ITT post visually unappealing food

ITT post visually unappealing food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kGtgBJKyZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks good though, I can see eating a few of those for breakfast and brunch. Anyone have a recipe for these?

your opinion doesn't count, lardass

The meat, it looks absolutely repugnant darling...and overall, icky. And the cheese is just, oh, let's not even start.

No no no. The IDEA is good. The excecution of that is god awful. Literally repulsive. American cheese, shitty meat, probably not fresh potato coating. Bleh

Honestly, if that is your idea of good, I am afraid to ask what your last meal would be. OP's pic is fucking repulsive. I am drunk as all fuck at the moment mate and I can promise you that I have thrown up a little in my mouth witnessing this shit.

Well my last meal were hot dogs boiled in beer and a bowl of rice. It's not repulsive, you're palette isnt very large

Here's a fun game

>Go on allrecipes.com
>Find a recipe you like
>Click the camera button as shittily pointed at in pic related
>Find the most disasterous user-submitted example of the recipe
>Post the picture here for fun and profit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHILLS GET OUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

kek fuck you, 2/10

I feel like posting meatloaf is cheating

Litrally anything maid in ammerica lololl

That is obviously a loaf of artisanal bread

you lookin to get trump'd?

>that filename
hehe top kek

Anything swimming in its own fat is cheating

What about butter?

>it's pink

>all of these fucking fairies
looks fine

Then you go ahead and eat shit, I'll stick to actual food

Holy fucking shit I don't think I've fucking gagged this hard in a while. It doesn't help the shit on top of the waffle looks like jizz.

seriously now, is blood good for cooking? I know of a few dishes that uses blood as a major ingredient, but they are all archaic.

>that filename
fucking kek

Blood in cooking is delicious, especially in sweet dishes and soups (pić related), but not fucking menstrual blood what is wrong with her... Christ.

srsly this is some horribly disgusting shit, it's like some women feel the need to give sense to menstruation other than it getting rid of an old endometrium.

IT'S DEAD TISSUE THE BODY GETS RID OF WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EAT THAT YOU DISGUSTING WHORE EW!

Sardinian women have a tradition to put their menstrual blood into the first tomato sauce they make for their husband. If he eats it tradition says she can control him for the rest of the marriage.

Note to self: never date a Sardinian woman.

Blood pamcakes!

women

blood food? Blood food

I can't decide if I find this tradition gross or romantic....

What part of using gypsy magic to control your husband for life is hardly romantic

I volunteered to cook this for a group of foreign students. I'm curious what they'll think about it.

Kek, that fucking mayo

I'm conflicted.

On one hand, I'd like to try it. On the other I think it could look way, way better. Better cheese, better sausage. Potatoes look good though.

my lunch

stayed that shape after heating it too

and this home run inn pizza I ate the other night

wasn't that good though

It's like making your wife a part of you by eating her blood.
After all if you lick your wife you always have the risk of the surprise cherry jam.

I've seen colorectal tumors that looked more appetizing than this.

What sort of blood do you use?

who would date a sardine

So glad I'm an actual man so aesthetics don't mean anything to me.

>Finds food appealing
>Calling others fat
If you take pleasure in food or eating you're a fat fucking lardo.

I'll play your game, user

want to see really visually unappealing food. Go to youtube and look up "kays good cooking" have fun

WTF i hate women now

It's supposedly beef rendang.

how about a nice bowl of pepto bismol

this looks like a troll post.
3/4 cup of menstrual blood? no woman bleeds this much during her period.

Looks like Paint
tastes like heaven.

God, that has to smell unbearable.

I've been there once. Never understood the hype. my friends usually go to nicks after they get smashed.

I wish to god this was true

She collects her period blood in a jar and keeps it in the fridge. It's gross.

Spottet the virgin

>but not fucking menstrual blood what is wrong with her
to be honest it's not a practical matter it's really just conceptually disgusting

>but not fucking menstrual blood
But what if the recipe you're making is a period piece?

>moved from Rochester to LA
>used to eat plates all the time
>get spoiled on LA food
>last time I went home and had a plate I vomited
Take my life

>cooked blood
>red
how can anyone believe this is real?
fucking americans

this is absolutely disgusting
>#equality
literally what

>hurr durr muh country is superior
fuck off

only thing unappealing is the american cheese in that

disk meatloaf wrapped in chunky mashed potatoes
>delicious

I don't understand why anyone who leaves Rochester ever comes back. Rochester is such a shit hole.

Chicken Parisienne

Chicken parmigiana gone sexual ?

>I only eat the finest delicacies afforded to man and I take a drive to the farm every Sunday to hand-pick my produce

Norwegian butcher here. We use a blend of pigsblood and bovineblood.

Thanks man. Been meaning to make some blood pancakes but finding blood was by no means an easy task. Would using just one or the other work just fine?

Pic is norwegian bloodsausage. It's pinkish

Norwegian traditional dish. Chopped lungs.

Pure bovineblood is a bit rank in taste. Pigsblood is sweeter.

That looks pretty delish

Uh no that's not what he said at all. There is a difference between eating a nice meal cooked with good ingredients and a bunch of greasy shit piled on top of each other.

kek

Wtf. I wonder what goes through these people's minds.
"I'm like, it turned out like shit, but camera is ready, so let's fucking roll with it, allrecipes".

This gives me an idea of a photo set theme : completely failed recipes/dishes, but photographed with utmost quality (best lightning, colour correction and all).

That could make some great OC.

fuck, forgot to add that's aparently meant to be stuffed chicken breasts. even reverse image look up comes up as "meat"

>two thumbs and half a bowel movement's pin worms

youtube.com/watch?v=9kGtgBJKyZM

>greentexting that as if it would be a bad thing

I don't do that. I wish I could do that, would be eating decadent delicious stuff non stop while you enjoyed McDolans.

It seems you have resentment towards people who choose or can afford nice things. Don't fret user. There'll always be MD 20 20.

Home run inn's cheese pizza is the fucking best frozen food pizza. Never had the pepperoni one though

Some of the foods I make look nasty but they all taste good.

This is glorious.

That's blood sausage. It's made by coagulating blood.

>those horrid silver spoons
ugh I can already imagine that metallic taste soiling the food

Kek and also dicke and balls

Your point? I love bloodfood

Luv dat dish

This is breddy good.

Bonus points for plating.