Reasons Why Crypto is Dying

new money coming in drying up, fast.
- largest credit card companies have denied ability to purchase crypto (normies don't like connecting bank accounts to non-regulated exchanges)
- coinbase, the normie usd on-ramp exchange, takes 10 days to clear funds before you can sell your coin which is risky in an extremely volatile market
- gemini, the only other legit normie usd on-ramp exchange is having trouble getting accounts verified

bitcoin is dying, rightfully so
- it's slow and expensive and will eventually fully die, and is currently doing so now
- normies/media only about hear about bitcoin crashing and burning, they think the rest of crypto is dead or a scam

Attached: 1519972199982.png (403x448, 53K)

Speaking of credit cards, are there any left in the US that actually let you buy crypto still? I want to buy the fuck out of this dip

No one gives a shit about anything other than price. So don't explain any of this. Speak in a language they can understand- BITCOIN GO DOWN HAHAHA

Citibank

bank of america, chase, citigroup, td, capital one, discover all have barred transactions

I bought in at 1k and I'm holding till this goes to zero!!!!

WEEEEEEEE! Seriously it's worth the gamble for me. This shit might go back to 20k, especially when normies get their tax returns and exchanges get their shit together

nope

Fiat has been dying since its creation, the US dollar lost 99% of its value in the past 100 years. It’s been dying even faster since 2010 when bitcoin emerged, look at the charts beyond the past 2 months you tard. I do realize you’re probably just shorting and so spreading FUD accordingly, but rest assured that the laws of economics and the ultimate inevitable demise of fiat will not be deterred by such puny price fluctuations.

no fud, just being real. i love crypto man :(

Bitcoin isn't dying dipshit. What did you think will happen? It'll go up 10000% in 1 year and not go down at all?

KYS PUSSY

Btw, I used a credit card that let me buy crypto for 0% interest for 2 years. Banks realized the gains from crypto will far outweigh the costs of buying it via credit card. Do you really think they wouldn't have banned it? It would have resulted in the collapse of banks who have to pay interest rates even though they offer promotional rates of 0% for years.

Attached: bcash.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

bitcoin is dying dude and you a delusional mong if you think differently, and im not even a bcash supporter. other alts are much better

btw how do you onramp usd to to btc now?

BTC has better tech than all the alts. You fell for the alt meme

Poor soul. Lightning Network is "better tech" for you.

...what

cya bitcoin!

Attached: BritCoin.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Webster works, i use debit tho

Alts unnecessarily complicate a simple system. They load up white papers with ideas and motives, but that's all they are.

You don't need all kinds of fancy and unique tech for a blockchain or a smart contract. You just need a good network.

Alts are a meme, their only purpose is to pump and dump.

>cya

I haven't seen anyone type it like that since playing counterstrike < 1.6. Ah the good old days.

see december, 2017. this is when bitcoin actually had a lot of transactions. transactions were confirmed at a snails pace and fees were $30-50. this has not been corrected although minor improvements have been are starting to be made- segwit, batching... it's still not enough. bitcoin will crumble again if it comes under that weight

Just because you made a bad call to not go into USD before the obvious pop after such a bullrun, doesn't mean its dying.

My meme lines never lie.

Attached: bitcoin.png (1436x715, 103K)

>thinks all you need is a good network
>doesn't understand the value of smart contracts

why do you think it popped

I have boa and buy mine with my credit card. So. Nope.

Attached: 342E201A-11CC-4A60-B1EC-043ED2F95E7A.jpg (500x729, 67K)

through cbase?

>You just need a good network.
Controlled by a bunch of chinks.. Using equipment by one single and exceptionally corrupt company that sells it to private buyers.. Fuck, yeah! Good network, lads

Bitcoin is still a virgin, and a big black cock popped it's cherry.

How can you not see it coming?

Attached: growth.png (1030x533, 43K)

yeah, no shit, but i'm asking, why do you think it happened exactly then, in december? there is always a catalyst. it was a combination of the slow transaction times, high fees, and roger ver/bcash fork that freaked everyone out that caused people to start taking profits which in turn caused a mass sell off that caused the pop