ITT: guilty pleasures

I could eat 10 of these greasy fucking things

Pro tip: ask for extra lettuce for these tacos.

There truly is nothing better at 2am.

I could stuff down quite a few myself. With an order of jalapeno poppers with their buttermilk house sauce.. Hnnnggggg

their jalapeno poppers and egg rolls are surprisingly good for a fast food place

I live 3 hours from the nearest one and always bring 20-30 home with me to freeze

I don't know what it is about them. Maybe the moist texture, or the dose of sugar. I down these things in two days.

I also like to poorly mix the cheese powder so it clumps up

This with cheap hot dogs and ketchup is great. I don't eat it often, but I will when I know I'll be able to drink all day and be alone

MY GUILTY PLEASURE IS DEFINITELY CHINESE FOOD. GENERAL TSOS CHICKEN SOECIFICALLY. WITH FRIED RICE AND AN EGG ROLL. LITERALLY NOTHING ON THE PLATE IS EVEN REMOTELY GOOD FOR YOU BUT FUCK ME ITS SO GOOD.

Absolute madman

Those look pretty gnarly.

I don't really have a guilty pleasure, just fast food burgers or whatever. Nothing specifically comes to mind... maybe pic related? I rarely have them because they are just sugar and calorie bombs.

SOMETIMES THEY ADD ONE OR TWO BROCCOLI FLORETS TO GENERAL TSO'S, MAKES IT FEEL A LITTLE HEALTHIER LMAO

Man. I love these and I hate these. Whenever you go to a restaurant, make sure they're hot. They're so fucking shit when you eat em cold. Trust me.

Bruh. I remember when I was in the Navy I would swing by JitB for those greasy little fuckers and the qt Latina behind the counter would give me a 10% discount on already cheap tacos

Never tapped that ass, though. She passed right on by the chubby stage and became a landwhale. Those tacos were dope though.

>not in one sitting

I ACTUALLY DO ENJOY THOSE LITTLE BROCOLLI FLORETS.

she probably ate nothing but tacos and curly fries all day

i ate 20 of these a day and a handle of vodka as my only source of nutrition for 4 months when my depression was at its worst. I would still eat them if i lived near a jack in the box

Dipping these in General Tso's chicken sauce is godly.

Frito pie from sonic. Complete garbage but I still slam

grocery store onion rings

Sometimes when I am having a bad day I will use bacon bits, french fries, pepperoni, gravy and perogies as pizza toppings.

My jack in the box order consists of 4 tacos and a chicken sandwhich on sourdough. Full meal for like $4. Sometimes they dont charge me for the sourdough and its like 3.60

oh lord that looks good

I haven't bought these in forever and this thread reminded me of them. Nothing like microwaving a pair and enjoying them with an ice cold Dr. Pepper.

Rather, I should say oven baking. That yielded a far superior result.

KD with a can of chili mixed in.

Hot sauce added.

I'll eat the whole damn thing.

It wasn't the same brand but said it was spicy and Caribbean. It tastes like generic finely minced 'beef', with no particular flavor at all.

My late night guilty pleasure is 711 hot deli food. Those little bbq meatballs are fuckin delicious

These are better when they've had a day to get stale

The cookie gets just a little chewy and the frosting hardens on the outside but stays soft on the inside

Use the fucking catalog next time

Panzerotti from Caesar's Place in Thunder Bay.
Shitty Google image for continuity

2 cans of tuna + mayo + corn = sandwich

can eat the shit out of that all day

>can eat the shit out of that

fuck you

My grandma always buys two boxes, one she makes normal but leaves the macaroni a little under cooked. Then she puts it in the oven and uses the second cheese packet for the top.
She's also got a huge container of the macaroni she never used from this in her pantry.

7-11 chicken-cheese taquitos

I could eat them for ages.

Nachos made with cheap tortilla chips, american cheese singles and Pace picante sauce, microwaved

I love this shit

im finna puke breh

I drain as much of the liquid as l can to make it as salty and cheesy as possible.

damn they load it with jalapenos
doesnt even look like fast food

i fucking love musubi and my gf never wants it since she doesnt like spam or nori

is ur gf fat as fuck?

Why would it matter if your girlfriend wants it?

what the fuck is this abomination?

Taco Bell chicken rolled things

its ridiculous how good they are

use toaster oven for superior results.

Spam with "cheese" bits inside.

I miss these so fucking much

Hello, me. Am I you?

>I have a gf XD XP

I can't handle myself when I get a taste of this shit
so hard to not get seconds/thirds

shouldnt feel guilty about this. It's solid ice cream

How many taco sauce packets do you use per taco?

Do you partake in ranch dunking?

sure, but ice cream when you're trying to eat healthy
fuck

>taquitos are amazing

I will fucking destroy any size vessel of white cheddar popcorn you put in front of me.

Not OP but one per taco unless they fill up half the bag with sauce. Which they tend to do.

>spam is that person's guilty pleasure
Hahaha

gnarly

I cant have these in the house anymore...

Sounds like a fun life for a short time desu

Last week I ordered ten of these just because, how much I love them.

Jesus Christ

2 boxes every 4-7 days in one sitting. My only indulgence.

Why is it soggy?

I sometime eat 2 boxes straight