Best gas station food?

Best gas station food?

AMPM chocolate chip cookies are FUCKING BEYOND. Ridiculous ratio of chocolate chips to cookie. Amazing warmed up in the microwave for 10 seconds with a big glass of cold milk.

sheetz

wawa

A few personal favorites:
Broccoli cheddar soup.
Buffalo chicken macaroni & cheese.
Pork & vegetable egg rolls.

Fresh hot prepared foods are the best quality.
Typically available for meal times.

Very good for commuters.

7/11 buffalo rollers are fucking garbage but i just keep coming back. why are they so good?

i like everything about them except the horrible aftertaste blegh

The last time I had them I shat water. Not very fun nor very filling.

On another level

Somebody didn't think this through.

How odd. I never would have thought about getting cookies at AMPM. Will try.

What are these? Chicken?

About 10 years ago 7-11 was offering a deal of 2 medium pizza hut pizza's for 5 bucks.

I got so fucking fat.

None of the above.

What is wrong with you people

gas-station breakfast pizza is fucking delicious

Royal farms fried chicken

I didn't know what these things were for the longest time, until I tried one on a whim.
Now I get them whenever I want 7-11 food.
I know they are objectively bad, but something about them is just so enjoyable.

Based turkey and havarti sandwiches

Allegedly.

Sheetz is almost actual food. Love me some Cumberland Farms $1 coffee.

Deciding to endure the hunger isntead.

Hahaha, damn, took me a bit to get it.
Yeah, that's an unfortunate slogan

My gas station has ribs

Pretty fuckin good for gas station eats to be honest senpaitachi

so inherently shitty but there is something wonderful about it

Do they look at you weird when you buy those?

No, they have a lot of decent food and they're friendly folk. I love giving them business

That's not even a bad price. How are they?

They're pretty darn good. Hot, tender, fatty, moist. Just some cheap ribs in store-bought sauce but for the price they're always a good option for a quick lunch. I work a block away

Sweet. I need to see if my local Circle K carries them.

26 y/o Cumberland Farms manager here.

It is pretty impressive what we have done with our food program over the past few years. What a lot of customers don't know if 2 years ago we built a multimillion dollar kitchen attached to our warehouse a couple years ago. We mulled over the idea of doing preped food on site, but decided it wouldn't be as efficient. Regardless they are making a hard effort to get away from the "gas station food is gross" idea. I got to tour the kitchen and it is pretty impressive. I think we will be getting better in the coming years. New ideas keep rolling out.

Sounds nice. I'll grab a sandwich for lunch once in a while since they just opened a new one almost across the street from my company and they always taste fresh.

"You'll taste it twice" makes me feel like it will make me spew.

Poorly chosen slogan.

I offer two main contenders:

1) Wawa hoagies, soft pretzels and lemonade tea
2) Royal Farms chicken and western fries

Marylandboo

Sheetz > Wawa

I don't eat a lot of gas station food but Casey's has some good-ass donuts [spoiler]especially now that the last donut place in town closed down fuck I hate living in the middle of nowhere[/spoiler]

motherfucking triangle sandwiches
bonus points for egg and/or tuna

Mrs macs beef pies

If it's not a Mrs Macs take it back

if your down in florida they have cheese buns at the 7eleven down their, really rediculously good but only the thick ass latino places stock them. you can get like 3 for a dollar

i used to work at circle k, i loved making food
our store was boring and only had pizza and fried foods but we made it fresh, I used to make fajita pizzas smothered in cheese with tons of fresh cut veggies and chicken then topped it with ranch, shit was so cash

GTFO weeaboo.

idk I tried a hot dog from the store a while ago, and it had a lot of these white bits. Of I guess cartilage our something. That mexican buritto stuff they had a few years ago was pretty good. zooros our something. I tried most there microwave stuff, pretty bad. sweets are still good. But they can't do cooking our microwave. unless they have a kitchen, then you can get some good stuff.

7-11's bento boxes sustained me when I was stationed in Hawaii. Fantastic.

Bacon Turkey Ranch cold subs

only thing i miss from living in the middle of fucking nowhere

a soft pretzel and some taquitos for a few bucks, damn

Wawa, hands down. They have got some banging buffalo chicken strip sandwiches and meatball sandwiches. Their everything pretzels are really good too. Plus, wawa has the best brand half and half lemonade iced tea.

it's truly frightening how fat can make this shit taste so good

/thread

The only thing you're supposed to microwave is the popcorn. By nuking your food things get extra soggy and sticky and it's just generally not how you're supposed to eat it. They will toast your food if you ask them, the only reason they don't bother telling you is that they have other work to do and/or don't care about you.

-I worked at 7-Eleven for a couple of years

>tfw no 711 or wawa in Tennessee

The only good, reasonably priced gas station food in my area is at locally owned places, and usually consists of fried chicken and donuts.

I'm all about those 7-11 microwave burritos.

Used to get nachos from time to time but they were always a guaranteed liquid shit spree so I gave them up.

>buffalo rollers
Can confirm. Holy shit I just can't stop, they're top tier drunk food. Two of those and a slurpee is like under $4. They can't keep getting away with it!

711 is tokyo is absolutely amazing. The bento boxes are cheap and taste way better than I expected. The curry chicken bento is god tier, ate it many times. They also have a huge selection of rice balls and very cheap hentai. Best 711s on the planet