Rate my 'za

Rate my 'za

Saw a package of what was labeled as "bakers flour" which was a little more expensive but it was extremely fine, kind of like very fine table salt, not much difference except you don't need to knead it as much.

Pre cooked it on a stainless steel pan because my oven sucks and the heat comes mostly from the top.

Grilled and cubed some chicken with chili powder, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper.

Crushed tomatoes with a little salt and oregano, dried mozzarella and the best part my own pickled red onions, just salt, sugar, hot water but what makes them amazing is that I use vinegar essence which makes them amazing.

Post some 'za coo/ck/s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lekO5ixlEBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks pretty good user. I have the same owen issues. You could try heating your pan in the oven for a while first?

I'll be making some pizza on Friday. If your thread is still about (this is /ck after all) I'll share my results.

Looks good user
I fucking hate red onions on pizza but pickled red onions sounds quite good actually
Nice sauce job too
Wouldeat/10

I use a stone at 550F and mine usually look like that. I use "00" flour which I buy at an Italian deli. It sounds similar to yours in that it's really fine.

Yours looks good. I'd like to see a profile of a slice to see the texture of the crumb but I'm sure there's none left.

Is (red) onion good on pizza?

never thought about that combo.

I'm not too into it. I prefer red onions in uncooked dishes.

needsanchovies/10

here is a caesar salad 'za.

I'm gonna get started now. I have some good 00 flour and I'm gonna put a bit of good olive oil in my dough mix.

Ready to prove my dough

No it isn't. Its flavor infects the entire pizza. I don't know how to describe it. It just really leaves a fucked up aftertaste.

Alright, I've got some strianese san marzano tomatoes. I'm going to break them up, add a bit of salt, olive oil, sugar (i'll judge it just to taste), fresh basil and dried oregano.

>add sugar to high quality San Marzanos

Please don't fuck up your tomatoes like that.

If they have a tanginess though post salt, shouldn't I counterract that with a taste of sugar?

I took my recipe from Tony Gemignani

the sauce recipe that is- sorry forgot to link

youtube.com/watch?v=lekO5ixlEBM

Ended up not adding sugar per user's suggestion. Ended up making classic margarita. Pre-bake:

First result. I left it in a bit long but tastes great.

Looks alright to me, user.

Making a 'za:

Step 1: Learn how to make a circle....

Here's the second one. All in all this was a fun day with great pizza.

The basil either goes under the sauce/cheese or is a garnish AFTER the pizza is baked.

Yours looks like dogshit - shriveled, burnt leaves. I would send that back to the kitchen if I ordered it.

I like your crust tho

Why would it ever need to be a perfect circle? Too many takeaway pizzas that's your problem.

Dogshit seems a bit harsh no?

Good shape, tomato sauce looks good, cheese has melt well.

Indeed as mentioned in his own sperglord way, it would have been 8/10 if the basil leaves had been put after the pizza has cooked (especially since they lost all flavor being cooked like that).

Good job user, 7/10 due to burnt leaves. I'd give a greater note if there were more ingredients, but it seems your skills are on point for better pizzas now.

newsflash: people on Veeky Forums love to sperg out and pretend to be Gordon Ramsey

Thank you. That's more constructive than the above I agree about my basil and will add it post bake next time.

The onions I used were picjked in vinegar essence, water, sugar and salt, all the raw flavor disappears and you get a great ingredient that's both sweet and tangy. I'm gonna get wasted and make some pizza a little later now thst the dough has proofed for a couple of days. I have mushrooms, salami and some pickled white onion, I'm also thinking about stuffing the crust with some maasdam cheese just because I have some left over.

Getthosefuckingonionsouttathere/10

sounds interesting user please post the results!

My stuffed crust pizza is ready and I'm pre cooking as I'm posting. Also I got drunk like I said I would because bitches suck, at least I got apehoop to look forward to.

Shit is probably kind of fucked because I'm drunk and I just now realized that I forgot the onions... Still
Drunk cooking is great