Homemade pizza

Half mushroom half without. Garlic and oregano sprinkled on top. What do you guys think?

Would eat/10 looks good, user. How did you get that color on the crust? Even with a pizza stone, mine comes out pale.

Nicely done OP, make it bigger next time

He either uses a good quantity of oil or sugar, but sugar makes crusts brown easiest.

I would enjoy.

But in typical Veeky Forums fashion, I must add...

LOOK AT THIS MUSHROOM KEK! Why not have the best topping over your entire pizza, faggot?

Anyone have a pizza dough recipe? I've used a few I've found online but none of them are amazing. Also what is everyone's opinion on pizza yeast? I've always used it because I'm a lazy fuck and don't want to wait for my dough to rise but if that's what's making my crust sub par I'm willing to use actual yeast.

LOOKS GREAT OP

Honestly like a 7/10 I would enjoy that with a nice glass of wine. Looks tasty.

However I see you are missing the ketchup and ranch sauce so I will need to reduce you to 1/10. Needs to be SLATHERED and DROWNED in sauce.

Looks ok but your topping distribution a shit

Here, a good way to get the best topping distribution is to start by making a line down the middle of the pie and proceed to form a "D" with the pepperoni, and then fill it in row after row until it's filled and then repeat on the remaining side

When you get to three toppings or more you have obviously you're going to want to use less of each accordingly but the same technique applies just with bigger spaces in between each pepperoni

This is slightly autistic to be honest. Who gives a shit I mean really?

>This is slightly autistic to be honest
It's autistic to distribute topping in the best way?
>Who gives a shit I mean really?
Customers, employers. I learned how to top pizzas from being a professional for years. There is a technique to all things to ensure the best possible culinary outcome.

If you are talking about restaurant style pizza then yes it is important to have a certain standard and make the pizza look and taste as good as possible. However if you are some single guy having a few beers and making pizza at home on a Wednesday night who fucking cares as long as it tastes good?

>It's autistic to distribute topping in the best way?
It is autistic to insist that your way is the best when it is a matter of individual taste.

Not him but op did ask for opinions. Plus there's nothing wrong with improvement, even if it is just pizza. This motherfucker went out of his way to make a diagram laying out how it's done at pizza places and in usual newfag fashion you guys shit on it and dismiss it as 'austistic'.

This

Yes welcome to Veeky Forums

Look up Greek yogurt pizza dough. 2 ingredients.. Self rising flour and Greek yogurt. It gets nice and crispy in the oven.

You can also make some naan style bread if you pan fry it.

Takes no time either.

White and regular.

looks great, but I need to know if that crust is foldably soft and tempting or an unbearably stone hard cracker-crisp sensation disaster

Mind sharing that crust recipe friend? I've tried 7+ recipes but they're all meh.

Is this okay cheese for a first time attempt/mediocre pizza ?

This made me hungry.

damn OP i would eat the shit out of that pizza. nice work!

...but how does it taste?