How much money do you need in crypto right now to "make it" ? Obviously the days of turning 1k into 100k+ are over...

How much money do you need in crypto right now to "make it" ? Obviously the days of turning 1k into 100k+ are over. But could a person make it with 10k-20k in crypto right now?

Attached: Atenas-Costa-Rica-homes.jpg (640x480, 251K)

>Obviously the days of turning 1k into 100k+ are over.
sorry buddy, but with this attitude you definitely ain't gunna make it

>asking anyone what will happen in the future

Truth is man, no one really knows shit. Your guess is as good as everyone else’s.

Seriously. No crypto has any sort of real word widespread adoption yet. That EOY 2017 spike was just dipping our toes in the water.

CHAINLINK THE PLANET.

Let's be realistic user. We most likely won't see another bull run like 2017. Crypto still has much more room to grow but we won't be seeing any crazy %10,000 increase in any cryptos this year most likely.

For me I have my sights on "Tier 1" making it. 600k. Take a 5% return in dividends for basic sustenance so I never have to wagecuck again.

You need 1MM user. Then set a stop-loss on 800k. Don't be a pussy!
Also Req $10eom.

>Let's be realistic user. We most likely won't see another bull run like 2017
People said the same thing in Q1 2014 when BTC was going down from $1k
This is still the beginning

Well you sure as hell ain't gonna make it with that defeatist attitude you fucking loser. We havn't even begun to realize the potential of the blockchain and it is only now starting to see real-world adoption yet you somehow think it's all coming to an end. Invest in projects with solid teams, real-world application and demand and a strong competetive edge and you WILL make it.

Plenty of coins have 100x in the last few months lol. Guess its not for you.

good job brah

1mil
i have $120 now

>buy 15K worth of BTC at 5k
>sell BTC at 400k
1.1985 million in ~3 years

Attached: JewDegene.png (619x202, 46K)

>Obviously the days of turning 1k into 100k+ are over.

for you

Sauce

the days of easy money are long over, crypto has been mainstream for over a year now, and the gains are only going to be smaller and smaller. look at every chart in log form and you'll see how much growth has slowed down.

the fact is, the cat is out of the bag, and everyone is now launching their tech as an ICO with high valuations from the gate, meaning less money for people that don't have insider connections or capital to get in on the pre-sales.

you're basically going to have to trade your way to 250k-500k if you want to play the big boy games, otherwise you'll literally be gambling with shitcoins.

you're fucked

Red pill: december 2017 was the last chance to make it. Now it's all downhill.

Attached: 1237896866761.jpg (216x288, 11K)

and yet bitcoin never saw those gains again, not yet anyway. the best possible long term trade you could have made after the first big bubble nets you around 100x. obviously there's more money in shitcoins, but the question is which one? every late adopter has their favorite shitcoin, but the fact is you're just gambling this late into the game.

Oldfag?

i'm jewish?