Is anyone unironically still holding link?

Is anyone unironically still holding link?

Attached: 1095392.jpg (555x325, 141K)

I do

Fuck man. I'll be picking up around ICO price (assuming the SEC doesnt fuck sergey)

I’m all in. 122k. Don’t check price or anything anymore. It’s wonderfully
Comfy having my life back too. I’m all about getting more LINK, don’t care about btc or the other million shitcoins that “reduce fees”. LINK is blockchain agnostic middleware generating automated smart contracts via a decentralized oracle network? This will amplify new business models, and create a new source of value.

That, along with the DLT PoC, zeppelin, docusign, chainlink cryptofund, the incredibly obvious whale wallet activity, and man, I could not be more content.

Nice attempt

This guy gets it. Just keep hoarding LINK you stupid clucks, it's that easy. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1518068651029.png (1082x695, 503K)

Serious question. Have over 15K at an avg cost of about .55 as I wasn't in early enough to get the really good price. 60 years old with a less than great portfolio for retirement in what I hope is 3 years. I have about 5 additional eth to invest and was going to try swing trading to try and establish a method to make some income post retirement. My question is, would you spend that 5 eth on doing that or just say screw it and totally roll the dice with more Link (could increase stack by about 7,300 at current pirces which would take me over 20K)? Honestly think swing trading could be something entertaining to do post retirement. Thoughts?

Got to 45k with an average price of around 0.00042000 ETH / LINK
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Yep. What's the problem?

You have plenty of LINK

Invest in some OMG or hold your ETH

Yeah, it's been holding stable while bitcoin has been going through it's rape-mode/shit-pants "market" cycle the past week. Pretty nice!

Buy my omg bags

Lmao, im never selling my OMG

do not touch it until the death cross resolves

hell, do not touch it until you see a prototype of a product

you boomers are as ignorant as millenials

Personally I just swung traded LINK. It’s how I grew my stack heavily, you get to understand it’s specific market well

Think you misunderstood, never selling Link until it either makes it or goes bust. I was only considering doing something with the other 5 Eth I have .. as in buy more Link or invest it elsewhere.

I do, only 200.
I do this partially because Sergey is a cutie and owning smartcontract.com says something.
But mainly I got in because since Trump was elected, I believe in meme magic. Veeky Forums won the presidency for fuck sake, anything's possible and you guys are alright sometimes.

What year did you start lurking Veeky Forums?

2008, I'm 21, basically grew up here.

the volume of link is dropping quite a bit, does that mean that the bottom is near?

Attached: 1519209278532s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I can’t even swing trade a 2000 link stack right now. This volume is poo and even if I could dump high there’s barely any coins on the market to buy dips

Holding a few in the off chance it somehow takes off. Not holding a significant amount that I'll give a shit about losing if it goes to 0.

>responding to the cuck spammer that just recycles topics in order to cuck spam
sage

Buy REQ and sell at the mainnet launch later this month.

LINK is dead, the future is Nimiq.

Attached: NimiqPill.jpg (1118x989, 540K)

NEVER. FUCKING. SELLING.