What's the last meal you ate and does it well represent your average meal? For me it was a PB&B, and sadly yes

What's the last meal you ate and does it well represent your average meal? For me it was a PB&B, and sadly yes

Other urls found in this thread:

katroserichards.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/raw-onion-lentil-bread-sandwich-with-kale-avocado-rawranch-pickled-cucumbers-and-sundried-tomatos-raw-vegan-gluten-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF OP. SOLID MIX OF MACROS AND GOOD FOR YOU TOO BOOT. MY LAST MEAL WAS SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE AND THAT IS VERY ATYPICAL OF ME AS I RARELY EAT PASTA.

I dont like peanut butter and banana
I usually make a triple decker toasted peanut butter sandwich when drunk though. sometimes a triple pb&j if I got a sweet craving

last meal was chicken piccata and yes I usually cook shit like that when I have the time

Domino's nigga. Yeah this order pretty much sums up my entire life

A pot of ravioli with ketchup and grated cheese, and sadly yes

Butternut squash soup. Warm stuff is typical for this time of year.

I consume almost nothing but eggs, protein shakes and rice/pasta.

dominos wings are ASS. I still remember prepping case after case of these slimy ass things

Chicken parmigiana at like 11:45 pm last night.

I guess it's a relatively common reflection; takeout delivered to me late to eat while drunk off my ass and save me from drink driving.

6 large slice of double/pepperoni/cheese pizza.
medium bag of sour cream and onion chips with dip
a bacon cheeseburger and fries
Grilled cheese sandwich

Yes.

Extra Cheese, Extra Sauce. My man

Why the hell aren't both of those 5.99 on the total with that coupon?

>Paying $20+ for fast food chain shit pizza made by high schoolers who spit and cum in it
>Not ordering from a nice mom and pop pizza joint that actually makes good food

Off yourself.

For me it's the mcchicken

For me it's microwaved potatoes with ketchup.

>Mashed potatoes.
>Actually one of the better meals I've had recently.

Whopper Jr. ten nuggets French fries
Not really

So they're not frozen then, right?

Okay, Martian.

>KFC Double down
I don't usually eat junk food, but I'm a sucker for limited time items.

I tried the new chicken avocado panini from Panera. I haven't had Panera since I worked there a year ago, and much of my diet is based on rice.

At least it has stuff I like, even though I question their pulled chicken.

PB&B is fucking delicious, OP, but I could see how you would get sick of it very quickly if you eat it a lot. I, on the other hand, haven't had one in literally years and would fuck that sumbitch up.

I had a sundried tomato and basil chicken sausage on a slice of Sara Lee 45 calorie bread with copious amounts of yellow mustard and a smidgeon of horseradish mustard for dinner. I guess it's kind of typical? I usually have some sort of vegetable with my dinner, though. I do usually eat at home.

Hows their jerked goat?

Embarrassing since I had the wendys equivalent to that as the only food all day for me

60g of steelcut oatmeal and yeah. I'm on a diet plus I like oats anyway.

chicken salad, peanuts, pickle and popcorn. everyday baby

Why are you shouting

>smoked country style pork ribs with homemade bbq sauce
>green beans
>carrots
>chopped salad with blue cheese dressing

Pretty typical dinner for me. You people need to get your shit together.

Tomato sauce and lettuce sandwich. Fucking awful but I was curious

I tried one of the meme dishes from the raw vegan cringe thread. It was nice. Does it represent my average meal? Yeah kinda. I'm not vegan though.

two slices of bread with metworst and sliced tomatoes

not really

>last meal
pasta, red sauce, frozen meatiballs

>average meal
fuck yep

what am I looking at

How fat are you my dude?

Original recipe was raw onion bread. I substituted onion with crab apples.

can you link recipe?

that was yesterday evening

gonna have two slices of toasted bread with avocado for breakfast

not average because avocado is stupid expensive

No problem:
katroserichards.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/raw-onion-lentil-bread-sandwich-with-kale-avocado-rawranch-pickled-cucumbers-and-sundried-tomatos-raw-vegan-gluten-free/

stir fried veg - brocolli, baby corn, red peppers - and black tiger prawns with chilli, garlic and coriander.

pretty typical. veg and deliciously seasoned meat/fish/seafood of some kind.

Some cod with basmati rice and an apple. Cod's not that common in my diet, usually eat chicken or salmon, but yeah this is a pretty average lunch at work for me.

We got 2 orders of wings (2 x 5.99 = $11.98) and added a third topping to the pizza (extra cheese) which made it more than $5.99

Yeah they are a guilty pleasure of mine. Slimy is a good word to describe them

I normally prefer a local place, but I've been eating low carb so it would be a waste as I only ate the toppings off of my half of the pizza

This person has been commenting in every single thread in all caps. I haven't seen them post one single comment that is worth posting yet and I assume they are special needs

Two opened face sandwhiches
>because I wanted more food but not eat four slices of bread

Tuna fish with mayo, salt and peppered on top of a slice of toasted bread with avocado on top and then fried sweet potato circles on top of that. I ground a little bit of salt on it all once it was stacked.

It represents what I usually make in that it was simple, quick, and easy like your mom. I've been making a lot of burgers this week with fried mushrooms, avocado, and sweet potato as toppings.

Baked sweet potato topped with sour cream, finely chopped onion, chopped capers and flaked salmon mixed together.

Yes

a piece of cold pizza for breakfast
not really

FUCK YOU!

I'm snowed in and can't get to the store so I used what I had. Had some left over ricotta that I made a few days ago so I tried making a white pizza. First time eating one. Was ok.

Taco Bell

Not really. It's really the only fast food I eat and I only have it like once a month

Made some fancy top ramen. Mixed Picante Chicken with Oriental. Sliced mushrooms, cabbage, corn, grilled chicken, fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, white pepper, chili powder, soft boiled egg, etc.

Fairly normal-ish. Treated myself by adding the cabbage and chicken.

>THAT PERSON
>ASSUMING ONE GUY IS DOING ALL THE LOUDPOSTING

SORRY user IT AINT JUST ME. I GOT FREE TIME BUT NOT THAT MUCH.

Nobody really gives a shit

Some tuna and a salad.

I guess, when I feel blue I don't cook well for myself.

Oatmeal and green tea. Every morning.

A simple slow-cooked beef stew

>meat
>celery
>potatoes
>onions
>carrots
>raisins

and yes
I make that shit in the morning and eat it for three days then make it again

You wanna tell us why you're sad, sport?
Let's turn this into a "food feels"-thread.

A burrito from baja fresh

Yeah, sorta, I eat out too often. I cut down on my takeout (in addition to cutting out a lot of unhealthy shit) and lost around 40 pounds. I've unfortunately plataeud because I'm eating out too often

Steel cut oats with peanut butter, whey protein, bananas and flax seeds.

Pretty average.

Hard boiled eggs, pace picante hot sauce and walnuts. Step up niggas.

4 hotdogs I didn't want to throw away or have them expire in my fridge
I never eat hotdogs but I eat borderline rotting food all the time because I don't like throwing out food and there is always something that has been inside the fridge too long
I have a bitchin immune system tho

a couple turkey bacon sandwiches, one with mayo and the other with chipotle sauce, and 4 mozzarella sticks and water.

>pic related, meal from uni cafeteria
>hate the food there, want to cook my own
>tfw uni dorm doesn't have any places to cook except one mini oven

I had Progresso Chicken Noodle soup and added Stop & Shop brand hot sauce. This represents my meals well, everything I eat is preackaged and heated in the microwave besides fresh veggies or fruit.

Dry Cheerios in a bowl and a glass of water.
Yes.

...are you serious? How much do you weigh?

I'm and I am borderline underweight, you are probably some fat turdnugget

Christ that's depressing

124 lbs.

so...you normally eat cheetos and you're 124 lbs? Ok I'll ask a better question, what's your BMI?

Mine's 18.6

A single packet of saltines. Not typical, but its all Ive had for the past couple of days

I've had Cheetos once and didn't really like them.
15.9 according to the first BMI calculator on google.

Last meal
Cooked myself a nice vegetables soup
Average meal? Kinda...i mean,i cook myself almost every meal and it's always handmade,i rarely cook something precooked or something like that

I recently tried the japanese okonomiyaki I recommend it to everyone that know how to use a knife and a pan on this board: easy to make,filling and it's good if you do it properly...if not it's still good but not that much

>bmi 15.9
time to bulk, user

*cheerios

That's what I'll usually eat if I need a quick snack before or after a 4-6 hour bike ride.

If you rule out the Panda Express I bought earlier, a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich.

Were they homemade? I'd kill for some homemade mashed potatoes right about now. I like to make them with the skins in-tact and leave it just a little chunky so it feels like there's more substance to every bite.

Half a box of supermarket cookies. No, I just binge sometimes. I'm not sure why either, I always regret it.

Knew a guy once who all he ate was PB&J/PB&B and one day as he was making one in his kitchen, another buddy of mine says, "Damn bruh you made that sandwich so PERFECT."

Then I said jokingly, "That's because it's all he knows how to make."

He flipped out on me...

Prepared a pot roast with shiitake mushrooms, whole garlic peeled, chopped onion, cilantro, culantro cube, and 1/3 beef bullion(?) Cube.
Not really, mostly the garlic and mushrooms.

Smoked chicken and bacon pasta with a cream sauce. I normally go for red meats though, so not an average meal.

I had a brown rice, bean and sweet potato burrito with ketchup and wasabi, and yes if its not wrapped up in a burrito i eat it from a bowl pretty much daily.