>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how did you like it

Other urls found in this thread:

rodneyworth.com/peasant-pear/
youtube.com/watch?v=BXZLkpanTvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas
Some vegan place called Loving Hut in Dallas. Pretty good and not too expensive. Wouldn't go again due to the fact that I'm not vegan. 7.8/10

Washington state
Churchill's Steakhouse. Divine. Best steak I ever had, and the atmosphere and service were top notch. Even better that I didn't have to pay for it.

>tfw salespeople treat you to fancy meals and you're such a soulless advertising manager that you suck it all up

Chicago
Lalos, Mexican restaurant, on tuesday night with some m8s to celebrate Trump losing (lol..). I didn't pay so I can't really complain but the food was rather bland and forgettable, wouldn't go back on my own. Nice margaritas though, and the service was friendly.

31, canada, $1.50 costco food court hotdog

it gave me indigestion

Boca Raton FL
Sweet Tomatoes

Poland
Pizzeria na Nowolipki, made it to my top 5 best pizza places I ever ate at.

Dunno if most people know about this but the Loving Hut places are run all over the world by a cult that worships this "Supreme Master" woman, they also have strong environmental beliefs. They usually have a tv broadcasting her and some cultural dances idk. Or at least that's how it is in most polish cities they had restaurants in. Most of them went bankrupt tho.

Bay Area, California

The Peasant and the Pear.
I had some bone marrow, duck breast, and then a pear tart

The bone marrow was awesome and the duck breast had great flavor but maybe a bit too much salt. The pear tart was the winner here.

rodneyworth.com/peasant-pear/

Jelly

Really? I didn't know that. That does explain the weird shit they had on the tv though.

Maryland

Pho and grill. I would go to a better pho place but this is 5 minutes from my house. There's a great pho place in Montgomery village I love to go to but it's just so far.

Canada
I don't 'do' the restaurant thing...I can cook...

what a great thread to post in!

Kentucky
Cheddar's. Got their disgusting attempt at a monte cristo but instead of having 2 pieces of french toast they deep fried the sandwich. I have never felt such regret in my life.

The broccoli casserole was good though.

People usually love that thing.

Orlando
A greek chain called Little Greek. Breddy gud gyros, ok fries, gud baklava. And Groupon made it just 13 bucks for a meal for 2

Texas
P Terry's
Good food, nothing to complain about

Had it once, hate that particular item from there but I love cheddars
it's like a cheaper better version of applebees/chillis/tgifridays/all those other chain restaraunts that have the exact same kinda menu
relatively cheap shrimp and steak or ribs combo is dope

22, Scotland. Ate at a local pub called The Duchess. Nice modern place, but with some nods to historic origins in the decor - it's an old building. They also have live music in the evenings.

Las Vegas, NV
Nobu.

It's always great, but I'm frequently stuck sharing with people with specific tastes, that aren't as adventurous as I am. Crispy rice is fine and all, but why go with four orders of what boils down to rice and tuna?

However, the uni sashimi I had was some of the best I've had in a while, so I like it.

>22
>Texas
>Billy Bob's Burgers
It was pretty good. Tasted pretty ghetto, though.

Puerto Rico
olive garden lmao. I usually don't mind eating there, honestly the food is alright most of the time, for what it's worth, and i went with my family. However, our waitress seemed to hate me specifically. She tried to ignore me every time I asked for something. Which only made me address her louder and more blatantly, 'cause i ain't having that shit. I usually try being kind and sympathetic towards waiters, even more when it's a shitty restaurant where the job is stressful. But there was no reason for her attitude towards me when she was being nice to everyone else.

Maybe it's unrelated to the food, 'cause everybody else enjoyed theirs, but i kind of lose my appetite and everything starts tasting weird when i get shitty service. I'd rather have a fucking hotdog from someone who's happy with what they do for a living than be served a $20 plate by a capricious cunt

Central/Upstate NY
Mel's at 22
Turkey/Bacon/Avacado panini

Maybe it was the 3 mixed drinks I had before hand, or the fact that I had to get to a class in like 20 mins, but it was pretty delicious.

California
Cheesecake Factory. I just had a kale salad so I can't really complain

Sounds like that waitress may have really wanted you. You're young, but in a group setting when a woman goes off on specifically you, it usually means something.

Looks rad bro

Wow you're so special and edgy
>posting in a restaurant thread with no contribution
What are you some kind of faget
Kek

>65

I didn't know old people knew about the internet.

Malaysia
Some chinese hole-in-the-wall restaurant

The sweet-and-sour boneless pork ribs were delicious, man.

Des Moines, IA
Zombie Burger

It's a gimmicky restaurant if there ever was one, but the food was good. I had the "undead Elvis" which was a burger with cheese, fried bananas, peanut butter, egg, mayo, and bacon. It was actually really delicious, although the patties were slightly over cooked.

Illinois
Crab & Spice, they're barebones interior and decor, and put all the money into quality seafood, solid 8/10

>19
>Columbus, OH
>I had a fat bitch from PJ's last night. It was turbo greasy, but bretty grud

>21
>Ypsilanti, Michigan
La Fiesta Mexicana, tiny mexican place ran by one woman, as far as I can tell, and she made a beautiful mole sauce that I had over enchiladas poblanas with rice and some of the best refried beans I've ever had. Horchata was good but over-priced
9/10

Stockholm
Tutto bello, terrible

New York (Orange County)
Temple Hill Tavern

I have chicken fingers and fries and a large alcoholic beverage, so can't complain.

>24
>cary nc
>golden pig

Awesome Korean spot. Great food, nice bar and sweet Korean lady servers. Shit was excellent

Western NY
Chinese place near my college

Pretty sure they're the kind that kill people's pets

sounds comfy as fuck

Calgary, Alberta
A+ Sushi buffet
Mediocre, even for mass produced sushi. I don't know why I thought a sushi buffet was a good idea.

There are no sushi buffets where I live. Only chinese buffets with 1 or 2 shitty rolls included. I'd literally have to hop on a plane to go to a sushi buffet...
I wouldn't mind that mediocre sushi 2tbh

>27
>FL
>Bonefish Grill last December
it was okay. They wouldn't cook my chicken rare so I ordered a blackened salmon instead.

>wouldn't cook my chicken rare

What were you trying to do, get Salmonella so you could sue them?

>Going to Zombie Burger
>Not being the ultimate glutton

yes
no
the store

some sushi boat places are super good. just have to be in areas with a lot of nips

NJ
Cheesecake Factory

Went during the lunch period with my mom since she wanted to catch-up and had a giftcard due to credit-card rewards. Got the nachos to share and got myself chicken tendies(I wanted to get a burger, but my mom literally recommended the chicken tenders.)

The Nachos were decent, but they were so fatty and decadent that it was to much food for 2 moderately sized adults. We had no chips left and like half a pound of the cheese/sour cream left on the plate. They smothered the nachos with cheese and sour cream. Tenders were actually really good and the honey mustand sauce was great.

Los Angeles
In-N-Out, Double Double and Animal fries. It was dank.

23, Toronto, this really cool sausage place called Wvrst. Its kind of Bavarian beer hall-esque. They had really good venison sausages and is one of the only restraunts I've been to that sells Belgian sour beers. 10/10 it was pretty good.

Twin Cities, Minnesota
Met some friends I hadn't seen in almost a month at The Nook. Food was good as usual. Pepperjack cheese stuffed burgers (they named it the Paul Molitor) are awesome. If only he could manage a team as exceptionally.

No, that would be stupid. Food just tastes better the less its cooked. Ever had meat?

I wish brett beers got more attention but traditionally they are made using methods the health department would have nightmares about.
How do restaurants get a steady supply of venison? I wouldn't think people raise deer on a farm considering how prevalent and almost invasive they are. Do they just get a shitload of venison during the season and freeze it?

las vegas
arawan thai bistro. Loved it. I think it's better than lotus of siam.

Ever had raw flour?

Honestly I have no idea but they had some other meats as well that you dont commonly find like rabbit, elk, and bison. There might be the odd farm although I doubt they're very common.

>31
>Brazil
>Some fancy restaurant nearby a beach, i forgot the name but they had the most delicious Lobster and Shrimp on Coconut Milk that i've ever tasted.

BRAAAP

What the hell

Prince Edward Island
Taco Boyz, it's a mom 'n pop shop here that makes some kick-ass tacos and burritos and shit. I think it's one of the best places in town.

hahah. don't you know? you can shit yourself during child birth.

such a classy cake.

>20
>South Carolina
>McDonalds. Got some fries and a coffee. Left early because a homeless man started yelling at the ketchup dispenser behind me. 2/10

>20
>edmonds, wa

took my mom out to eat at a place called Chanterelle. Was good. Good prices for slightly-more-upclass than your average diner food, it was real delicious. then we stopped by the edmonds bakery to get some pastries.

Hawaii
Kuhio Grille, some pork lau lau. shit was cash after a long work day

American in Budapest
Some lame burger place. Not even worth remembering the name

Washington DC
Oyamel

I'm getting tired of it, but friends with the head chef and he gave me a free turkey leg dish he's testing out for the winter menu.

I've had raw chicken and I know I like that, what does flour have to do with it?

>23
>WI
>B-dubs
>What's not to like about free wings?

New York
Not counting a bar for trivia with older friends or take out, so Atlas brick oven pizza in corning.
Pretty good, altho if im in corning i orefer sorge's for real meals

>Oyamel

oh snap, a michelin starred restaurant! woah there mr. rothschild!

31, central Missouri, Golden Corral to celebrate Trump winning
I came to eat like an American and I ate like an American. Steak was rubbery, but the new street tacos were delicious.

...free?

Mexico
I had a burger at a place called sixties, it was average but cheap 3 dollars with fries and soda

southwest PA
Olive Garden, Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo, loved it

I hope someone kills me when I'm 55 and still hang around on Veeky Forums.

Nova Scotia
Garlic fingers from a greasy pizza joint called Acropoles. Good shit when you're knee deep in moonshine and rum

Veeky Forums skews older retardo

Oregon
Burger King. I got their new bacon king which was actually really satisfying and tasty.

Old people fap too faggot

>32
>uk
>frankie and bennies
Not a great deal.

Twin Cities, MN

Big Bowl, a chain which has Thai and Chinese food. It was decent. I had a shrimp/scallop dish and while the shrimp was like rubber, the scallop was surprisingly perfect. I just wish there were some restaurants in that area that weren't chains, but it's full of yuppies and Big Bowl and Chipotle are as much diversity as they can handle there.

Minneapolis
McDonald's

Miami
Cerro Negro. I come here very often. The gallo pinto con carne asada is fucking great, and the owner is a friend of a friend.

>18 yo
>Jujuy,Argentina
>Subway, was pretty cheap but my granny make better sandwiches

Alabama
Samurai Japan, the only restaurant that I've found in my state that serves takoyaki. 10/10 would live off of that shit

Fellow TC user! My sister always gets the Paul Molitor when we go to the Nook.

Hamm, NRW, Germany
Pizzeria Parma,
Looks a bit rundown inside,
but the pizza itself and the service is ridicously good.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXZLkpanTvI

Buenos Aires, Argentina.
KFC. Never been there before, I like crispy chicken and bacon, fries were good.

Calgary just doesn't have good sushi. We don't have many Japanese people here, so its mostly white people and Chinese making and eating sushi.

New Jersey
Chili's
Got some Chile Chicken that tasted like straight acidic garbage and the rice and broccoli had less seasoning than the dirt it was grown in.teh Molten Lava cake is GOAT but always makes me feel like shit when I'm 90% sure it was just reheated in a microwave after sitting in a freezer for 10 months.The Southwestern Eggrolls, now THOSE are the GOAT appetizers that the food gods have to offer.

South shore Massachusetts
Texas Roadhouse
Very good, father might have gotten sick from the short ribs though.

UK
cheeky nando's, was p good nando's

>22
>VA
>I can't remember

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Washington
Stacks Burgers. Their burgers are pretty good, but extra ingredients are stupid expensive and their fries are only OKAY. I'd rather go to a cheaper place with better fries and affordable shakes even if the burgers are slightly worse.

>32
>TAMPA
>LOCAL CHINESE PLACE

IT WAS SHIT

>24
>Ontario
Some overpriced place just outside of the union square in San Francisco. They had really good dinner crepes. Definitely banking off tourist bux tho.

Not to say it isn't gross but that's what a monte cristo is you dipshit.

lol know the chef de cuisine there, kitchen is run by a fucking nazi

Mankato, MN
El Mazatlan
Not bad. Was feeling hungry so I ordered the grande special without really paying much attention to how much food was in it. Ended up taking home over half of it in a box. Was pretty tasty and I got 2 whole meals' worth of food for $12 so all in all not bad. I wish it were spicier though. They really tone down the seasonings for us pasty white Nordic folk, and hot sauce can only do so much. It's the kind of Mexican food that would probably seem pretty meh if you grew up in LA or Texas. But for outstate Minnesota it's pretty good.

>24
>Washington
>Pho pq
It's a middle aged Asian vet dude foods pretty good and if you sit at the bar area the waitress with the redonkulous ass waves it in your face