding me OP

that's a mighty fine dogger.

My hope is boxdog got a bite of burger. He looks like he deserves it.

This one burger place in Savannah where I got a breakfast burger. It was fuckin good.

C U T E
U
T
E

Probably 2 months ago.

i don't remember if i've made one or gone to mcdicks for a big mac last

but one of those

That doggo is too cute.

He could be saying that the beef tastes like shit in both London and France, you mongoloid.

i had a pretty good burger on monday
i had a really good burger a few months ago
>tfw the place i got it from closed

I ENJOYED A DELICIOUS BURGER AT SQUARE ONE BURGER LAST WEEK. IT WAS CALLED THE RISE AND SHINE AND CONSISTED OF ANGUS BEEF, A FRIED EGG, GRUEYERE CHEESE, BACON AND CARAMELIZED ONIONS ON BRIOCHE. IT WAS FANTASTIC.

I really dig a breakfast burger.

Medium rare patty
Sauteed onions
Sauteed jalapenos
Hashbrowns
Runny yolk fried egg
Sharp cheddar cheese

No sauce needed, the egg yolk makes one

2014 from Poe's tavern in Jacksonville beach Fl.

This morning. I buy these microwaved ones and put on some stupid spicy hot sauce
dunno what walmart artificially flavors the patty with but if I was rich i might eat myself to death on them