THAT FEEL WHEN

DADDY WAS RIGHT AGAIN

(last line)

Attached: mariusdude.jpg (802x946, 172K)

some say he is satoshi nakamoto,all we know is he's called BASED MARIUS

All his calls have been wrong, he changes his post as events happen, saying his past calls were right, he said bull run on the 3rd, its now the 11th...this guy is a scam...

stop crying little pajeet

embrace our overlord marius

You the pajeet who follows a dumb Afrikaaner who cant even save his own land from the blacks raping him in the ass...this guy is a moron...and you should feel bad

Gtfo Marius

Give it to me daddy

DADDY
IS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

Strap in here we go foooooommmmoooooooo

lol we're only at 9.1k from a shit random pump settle down faggot

>we
go back to plebbit, faggot

nocoiner and nomarius BTFO

enjoy sucking his cock while it lasts
see you at 4k in a month

Attached: 1520697404838.png (911x661, 52K)

see you when you fomo in cuck soyboy

>follows and worships some random twitter faggot
>calls others soyboys
irony is wasted in stupid

I said a few days ago that I'd send him an email offering to suck his dick if he were right. Well shit time to start writing.

>he said bull run on the 3rd, its now the 11th...this guy is a scam...

he said he was going to "re enter the market" on the 1st, was following his litecoin predictions and said the best time to buy something like litecoin would be around the 8th of march. he said the first week or so of the month would be the lowest point in the month for the market after the last dip and that the 2nd week the bull run would start.

not saying hes always right or is as correct as he claims to be. but just saying that his call was to re enter the market at the beginning of march before a hypothetical bull run begins, you dont re-enter in the middle of it obviously.

lets see where we are in 2, 3, 6 weeks. if we break upper resistance on BTC by the end of the month ill feel like this guy has some credibility. up until then we can wait and see. i only started paying attention to him during the last mini bull run and his predictions were all dead on.. he even predicted litecoin's behavior for at least the last 3-4 weeks perfectly so thats the only reason im paying some attention to this guy.

if you tied that deal up in a smartcontract then you're fucked dude. never make dick-related crypto bets, its too dangerous

Attached: file.png (405x270, 134K)

thank you based marius

Attached: dswewi.png (733x659, 249K)

Why has this dude suddenly become the guy to follow? I want to believe.

The daily chart shows a giant "M". The signs are right in front of your face,no need to fight it. Marius is our guy