Buy now or wait?

buy now or wait?

Attached: DRJKXN5UEAA5vQJ.jpg (851x315, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where

idex

What's the circulating supply on this?

neither

Attached: ante-post-skeksis-onetone-small02.jpg (1920x1200, 270K)

This ain’t gona significantly pump until they have a working system in place. If your gona buy you have to expect to hold for 1 year minimum

I wouldn’t buy, user. IBM and Maersk are building their own blockchain that will shit on this.

really? the CSO and CMO are the bomb and they have an actual partnership

I thought this was going to be a sure 5x, at least

is it 500.000.000 tokens?

no idea dude check the whitepaper

This seemed so promising until that news came out

well just because they have a joint venture in the same industry doesnt mean shipchain will not pump temporarily/die out completely

Look up the CEO, and then look up the type of lawsuits he is currently embroiled in
I was a hyped for shipchain, but the CEO is a literal scammer. No FUD, just a fair warning from somebody who was really disappointed by discovering the skeletons hidden in their closet.

Also this: Maersk logistics chain will absolutely dumpster everything else, because it will already have a network ready to have validators deployed on. Nobody in enterprise gives a fuck about actual decentralization. Maersk can accomplish shipping validation privately, through worldwide distributed nodes in their own locations and offices. They are of course, already the worldwide leaders in shipping technology, and deployment will not only be simple, but fast and accepted by their partners as normal.

Shipping industry wont be shit in the future. Over priced and slow. Nit to mention wasteful on fuel

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED SHIP TOKENS FROM THE AIRDROP???

Attached: 1520401247586.jpg (768x762, 64K)

Ive been wondering when this would be posted here. I got in on the air drop.

The shipping industry is more efficient and economical than it has ever been in the history of humankind, and it is getting better every year.

Maersk is a lead innovator of technology which saves the industry money and speeds the process along, and is run and staffed by extremely competent people.

t. knows what he is talking about.

You're a moron. Shipping is the most used method for global freight because of cost and volume.

Attached: Vitalik Buterin Jesus T-Shirt.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

im waiting but i think i messed something up :(

Ok they distribute the airdrop tokens in upcoming weeks

also it will go way below ico price if the market continues to shit itself, just wait my dude

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/amp/

Yeah I looked that shit up, surely looks dodgy but given the team and partnerships, I thought it was just fabricated FUD

I didnt mean to make it seem like i recieved mine yet. We get them in mid this month, I think. They said in the telegram they'll announce how much everyone gets "very soon".

>According to Gorman “There will be a trial. It will be very public. And any result less than the forfeiture of all of Monarch’s assets to me will be considered, in my opinion, as a grave miscarriage of justice.”
This shit is a ticking time bomb. That coupled with the IBM blockchain competitor is really bad news.

So satisfying to see this overhyped pos at ico price
Easy 100x my fucking ass

I mean 2017 march was also accumulation phase. This could very well be a huge bull run if back up by a rising BTC

better than below ICO price