Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: litecoin-logo.png (672x671, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-ltc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

creator thinks it's a shitcoin.

Attached: __.png (611x376, 38K)

It exists

Litecoin Cash is better

Literally has the word lite in its name

Even doge has more use cases. Nobody will never use LTC for anything.

Unironically /thread

Creator dumped it on its ATH.

protip: i can't

Creator wanting to promote his product without a conflict of interest =/= flaw with the coin

Attached: IMG_4619.jpg (1292x234, 40K)

Consumes drastic amounts of energy to remain secure.

and has been shilling nano

mark my words, every bitcoin-based coin is goin to crash hard in the next 24 months, with the execption of bitcoin itself, which may crash, but will be for different reasons.

people are waking up to the fact that copy paste bitcoin clones (yes, bcash is included) are utterly worthless and a perfect example of marketing before tech.

Charlie Lee

Litecoin sounds like the retarded cousin of bitcoin. Also the creator fucking hates it for some reason

It's not instant.

I had 80% of my portfolio in Litecoin, full on supporter and as an actual fag this is one of the things that made me dump my Litecoin.

That and there is no strong vision / roadmap / development. Charlie Lee seems like a good guy overall, but he just made Litecoin for fun and wishes it would become a decentralised / open source project, but there's no real community there (who aren't complete brainlets incapable of anything). Other projects are doing all kinds of cool shit and Litecoin is just a slightly better Bitcoin (mainly by just being able to implement BTC code without the drama).

I'm sure Charlie Lee did dump his coins with good intentions, and just because he couldn't take the pressure. But if he's dumping, where is the excitement for this coin?

I swapped most of my LTC for ADA, ARK, LINK, and REQ. Projects which are exciting to follow and seem like they have some vision and promise. I was holding a little just because I don't want that feel of it mooning without me when it used to be main holding. But I ended up swapping my remaining LTC for Nano when Charlie started shilling it.

If he's holding Nano and not LTC then I might as well do the same.

Creator said he made it "for fun"

litecoin is like the niceguy version of the bitcoin chad

HERE IS SECRET WHALE`S CHART
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-ltc.html

$3029 by end of August