Okay cu/ck/s, what foods give you the worst gas/shits?

Okay cu/ck/s, what foods give you the worst gas/shits?

Every time

So worth it though

Raw onions in salad.

Beethoven would be proud.

kale berry smoothies in the morning instantly give me the shits

really shitty alfredo fucks my stomach up as well, like the stuff from pizza hut.

Orange juice when I wake up

I almost never get to post old /b/ content. I think this is related.

honestly? veggies. I eat a fuck ton of them and reek the place up

I had a hearty chuckle, thanks.

the three bees
broccoli, beans, and brussle sprouts

Coffee always gets my bowels going on the morning. It's like as soon as I start drinking it I can feel myself needing to take a huge dump.

Red wine and salami. Holy fuck. I've cleared out truck stop bathrooms. Actually made guys in the next stall dry heave and choke from the putrid stench.

Milk.
It makes me fart a lot and it turns my shit into floating clumps and liquid.

Same, as well as espresso drinks in general

Beans, onions, milk.

Milk is the worst, gas smells like old cheese.

This, along with a morning smoke.

Most fast foods, and anything with a really high soy content.

pears

Pizza gives me the worst shits the next day

Who has a toilet like this? The first one I've seen is when I moved into my house 7 months ago

currently experimenting with Powerade, red flavor turns your shit scary blood red, purple makes it neon radioactive yellow, will be trying blue tomorrow

literally nothing because i don't have inferior genes

rubbing alcohol

Corner toilet is genius. My conventional toilet is right next to my sink/oversized cabinet, it makes spreading my legs while masturbating difficult.

>Coworkers complaining that I stink every morning
What are some foods that are unlikely to give you gas? There's a lot of advice on what NOT to eat but I'm not sure what the alternatives are.

This fucking place.

I don't even get to finish my meal before taking a shit. I really wonder what they put in that meat.

I'm jealous. I wish I could have different coloured shits every time I drank Powerade.