Holy fuck. I just had milk for the first time and why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this...

Holy fuck. I just had milk for the first time and why the fuck didn't any of you cunts tell me about this? It's so fucking good. Hold me bros because I'm about to cum.

>how come none of you told me about milk

i hate you

milk is goat, but tons of people on this website will tell you otherwise

honestly, there is nothing finer than a tall, ice cold glass of moo juice.

I prefer vanilla soymilk. Love that stuff ever since I was a kid

DID YOUR SISTER CHOKE ON MILK AND YOUR PARENTS SUBSEQUENTLY BANNED IT FROM THE HOUSEHOLD?

did you remake this thread or did you just bump the one i saw last night but didn't click on

either way, fuck you.

>Vanilla soy milk

I'm fairly certain it's actually LESS gay to drink pure cum than that

Milk is the patrician drink of the white man. Grows you strong.

>soy

liquid estrogen

>I don't understand biology
k

Fuck you it tastes good

i dont understand humor and jokes
o

Yes. The plebeian white men survived millenia of endless hard work by power of milk, beer and bread. These were the fuel that built modern world, and placed the progeny of these plebeian into such a life of wealth and prestige that even the poorest enjoyed luxuries only the kings of their age would possess.

What compels you to shit up Veeky Forums like this? Why not pick an active board?

You want me to hold you while you cum? That's pretty gay bro

I used to go out and buy organic milk, put it in a jar, and drink it while playing Zelda. I pretended it was Lon-Lon Milk. :3

Because this way your shitpost is on the first page for longer.

Gross you drink goat milk?

fuck u goat milk is superior

I've drunk silly amounts of milk all my life and now I have freakish bitchtits that I'll need to get surgically removed.

Doesn't mean I'll stop tho.

>>i dont understand humor and jokes
I don't ( ._.)

I've never drank milk before

Makes me gag right away before I even drink it

How am I still alive, thank you for great bones mr skeletal

Honestly, it almost certainly is less gay to just drink straight cum.

Oh, honey, thats not from milk...

milk really isn't the best source of calcium. you get plenty from collards, spinach, and broccoli, or even sardines.

they probably started recommending it to fortify the diet of picky lil shits who wouldn't eat their veggies.

You're thinking of cheese user, goat cheese.

>not wanting to be cute
Kys

>even the poorest enjoyed luxuries only the kings of their age would possess.
Very dumb meme.
Where are your thousand horse stable, your castle, your slaves, your personal chefs that made feasts that would cost thousands of dollars now?