I want to spens the least and eat the most. Whats the most money's worth mcdonald burger?

I want to spens the least and eat the most. Whats the most money's worth mcdonald burger?

McDouble, easily

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Wright guise thx. I took ur suggestions in consideration and got 4 mcdouble with 10 mcnuggets, large fries and a medium root beer. What a good day. Total was 18.48

what the fuck country do you live in? a mcdouble is 1.25 here, mcnuggets are 4 for a dollar, large fries is 2.19, and drinks are a dollar

Downtown toronto canada.

Where are you?

South Carolina. that wasn't so bad with the McDoubles, but you got raped on the combo

I hadn't eatten in 24 hrs at this point and was depressed af. So i didnt mind as much the price of nuggets. It wasnt a bad meal tho, sure cheered me up a bit.

yonge and college mcdonalds?

You should have gone to Ginger

>$10 for 10pc nugget combo

or walk down a few blocks to five guys at dundas, mc Ds is only good for junior chickens and mcdoubles in canada, everything else is not worth the money.

I grabbed 2 jr chickens after work and it took those retards like 10 minutes to make it, missed muh bus because of that.

i like fresca pizza on college. great pizza

>10 McNuggets
>Large Fry
>1 Medium Root Beer

that is still kind of expensive though

I think so... Its beside dollarama and is near the Toronto hemp company... Its on yonge, not sure about intersection.

no, that is yonge and charles. Even closer to ginger. why didn't you eat there!?!?

I never heard of ginger before and wanted something fatty cause i didnt eat since yestorday. Also wanted something reasonably cheap (mcdouble). I guess i was just not in a good state of mind to be making decisions when i bought those nuggets. Hey man i just moved to toronto 2 month ago for school and the social autism is killing me through isolation. Ill buy you a meal (not too expensive)if you wanna hang out? It can be place u feel is safe since im a stranger

I'm working in Utah right now, but live in toronto for the most part. I just picked a city I liked and moved there. you should join a club or something. its a really social and friendly city. you should have no trouble finding someone who wants to hang within your school circle. There are loads of great places to eat. you really have your pick. I love it. Also, when it gets cold out, it is easy to get laid I find. Lots of chicks just wanna sack up for the cold months. Get out there buddy!

Also, Ginger is right near that mcds. Google it, you will love it.

T....thanks user.. I will try my best! All the best in utah, and i will check out "ginger". Thank you user.

what school/program are you in?

Uoft/music/2nd year transfer from Western.

oh wow, good for you buddy. that is a great place to be! Hey, there is a food truck by St.George campus that is pretty damn good too I may add.

Have you hung out at any bars yet?

Ive never been in a bar before.... Do i just go in and "sit" and buy a drink sipping on it until something happens? And yea the good trucks are pretty good, the chinese trucks are a lot cheaper than western food for their amount desu. Srry for the r9k tier replies user i dont have any experience with girls or go to parties often.

are you retarded or something?

You can say i rather stick to friends i know and enjoy that kind of chill welcoming environment more. But since moving to Toronto i dont have any "close friends" anymore and dont have any experience as to how the "big kids" are suppose to hang out cause i always just did our thing with old friends. You feel senpai? I guess social autism is retarded if u put it that way.

fair enough. you should think about joining a club. how you have never been to a bar before is quite concerning.

I think alcohol taste bad and i much prefer high than drunk. Also idk what to do at a bar alone desu. A classmate just invite me to bar tomorrow... Ill just try to meme it out i guess...

ya, you do that. goodluck

And precisely, pray tell, how does one "meme it out?" I think that's probably the last thing I would ever be thinking when I walked into a bar, or existed in any space time coordinate for that matter.