What food has the highest ratio between its visual score and its taste score?

What food has the highest ratio between its visual score and its taste score?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000344.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So something that looks disgusting and it's delicious?

Ass, looks amazing tastes disappoiting.

lel

sardines and oysters

Fish eyes

chunky hummus

Maybe OP means both?

Eggdrop soup. Looks like snot. Tastes breddy gud.

Rambutan. Looks like alien eggs. Delicious juicy fruit.

Korean rice cakes. Look delicious. Taste like congealed fucking rice (i.e. like fucking nothing)

Ja/ck/'s cooking

poutine for sure
I couldn't bring myself to eat until one night when I was very drunk
I immediately thought "why did I wait so long?"

Hummus tastes gross and that shit looks like a bowl of tonsillitis.

Literally any stew. Particularly curry-based stews with stuff like eggplant.

Poutine looks great, man.

Messy as h*ll

Are you one of those people that sees a greasy burger or greasy pizza and thinks "ewww"

There's only one place to get poutine in my town (US) and it's a food cart. Poutine served out of a cardboard box in a dark street is not great presentation. For a long time all I knew was that poutine was an abstract brown mass

Split pea & ham soup

So GOAT for holiday leftovers

Soap

>visual score
>taste score
This is so stupid I can see it becoming an "ironic" meme.

Fucking this.

Curry for sure. Looks the same coming and going. It's delicious, though.

High cuisine has been an ironic meme for a long time.

not him but I grew to love the look of it once I'd tasted it but I wouldn't fault anyone for thinking it looked disgusting.

Indian food

Dragon fruit.

So beautiful and vibrant, it looks like proof that there is a god.

Tastes like a really, really shitty bland kiwi.

What's poutine?

A lot of German food fits that description.

Freedom fries + cheese curds + gravy

The white variant might be shit, but the one with red pulp is sweet and delicious.

"German"
"food"

are you a dog?

Cheese curds being the part that's most often fucked up on Veeky Forums. if the cheese aren't curds, it's not poutine.

In actual restaurants/diners/fast food places they usually fuck up the gravy. Gravy is probably the biggest variation between good and bad poutine. The fries matter too, but it,s pretty rare that they'll completely mess up the dish. At worst, they're just not as good as other places. This also has to do with the fact that some (most) people want crispy, double fried fries, while some want softer (soggier) fries. Then there's always the kinds of potatoe, skin on, skin off, etc but poutine's really a simple dish if you can make a good gravy and have access to cheese curds. Fries come down to preferences.

Huitlacoche

If there's ever a Veeky Forums sticky that's useful the first thing on it should tell people to only ever eat dragonfruit with red flesh.

That's passion fruit and is fuckin delicious you pleb. Also if you are out on a date you give your date a passion fruit and it makes females horny. You have to suck the little seeds from the fruit. Sour.sweet.

This shit looks disgusting and tastes disgusting.

I need an explanation

Blue waffle

It's a fungus that converts the corn kernels into a mushroomlike texture substance.

Has a sweet- mushroomy flavor about it, but you gotta get it while its immature, or else the fungus will take over and it's no good.

overpriced cucumbers

it's a fungus that grows on corn that is prized by mexican people

I've never seen that thing before. It doesn't look like it would taste great, still looks cool enough that you would just have to try

its a kiwano. costed me 2 €. it tastes of slimy cucumber.

Strawberries. Disappointing as fuck

buy better strawberries and kill yourself

curry

Mangosteen
The fruit looks like garlic but the taste is heavenly. Favourite fruit ever

Dragonfruit, the one with white flesh. Looks cool as fuck but tastes like bitter and bland cucumber

It's a melon like a cucumber so I'm not too surprised.

this is all the explanation you need

sorry for the cringey 2005-ness but it is a pretty comprehensive writeup of it

thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000344.php

The best poutine hands down can always be found on ski mountains. Larger fries and cheese curds with thick gravy.