What do you put on your pulled pork sandwiches Veeky Forums?

What do you put on your pulled pork sandwiches Veeky Forums?

Well, you guys may disagree, but [spoiler]I like pulled pork on mine.

anal cum

I put some bread on there occasionally

Daddy's
C U M M I E S
U
M
M
I
E
S

Not op here, honestly wondering the same thing as I plan to make this soon.

Cole slaw ala North Carolina. It sounds weird, but it's delicious.

How do you guys do your pulled pork? I was planning on doing it soon but I no longer have the crock pot I had before.

I use a dry rub and smoke it low and slow.

pulled pork looks so fucking tasty but everywhere I've had it has been a waste of my money

Pulled pork
Pickles
Barbecue sauce

That's literally all you need. Maybe some grilled onions but desu I usually just go with the first three.

This. Anything else is just overdoing it.

What about some moderately spicy guacamole on both buns? (And minimal bbq sauce)

This.

I'm personally not a huge fan of avocado with pork. Don't think the flavours complement each other.

In addition to the big three of pork, pickles and bbq sauce the only other thing I'll often use is a little American mustard.

a strong slice of sharp cheddar with a bit of fried onion strings, and a touch of bbq sauce.

bun
pork
maybe some sauce, preferably a spicy vinegar based one

slaw not welcome
pickles will ruin it

try some coleslaw

My nigga

I want to pull my pork over your sandwiches

vinegar sauce, because that's the only acceptable sauce (and I'm not even from the east coast), plus some pickles and onion. If you've made good, slow smoked pulled pork, you don't need much to dress it up.

I'm going to agree with this post here.

Assuming you did a good job cooking the pork you don't need BBQ sauce, mustard, or anything like that. You simply need something acidic or sharp to contrast against the pork. Any combination of pickles, raw onion, and/or a tangy acidic sauce would work great.

I normally season the pulled pork itself with vinegar so I don't add a separate sauce. The vinegar flavor is already in the pulled pork so there's no need to add a specific sauce. Pickles and raw onion as you see fit. I like both.

I replace the pork with lamb. Pulled lamb leg is patrician.

Speaking of this. There is a pizza chain here that makes a pizza called "Pulled pork and slaw" There is also a large thin slice of pear on each slice. I can honestly say it is by far the best pizza I have ever had in my life

coleslaw and some fucking malt vinegar.

Don't need anything else.

Sweet fruits like pear or apple are a classic match for pork. Great combination.

pulled pork. bbc sauce. onions.

Cole slaw if I have it.

You know, this might sound a little weird, maybe even problematic to some bbq lovers. But I've found that bean sprouts work really well on BBQ sandwiches. They've got that same sort of crisp crunch that coleslaw adds. But they also sort of sponge up the sauce and holds it pretty well. It's not the sort of thing one would expect on a bbq sandwich, I guess because it's associated with bland health food, but I recommend trying it at least once.

Coleslaw and iceber lettuce usually
ALso make bbq sauce for the meat

Slaw with dill relish.

i like some slaw on there

>Cole slaw
*Coleslaw
Protip: It's one word.

Braise it in smoked lager for a few hours if you can find it. Shit is horrible to drink but is great for cooking

The top of the bun, usually

Can I make pulled pork in a pressure cooker in a relatively short amount of time