Do You Ask For Chopsticks When Going Out To Diner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k3vBqX1NTBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always, but places don't usually carry them unless they're asian influenced. Mom made me stop bringing my own. They're badass though, one's a red lightsaber and one's a blue one.

No, but I always take them if they have them out

No. I only use them if they are provided by default. I don't like to trouble staff over nothing.

went to some honky """"""""viet-thai"""""""" restaurant with my grans and ordered pho

shit came with a fork and spoon

worst time of my life

i do. i get weird looks from the diner when i ask, and ultimately have to bring my own. baka gaijin don't understand that meatloaf and banana cream pie tastes more authentic with chopsticks

Only if offered or if I ordered a noodle dish, especially a noodle soup. I have no real preference for chopsticks or cutlery, I can feed myself with both without issue, and I have nothing to prove to anyone.

My new boss took me out for dinner at a steakhouse restaurant along with his wife. For some reason the wife wanted chopsticks to eat half a barbecue chicken (Don't ask me how the fuck she expected to eat uncut chicken with chopsticks.) Neither spoke English so I had to ask the waiter of this steakhouse if they had chopsticks. He looked at me like I had just farted loudly and told me he'd go check the kitchen.

They didn't have any.

educate yourselves
youtu.be/k3vBqX1NTBc

explain to me how you planned to eat soup with chopsticks.

you eat the solid bits with the sticks and slurp the bowl you wanking donut

Have you never been to a non-chain ramen or pho place? You get the soup spoon and chopsticks.

How the fuck do you eat them? They're harder to eat with forks.

After living in Japan for a few years Im a firm believer that salad is also much easier to eat with chopsticks than with a fork as well

I use whatever they have

this picture is too edgy to be anything close to funny
try something that isn't saying the naughty words/10

I ask for Chorks.

>three in one

so each chopstick is a utensil?

that's fuggt

Yes, if the food can be reasonably eaten with chopsticks.

Whenever I eat out it's usually at Asian places and they usually provide chopsticks by default, or have a place where you can get them yourself. So it's generally not necessary to ask for them anyway.

kek

If its an asian restaurant yes. Not if its fucking mcdonalds

I bring my own in that case....

Chink detected.

individual with a working sense of humor detected*

the first line is all you need.

>Ask for
You bring your own, you fucking casual