PEANUT BUTTER THREAD

Hey Guys, Looking for Peanut Butter recommendations, i love peanut butter, but i want something new, if anyone can explain things such as Extra Creamy pb etc. DONT FUCKING POST CRUNCHY. IF I WANTED PEANUTS I'D BUY FUCKING PEANUTS

Jif natural, probably not real natural, but its freaking delicious.

Honey roasted creamy is the GOAT of peanut butters desu

Yeah a lot of people recommend Honey Roasted, im a leaf so i dont have JIF, would skippy nat honey be good?

pic related is my go to peanut butter
it's the best out there imo

what the fuck i did i fucking say about motherfucking crunchy you fuckin animal, crunchy peanut butter is the grossest fucking thing on planet earth, im dissapointed that people in general dare consume such a fucking trash spread, if i wanted fucking peanuts i'd buy peanuts instead of fucking peanut butter, you might aswell have recommended that nasty shit that comes premixed with fucking jelly you fucking animal, i cant believe you. You're fucking disgusting, jesus christ, thats not even the new jars of peanut butter, thats the old design that looks like ass and only has like 250grams of peanut butter, that amount of peanut butter only lasts me like 72 hours you fucking dickhead. Unbelievable. The people you'll see on here. I said no crunchy yet you talk about crunchy peanut butter, ridiculous.

Try putting globs of smooth peanut butter on pepperoni pizza with nutella. Your tastebuds will thank me later. I just finished polishing off an entire large double pepperoni/double cheese, bacon pan pizza from dominoes and I went through about half a jar of peanut butter and a quarter jar of nutella. Seriously it's fucking delicious I will do this again tomorrow.

I'll be honest that sounds good, the idea of the pepperoni and the cheese sounds good, i feel like the tomato sauce would be out of place though no?

This fucking texture is magnificient

Nope tomato sauce really works well surprisingly. I think it drpends though because sometimes the tomato sauce can be sweeter or more tangy. Tomorrow I plan to use a bit if caramel and some marshmellows and a bit of herb cream cheese.

that amount of calories in a single meal makes me feel sick

You're just weak I eat like that daily

How much do you fucking weigh?

5'6 and 301lbs last I checked (2 months ago). Before anyone says anything though it's not my fault. I can't help it and it's in my genetics.

It's your fault.

It's your fault.

Fuck off, Dad. It's your fault.

WEW LAD

>eats nutella, pb and several pizzas in a single sitting on the reg
>it's not my fault it's genetics

Lad I've got bad genetics too and while it's tougher and does take us longer to lose the weight than the average person, I can tell you it's definitely your fault

You really should start eating peanut butter 100% made of peanuts. Stuff like Jif has loads of palm fat added which is extremely bad for you. The only reason they do that is because it makes the peanut butter cheaper (they need to use less peanuts) and becaude it prevents a layer of oil floating on top when you let peanut butter stand for a while, but you can just mix it up when that happens.

Stop letting yourself getting jewef by cheap peanut butter brands.

>it's not my fault

Yes it is. I'm 6'2 and weigh 300lbs and I know it's because I'm a lazy shit who doesn't eat very healthily but even then I don't do anything anywhere near the kind of shit you just described. Sure genetics may be part of it but you're still a disgusting slob and it's all your fault.

Also you should wight yourself again, I doubt you're still 301 after 2 months

you have mother issues if you prefer creamy peanut butter

I prefer super chunky peanut butter and I have mommy issues

man Veeky Forums is easy to bait, look at all those (you)s

i'll give you another one just because

more peanut butter, sir?

me as well

Crunchy peanut butter is superior. Same great taste, but with that nice crunchy texture. The real patrician's choice is the all-natural crunchy peanut butter with nothing but peanuts and salt. Stirring the oil in is a pain in the ass and the taste can be jarring if you're used to Jif bullshit. Pretty soon though you really come to appreciate the peanut flavor on its own and it's impossible to go back to that sugary garbage

>get peanuts
>get peanut oil
>sugar
>molasses
>mix until desired consistency

the most amerian thing I've ever read

Yea but often do you read amerian things?

yo bro i fucking love goober wassup square up

I started buying pb2 a while ago. i thought it'd be weird, but I kinda dig it. I love that I can play with the consistency too. I usually make it reaaaally thick. Like peanut paste.

KEK FAT MANLET

Peanut butter, you say?

uncalled for

Yeah I imagine it's basically the same thing. It's interesting you guys have skippy but not jif