I've never eaten maple syrup, is it any good?

I've never eaten maple syrup, is it any good?

Very

the best sweet condiment that goes with basically anything

>pancakes
>yogurt
>ice cream
>cola

It's alright, a bit too sweet for me personally but I eat it occasionally with hotcakes.

It's more runny then the corn syrup flavored garbage you normally find at the breakfast table. It's quite good.

No, it's gross. It's tree cum. You problably shouldn't try to eat this.

I like it, but the vastly overwhelming flavor is just sweetness. There's a hint of "maple" flavor beyond that, but for normal taste buds, don't expect anything earthshattering.

IT HAS AN ENJOYABLE FLAVOR BUT THE TEXTURE LEAVES SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED.

Nectar of the gods.

Pro tip: Very good alternative to Vanilla extract if you don't have any.

Mieux que n'importe quel autre sirop de merde, Bubba l'ignorant et je viens du Québec, la place qui produit 90% du sirop d'érable...

kill yourself frog. Also your hockey team is made of pricebabbies that wouldn't know how to skate their way out of a frozen paper bag.

>kill yourself frog. Also your hockey team is made of pricebabbies that wouldn't know how to skate their way out of a frozen paper bag.

OO, je sens un sale Irlandais de Boston triggerer...

I like putting tree cum on my powdered wheat bone, cow mammary gland excretion and chicken ovary fritters :3

French-Canadian tree cum, Bubba...

Yes, it's fucking good.
A lot of people don't like it because they've either got the beetus and have ruined their ability to taste subtle flavors (i.e. everything in it that isn't straight sucrose) or because they pour $5 worth of syrup on their just thawed eggos.

>the vastly overwhelming flavor is just sweetness
>for normal taste buds, don't expect anything earthshattering

what
the
hell

stop buying those 15% maple/85% corn syrup bottles

It is the only kind of syrup I have, and when I can I even replace sugar with maple syrup in most recipes because it's fucking GOAT

>Nectar of the gods
this

calm down trudeau
don't you need to go suck off trump again

tappette

I love maple syrup in a sandwich with ham.

PS, Maple Syrup sales are governed by a cartel and there was a million dollar heist some years ago...

this is true

now is the time to buy it, the market is still flooded vwith stolen shit

I had to throw my maple syrup away today. It was covered in mould. It didn't even reach the sell-by date.

You're supposed to refrigerate it

>best sweet condiment
That's not how you spell honey.